It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My attempt at proof of reincarnation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Reincarnation has one unique feature that other religions don't have. If it's true, then a person could remember things from past lives that you could verify. To me that means if you get enough of this evidence, then you have a case for reincarnation.

So I went searching for stories like this, and here's what I found. I'd say it proves it's really happening.

4 girls tell about where they grew up, who they were. They give amazing details like who they were married too, parents names, etc. They attempt to verify all of the details.

World war II boy:

If you want more... "Ian Stevenson has spent more than 30 years studying the cases of some 2000 children who spontaneously remember concrete details about dead strangers whose experiences can be documented."

www.amazon.com...=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1292126752&sr=8-14

So now, if you're curious here is a video that will regress you.

edit on 11-12-2010 by arthurium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arthurium

Interesting subject but none of you links work. Will check back later to see if you have sorted cheers
Ok seem to be working now will take a look, maynot make it through all of them , its getting late but will reply back tomorrow.
edit on 11-12-2010 by maythetruthbeknown because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Here is an interview with Dr. Ian Stevenson who has done research into reincarnation. reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

That's for sharing that. At one point he says "Essentially I say that the idea of reincarnation permits but doesn't compel belief. All the cases I've investigated so far have shortcomings. Even taken together, they do not offer anything like proof. But as the body of evidence accumulates, it's more likely that more and more people will see its relevance."

I don't get why it's not "proof". Why does that not qualify?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

arthurium,

I find that reincanation and hypnosis are birds of a feather. It is something one should not get into or let be done unless one wants to be taken over by lower powers you know nothing of. Christians if they want to remain so had ought to waltz away from them. Hypnosis is being applied to people all the time and they don't know it. They are being led down that broad path that ends where no one wants to go. We live in a world very much occultic today.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I've heard of these stories. I've even had a couple of friends go through past life regression hypnosis. I find the idea of reincarnation intriguing and somehow comforting. To believe that it's not just one life and then heaven or hell.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I came across this ebook about reincarnation from a Buddhism perspective. Scientific Acceptability of Rebirth by Dr. Granville Dharmawardena

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

arthurium,

I find that reincanation and hypnosis are birds of a feather. It is something one should not get into or let be done unless one wants to be taken over by lower powers you know nothing of.

Reincarnation or Regression? I agree that you could suggest things to someone under hypnosis, but I don't think you could control someones mind. What do you mean exactly? Do you have anything to lend evidence (videos or articles, etc) ?

Also, what are the "lower powers"? I don't know anything of them because the statement is ambiguous at best.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

arthurium.

Once one is hypnotised he is a weaker individual. You have given over your mind to be controled by another person or persons. And while under their spell things can be planted there that at the right sugestion, what ever it is set to be, you would even kill another and that has been done. Under the spell they have opened your mind to look into yours and yours to plant things from them.

My mind is mine and I will keep it for me and my God who is for me and I for Him.

Truthiron.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

arthurium.

Once one is hypnotised he is a weaker individual. You have given over your mind to be controled by another person or persons. And while under their spell things can be planted there that at the right sugestion, what ever it is set to be, you would even kill another and that has been done. Under the spell they have opened your mind to look into yours and yours to plant things from them.

My mind is mine and I will keep it for me and my God who is for me and I for Him.

Truthiron.

Then why does hypnosis exist? For what purpose?

top topics

join