It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of a time traveller? alternative energy device?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Today i was browsing a forum and came across a thread in the paranormal section. I haven’t been able to get the story from beginning to end. Here is some posts summarising what has happen so far

“Yesterday someone posted a mysterious picture like this....the picture number, when googled, came up with a dailymotion video of testing some kind of vehicle, the exif data went to two people, Mary Oberheim and Troy McQuinn. The texts are in esperanto, and since yesterday, her phone, twitter, and photobucket are deleted.”

Another

“Mysterious picture appeared -> thought troll
Picture number lead to daily motion videos of testing facility?
Exif data lead to two people: Mary Oberheim and Troy McQuinn, Mary's phone, twitter, and photobucket were disconnected the next day.
Both videos were pulled down, however we have mirrors. The coordinates (not sure were people got them from) lead directly to a tombstone and directly to a truck on google maps.”

I have attached the pictures and links to the video, any ideas as to what this is? help out ATS!

Link to both videos (Reupped, Original were deleted.)
www.veoh.com...
www.veoh.com...

Images

Pictures of Room? (Weird logo)
img547.imageshack.us...
img109.imageshack.us...
img69.imageshack.us...
img510.imageshack.us...

Manual?
img577.imageshack.us...
img191.imageshack.us...
img577.imageshack.us...
(Cleaned up version of barcode)
img577.imageshack.us...

Screengrab from her flickr?
img205.imageshack.us...

edit on 11-12-2010 by namenone1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by namenone1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Her twitter, and photobucket were deleted.
Her phone was disconnected.
There are about 10 more pictures of the room, in which an organ can be seem., following a music sheet for the organ.

The room looks like a ritual chamber.... and the videos were taken down.

Should i get rest of pics?

One of the documents is about time travel, just to clarify. Everything is in esperanto... they have online dictionaries, anyone care to help translaye?

ALso the coordinates from exif lead to a tombstone (sorry if this was said).

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So I watched the one video that worked for me, and all I have to say is..

you owe me 45 dollars for the time I will never get back to my life!

in other words, huh?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
So I watched the one video that worked for me, and all I have to say is..

you owe me 45 dollars for the time I will never get back to my life!

in other words, huh?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

The video is pretty useless, but it does mention Mary.

Anyway ignore the video. Then wonder why the hell it's all connected - and then wonder why she disconnected her phone, twitter, photobucket with the pics, and why the original videos were taken down.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
honestly, it just looked like some sci-fi indi film done in "shakecam" to make it seem more authentic..which actually makes it look less authentic unless the cam was being held by someone having a seizure.

Not sure what the numbers being spoken were at the end...but when I am feeling less lazy, I will write em down and see if they are meaningful...

I wonder if indeed time travel were possible, would it be the alternate dimensions time travel free from paradoxes (you can kill your grandfather and still exist), or the paradox version (kick the wrong rock and you disappear from existance).

Uploaded to youtube (part 2 anyhow)

edit on 11-12-2010 by SaturnFX because: meh

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Check the exif data on some of the photos. There ssome weird stuff on there

XMP -photoshop
ICC Profile Name
sRGB IEC61966-2.1
Transmission Reference
Return-path: Envelope-to: [email protected] Delivery-date: Fri, 24 Sep 2005 21:17:14 -0700 Received: from [email protected] ([18.22.740.48] helo=mailfilter.emerymailsys.ccheck.15.741.220.19) by ccheck.15.741.220.19 with esmtps (TLSv1:AES256-SHA:256) (Exim 4.01) (envelope-from ) id 1OzMCG-0005oo-Lm for [email protected]; Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:17:14 -0700 Received: (qmail 18801 invoked by uid 502); Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:17:14 -0700 Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2005 21:17:14 -0700 Message-ID: From: [email protected] To: [email protected] Subject: Re: Case [0923431-00341] Inquiry (responses) Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=mimepart_4c9d77c9dd722_1980..fdbfe88d6704444 X-Loop-Detect: 1 X-Loop: Auto-filter transfer system A09 X-Mailer: X-DEFAULT Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: Quoted-printable Content-Disposition: inline Reporting changes to the investigation per your request. As state earlier, we had a chance to directly contact Mr. Canton after a few rounds of phone tag. He was cooperative and agreed to answer our questions over the phone. The full transcript is available. Our findings, in summary, are that he was not privy to the dealings of the party of interest. After layered voice analysis we discovered no traces of deception in his answers. With your approval, we will downgrade his status from "person of interest" to an auxillary contact. We believe that he will be of very limited use to this investigation, however. -------------------------------------------------------- END PART On 10/10/2005 1:13 PM, Reginald Duffs wrote: Please provide a summary of your attempts to contact Mr. Canton. FYI, we have sent a full image of the hard drive to our Seattle lab for analysis. They informed us that it will take about a day to perform an automated scan. There are TWO (2) videos on the DVD that we received. They are extremely cryptic in nature, as if to mask the information from a casual observer. There is no actual encryption and any party with a basic knowledge of the sundry encoding techniques will be able to easily extract the data, although the data is useless by itself. I look forward to meeting you again in Columbus next Thursday. Please bring along the full report in hard copy. -------------------------------------------------------- END PART On 10/9/2005 6:15 PM, Greg Enston wrote: We'll be meeting at our Columbus, Ohio headquarters on the 20th of this month. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss what information has been disclosed regarding the DVS project and the severity of the breach. Sensitive proprietary information is at stake and we're getting pressure from the feds again. This meeting is mandatory for all active "feelers" and you're expected to join. Please make travel preparations accordingly. ATTACHMENT: Meeting request 10/20/2005 - Mandatory Meeting RE: Disclosure / Breach Situation -------------------------------------------------------- END PART On 9/12/2005 8:17 AM, S. E. wrote: A field manual to the supposed device was recovered in Dayton, Ohio. Five pages are missing, however. Additionally, two pages are missing from the accompanying M.O. set we recovered earlier from a nearby area. We believe (and are working to verify) that these missing pages were in the area. The weather has complicated the process somewhat. Is there more information as to the parties involved in possibly disclosing / leaking the DVS project? Somers reported to me yesterday that there was some confusion over the Oberheim computer analysis. Were they able to positively identify the source of those files? We have a copy but the origin of the files is unclear with what we were able to recover. Below is the transcript of the telephone exchange most recently in question: FEMALE01: Hey! MALE01: Hey. FEMALE01: So -- how did it go? MALE01: Uh -- it was -- interesting. FEMALE01: Yeah? MALE01: XUNCLEARX -- check the diversion. FEMALE01: That was what? MALE01: Sorry. Pardon me. In English, uhh, we performed some more tests. FEMALE01: Do you think it's safe enough now? MALE01: um -- to be completely honest, we won't know for a while. There's a lot of factors involved. FEMALE01: I think you'd have to be crazy to fly around in that thing, let alone to do those kinds of experiments. MALE01: Yeah. That's probably true. FEMALE01: Aren't you, um -- MALE01: Yeah -- we tested it a lot before climbing in it ourselves, you know. I might be crazy but I'm not dumb. Not that dumb. FEMALE01: Aren't you a little worried something might go wrong? MALE01: Well there's always that possibility. FEMALE01: I mean, come on. It's gotta be dangerous. MALE01: Ah yeah, but it's like I said we do test it. We test it a lot -- before anyone actually gets in the thing. FEMALE01: Figured. Well, that's good. MALE01: Safety first! FEMALE01: Yep! Does it actually work? MALE01: That depends on your definition of work. Does it XUNCLEARX Yes. Reliably? Not really. FEMALE01: So it could end up anywhere, anytime -- MALE01: Oh, no; not hardly. Like I said, we don't set it very high right now -- 'cause that could get someone killed. FEMALE01: Damn -- MALE01: You gotta be careful with that. FEMALE01: Okay -- who else knows about it? MALE01: Hmm. FEMALE01: -- well? MALE01: We're keeping it in our group for now. FEMALE01: When will then want to go public? MALE01: That's up to him. He's in charge. FEMALE01: Ah, I see. MALE01: It's complicated and it's his patent. Holy crap. FEMALE01: Yeah. Can't keep it a secret forever. MALE01: I know that. The thing is, what do you do with technology like this? I mean, obviously, if it falls into the wrong hands you've gotten a big problem. FEMALE01: Well I guess you guys are gonna have to keep it a secret for now, but you're not gonna do it forever. MALE01: you know? We'll have to cross that bridge when we come to it. FEMALE01: What about -- people in your neighbor -- hood -- MALE01: Who are the people in your neighborhood? FEMALE01: XUNCLEARX MALE01: I'm sorry, what's that? FEMALE01: XUNCLEARX Or do you guys keep it pretty well hidden around, put it out in the countryside -- or how does - how does - how does that work -- ? MALE01: Sorry, been a long day. Um, I'm a little goofy because I haven't had much sleep. Ah, how's it work? Uh -- basically, we only test it at night. FEMALE01: Oh -- ! MALE01: And, so far, no one's freaked out! Not yet. FEMALE01: That's how. They probably will eventually. They'll see a UFO, like if what wouldn't that be funny? MALE01: And the minute they call in one of those reports we're gonna have to change our location. FEMALE01: Hey, I say I think you guys will be okay. MALE01: XUNCLEARX we've got a lot of testing to do yet before we're ready to actually travel through time! Can you imagine that? FEMALE01: Yeah, 'cause that's what you're doing! MALE01: It's what I hope we will be doing. You know, it might just be me being paranoid but I swear I hear something on the line! FEMALE01: What?! Why do you think that? I don't hear anything. MALE01: Yeah, hold on a sec -- It's sort of a weird, dronish sound. I swear. Can't you hear that? FEMALE01: No -- ? MALE01: Hmm -- Well, it's making me a little uneasy, to be honest. FEMALE01: Are you on a cordless phone? MALE01: No, I'm on the cream concept. FEMALE01: So does that mean it's clearer link or what? MALE01: It's kinda like -- I dunno, have you ever -- oh yeah, heard the ham radio term, um -- oh, no, I forgot what it is. Mobile patch, I think it is? I can't remember. Now it -- now it escapes me but -- basically, a radio link to a landline phone, that's it's using right now. FEMALE01: Oh, cool! MALE01: I can switch to cellular; I've got a cell phone I can hook up to it but that's not what I'm using right now. FEMALE01: Do you have the machine actually turned on right now? MALE01: Ohhh -- ! You know what? FEMALE01: Hello -- ! MALE01: That's it! You've got it! FEMALE01: (laughing) That was it! MALE01: That's exactly what that is. The other engine -- put out interference! I forgot about that! FEMALE01: That was -- loud, isn't it? Didn't it make a lot of noise? MALE01: Yeah they put out -- 2 GigaHertz -- frequency range -- interference. The electromagnetic -- engines do. FEMALE01: that was loud. FEMALE01: What the hell was that? It sounds like a duck! MALE01: That's me at three a.m. after a full day of testing a time machine and I'm acting like an a clown! Thank you! FEMALE01: That is so wrong. It's weird! MALE01: Well, I told you I was tired. Well -- let's get back to business. Yeah, actually we mentioned our, ah, kinda loud RF-wise. I can switch them on -- you can see just how loud they actually are. FEMALE01: Mmm Hmm! Okay. MALE01: Okay, hold on a sec. I gotta have the security code. MALE01: Entered! FEMALE01: Did you just say entered? MALE01: No, I said "entered". FEMALE01: Whoa, XUNCLEARX MALE01: that buzzing sound is the other engine on the mobile link band that I'm using right now. FEMALE01: That's noisy! MALE01: Yeah. It's a little too loud for my tastes. FEMALE01: You know, if I was inside, I would seriously worry about the FCC getting on your case; because that's got to disrupt communications. MALE01: We're not sure. Up in that 2.4 GigaHertz range, ah -- usually people aren't using analog communications, but you're totally right, though, probably someone's gonna pick up on that. FEMALE01: Oh yeah -- ! MALE01: So that's the -- tiger's other engine that's, uh, negative electromagnetic -- field that will repel the Earth's magnetic -- um, XUNCLEARX hover. Right now it's about two inches off the stilts and I, um -- that's about the default hovering height overall -- it was hovering but I had to switch the thing off -- but, it was -- this noise, on the line is obnoxious. FEMALE01: Well, let's pick up on this tomorrow, 'cause I'm gonna get some sleep, so, give me a call tomorrow. MALE01: Will do. -------------------------------------------------------- END PART On 8/14/2005 11:15 AM, Phillip Salyers wrote: We sat down to speak with POI #451-2005 in regard to the possible breach of DVS project information. She was extremely apprehensive about coming to speak with us but we were able to get her to cooperate. In summary, POI #451-2005 claimed that she had lent her laptop computer to a room mate at the University of Chicago on Februrary 16th, 2005 and the loan of the computer was for around two weeks after which time she had noticed signs that her Internet accounts had been compromised. Attached is a transcript between Agent 661 Mr. Quenton Jones speaking to POI #451-2005 in our Chicago headquarters on March 1, 2005 at 4:57 pm, Central Standard Time: [AGENT661] Okay, Miss [removed]. So you lent your computer out to Miss Elberto? [POI4512005] Yes. [AGENT661] When was it returned to you? [POI4512005] Two weeks later. [AGENT661] And you didn't notice anything unusual? [POI4512005] Yes, I immediately noticed that my accounts were hacked. [AGENT661] Okay. And when did you confront Miss Elberto about this? [POI4512005] Two days later. [AGENT661] And you didn't ask who might have had access to it in her absence? [POI4512005] Yes, that was the first thing I asked. [AGENT661] Okay, okay. [POI4512005] It was in pretty bad shape so I had to see if my files were okay so I could make a backup. [AGENT661] Yes. Continue. [POI4512005] Everything seemed fine but I saw in my history that somebody logged in on my email while it was with [removed]. That's when I knew it had happened. [REMAINDER OMITTED FOR PURPOSES OF RELEVANCE AND BREVITY] -------------------------------------------------------- END PART On 7/21/2005 9:16 AM, S. E. wrote: Phillip, we are temporarily suspending the investigation into the first party with POI #451 until we get further information on her involvement. The official orders are that no one approaches or contacts her at this time. To summarize what we know so far, the object in question is supposedly in an abandoned mine shaft from the 1840's, which is sealed at all entrances. Ground-penetrating radar detected its presence and we verified it by drilling a small hole into the mine and lowering an infrared camera. My superiors have expressed quite an interest in this and I am working very hard at efforts to arrange a recovery operation of this object. It is in a densely populated area in SouthWest Ohio, near the cities of Dayton, and Miamisburg at N39.533425, W84.344199. Any recovery operation will have to be performed under the guise of construction and landscaping due to the nearby residents being within an unsafe viewing range. We do know that an elementary school is to be constructed immediately to the location's North so there is a possibility of using that construction to cover the excavation effort. The effort will require at least two months to complete. The school may not begin construction for a few years, however. As for the object itself, it appears to be metallic and roughly in the shape of an automobile. It is highly reflective (at least to infrared light) but doesn't appear to have wheels. Excavation will be needed in order to perform a proper evaluation and identification. The key point is that it does appear, from our findings so far, to be the exact same as what was depicted in the recovered operators' manual. The similarities were enough to convince the upper ministry to move forward with this. S. E. Level 4, Apex Society 812-476-1127 [email protected] -------------------------------------------------------- END PART On 3/19/2005 5:24 PM, Rachel Chalmers wrote: Hello, S. E., We performed chemical analysis on the documents recovered in Dayton, Ohio. Standard dating methods consistently suggest that the materials used for the pages are over 150 years old. Although the material is far more durable than paper, it is not likely that it should be in such condition if the age of the material is indeed that old. Continued analysis is required to further ascertain the properties of the printed materials. As far as the content is concerned, the language is a modified version of Esperanto. The pages are also heavily adorned with sundry QR Codes, which date back to 1994 in origin, which is of course inconsistent with the apparent age of the materials themselves. Our team discovered coordinates that are based on modern latitude and longitude measurements and we have mapped them accordingly. Specifically of interest is one set of coordinates: N39.533425, W84.344199 Translated from the Esperanto text: "At the (completion) of the directive, the standard vehicle used for the operation is to be (left, deposited?) at this area at (UNIX time stamp for April 7, 1846, 13:50 GMT) and (personell) are to take the secondary vehicle to return." These are explicit instructions to leave a vehicle behind. I would like to suggest, if feasible, a casual expedition to verify this vehicle's supposed location. -------------------------------------------------------- END PART THIS DOCUMENT AND THE CONTENTS CONTAINED WITHIN ARE NOT TO BE REMOVED, COPIED, TRANSFERRED, SHARED, OR REFERENCED OUTSIDE OF OFFICIAL APEX SOCIETY SERVERS. ALL ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS ON APEX SOCIETY SERVERS ARE TO BE ENCRYPTED USING THE PRESCRIBED METHODS.
Date Created
1985:04:14
Authors Position
Independent Researcher
Color Mode

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Very, very interesting. That room in the photos looks really strange, it has a weird, but very high-tech/society feel to it. The video, though, looks to me like somebody's art project - Not a technical or testing film. Not sure where to go on this one, how to research further...

The double triangle emblem is also piquing my curiosity - strange emblem, and she says that she removed some verbiage about a secret society as well. Anybody identify that emblem?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by namenone1

Ok, I'm trying not to think to hard, but the symbol interest me....
Two triangles could men double perfection. A circle within a circle with a dot in the middle is radar sonar or son/sun, but it's missing the dot, so maybe it means contact. A new moon could symbolize the beginning. Just guessing, but fascinating nonetheless.
Perfect Contact is Beginning maybe?? Perfect can also mean power so two triangles could mean power within power.

It could also mean Power on the Sun and the Moon, or Perfection on the Sun and Moon

Winter Solstice?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

EXACTLY ITS A HOVERCRAFT. THATS WHAT THE DOCUMENTS SAY

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Wild guess here but could it be THE APEX SOCIETY

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Whoa. All that stuff from the EXIF data is... Sweet. This is a GREAT story regardless of its truth...

So it looks like they found pages from a 150 year old time machine operator's manual and think they also found a time machine that was left back in 1846. And there has been some leak of infos... And perhaps they created a time machine and think they found the same machine underground? Like the same group, in the future, is going to send that time machine back in time? Really neat story.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't know what the pictures are but this dialogue is terrible.

Some script writing classes are definitely needed here

# MALE01: That's me at three a.m. after a full day of testing a time machine and I'm acting like an # a clown! Thank you! #
# FEMALE01: That is so wrong. It's weird! #
# MALE01: Well, I told you I was tired. Well -- let's get back to business. Yeah, actually we mentioned # our, ah, kinda loud RF-wise. I can switch them on -- you can see just how loud they actually are.

It sounds like a school play

edit on 11-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Theres loads of other information in some of the other photos. I dont want to post it all as its fairly long, but if you save the pictures onto your HDD and upload them to exifdata.com... you can have a read!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You can see all the data (I think) here

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to make of it....

but the video's would help, ... it appears they have been taken down :O

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by namenone1
Manual?
img191.imageshack.us...

(Cleaned up version of barcode)
img577.imageshack.us...

I used my RedLaser app on my phone to scan the barcode for kicks.

For the first barcode on the Manual page, I only managed to pick up a strange listing with the numbers "13101611". For the second one on that same page, I interestingly got a listing called "Product of CELESTIAL HARMONIES" and nothing else.

Could this just be a promotional stunt?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
embedded the video on my first post above...second video anyhow

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
very very interesting OP. I only watched the first video then got to reading. When I went back to watch the second one they are both all ready down. That was fast. Curious that...

I find this very intriguing to say the least. I think you have definitely stumbled onto something. I really hope more members dig into this.

For those mirrored videos to all ready be down makes one wonder indeed. I hope they are posted right back up again.

There is something so "familiar" to me about this, but I can't put my finger on it. It is almost rather haunting for lack of better word to use. Hopefully my brain might kick it forward here soon.

Big star and flag for you.

I will be following this very closely for sure.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Pretty cool, I cant offer any explanations other than I like a good mystery, and hopefully this doesn't turn out like the kid with the fake NASA letter about his Uncle on another planet (Photoshopped)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join