It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to chase bad entities away?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by imnessie

Have you ever read about psychic vampires? Because you could be something alike even without doing it intentionally.

-v

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Are you implying that everyone that likes being around people (extroverts) is like that?

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
I was told by a relative that I should get a pet animal or some flowers/plants.
Or piss all over the place as suggested by a fellow ATS member, who said his aunt spills urine to chase ghosts.

The stray cat I have been feeding for going on 8 months won't actually come in my house when my extra-dimensional friends stop by for a visit. She seems definately afraid of them, so I don't think a pet would help.

I don't think peeing on anything would help either, as they are not of the physical world, now would Holy Water.

In reality you basically have to be perceptive to their own energy output by being able to function on a similiar vibrational frequency. This can kind of be exhausting and your extra-dimensional friends, really crave interaction and entertainment, so the moment you stop interacting and entertaining them, well they tend to move on to greener pastures so to speak.

So far, I haven't been able to actually determine if they can in fact be harmful if you won't indulge them. They would like you to believe that they have the power to influence your thoughts to the point that they can shut yours out, in essence hijacking you and your body, but the truth is you have to be willing to allow them to do that, and your own will can in fact supercede theirs and dominate them.

The fear factor is of course essential if they are to gain the upper hand, once you get over your fear of them, then you gain the upper hand.

The long and short of it, is they are essentially jealous, they can only occupy the etheral world, while you can enjoy the corporal and physical world, which they can't.

So if they can, they would like to live where at all possible vicariously through you, by getting you to believe they can actually control you, by getting you to fear the fact that they don't live in the corporal physical world.

This is really just a form of discrimination though, and I personally just tend to feel sorry for them, while keeping a stern upper hand. They have been stuck in that realm for a very, very, very long time.

They like to take up residence when they stay for a while in natural things that are dead but were once living, for instance conch shells, or say a statue or knick knack carved out of wood.

So the easiest way to get rid of them is not to leave anything around they can easily inhabit, get rid of any thing laying around your home that was once a part of nature but is now an ornament.

They basically like to have something to inhabit to focus their energy in and on, to give them some semblance of organized form.

There is no need to fear these spirits though, they are all around us and share time and space with us, just on a different level you can't easily percieve or communicate on.

They are great though for relationship advice, insider stock tips, and who is going to win the super bowl this year!

However their recipes really stink, I would not recomend trying to cook anything from one of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

They are not from the physical world but they may be influenced by or have an influence on it. If they can break things and make sounds, then piss and Holy Water must work in chasing them I guess. Animals pee their territory to warn intruders as far as I know. However, I wouldn't live in a stinky room.
But I think I'll try getting some Holy Water. Maybe it would be good to get baptized in a church (my family is Christian Orthodox but I was not baptized).
edit on 13-12-2010 by imnessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I am not implying anything at all.

You can make your decision and judgements all by yourself. How can I know you? You should be the one who knows yourself.

-v

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Well, according to the common notions, extroverts like being around people and they get their energy by being with people, while introverts get tired after communicating with people and need some time alone to recharge.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Thanks. Pretty familiar to me though, as a Jungian student

-v

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Try to send out loving energy. Play beautiful music around the house and say prayers asking the spirits who are there to go to the light.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join