It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cache of PDF's (Conspiracy related)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Here is a set of 52 research articles by a theoretical physicist, downloadable as free PDFs, on his pioneering research into sacred geometries that relates them to scientific facts and discoveries:
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by aNdReSk

Did you manage to download all of it and put it somewhere else?

This would take years to download one by one and I can't afford a premium subscription.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

I know someone who has. I'll ask him for the link.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Yeah, it is taking FOREVER just to download one..

Knowledge should be free

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by squirelnutz

I would be careful downloading on these peer to peer sites due to viruses...make sure you have good anti-virus software folks before downloading anything...people are suspicious of everything why not files....

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Most of these PDF's are crap.

They are sold online under the guise of major discoveries and written by idiots.

I have seen all of these before and there is nothing to get excited about at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Yeah, i canceled it and ran Norton..

Good looking out

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by c0ldPhr34k
Most of these PDF's are crap.

They are sold online under the guise of major discoveries and written by idiots.

I have seen all of these before and there is nothing to get excited about at all.

You can't possibly have looked at them all ready. Besides they are free so you've lost nothing.

Did you check out the official documentation? I found lots of interesting information.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
If anyone ever wants to make a site that would basically be the Alexandria Library in online form, let me know...because I have so many e-books that it's ridiculous..I just need somewhere to host them..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Have you tried 4shared?

I haven't uploaded anything myself but it advertises as allowing 10gigs of upload for free.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

www.alexandria.lib.va.us...

There you go. The Alexandria Library on line

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

I dont know how guys like you get this stuff and it may be a little suspicious but good on you if you are for real...You have been personally aknowledged by the General hercules...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
People should be careful downloading PDF files as they are one of the default file-types used in S.E.T. in order to create an embedded reverse TCP (meterpreter) connection back to the target once opened. It gives direct access to your computer, so simple to do and also undetectable to any Anti-Virus program.

I just got a U2U sent to me a few hours ago by a member who just registered here, he tells me a conspiracy about the MODS then gives me a link to a PDF file. I do not know if anyone else here got one, if not; then I have been singled out and someone who just attempted to send me a link to a honey-file.

To that person: How does it feel like to fail?

Everyone has their own security measures, personally I use several computers and laptops to avoid such infection. One of my computers has no Network Card, or WiFi card and I store all my data on it safely. I also use one laptop to download from the Internet, I format the laptop on a weekly basis, it has nothing else on it apart from files that I am downloading. That is just a sneak peak at a piece of my security measures, please be careful when downloading random PDF files as it is the most common form of being completely hacked to death in the easiest way.

That website you mentioned allowing to host 10GB is useless. I have over 300GB of ebooks/documents, maybe more as I have a lot scattered around on external drives that I haven't got around to indexing on my offline system.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Wow!

That is an amazing find, OP!

Thanks soo much!

I just got a nook,
so I can load them all on their and read them as I like.

Great resource!
Many thanks mate.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Great post. Such awesome stuff to read about. Is it all real though? DEBUNKERS HO!!!! F&S

Is there a way to download them all in one file?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv
People should be careful downloading PDF files as they are one of the default file-types used in S.E.T. in order to create an embedded reverse TCP (meterpreter) connection back to the target once opened. It gives direct access to your computer, so simple to do and also undetectable to any Anti-Virus program.

I just got a U2U sent to me a few hours ago by a member who just registered here, he tells me a conspiracy about the MODS then gives me a link to a PDF file. I do not know if anyone else here got one, if not; then I have been singled out and someone who just attempted to send me a link to a honey-file.

To that person: How does it feel like to fail?

Everyone has their own security measures, personally I use several computers and laptops to avoid such infection. One of my computers has no Network Card, or WiFi card and I store all my data on it safely. I also use one laptop to download from the Internet, I format the laptop on a weekly basis, it has nothing else on it apart from files that I am downloading. That is just a sneak peak at a piece of my security measures, please be careful when downloading random PDF files as it is the most common form of being completely hacked to death in the easiest way.

That website you mentioned allowing to host 10GB is useless. I have over 300GB of ebooks/documents, maybe more as I have a lot scattered around on external drives that I haven't got around to indexing on my offline system.

No offense sir, but when I read how you compile secure files and stuff, I envision you as being like one of those Techies like on the Matrix, or like that Hutchison (Hutchison's Effect) fellow's room. I can kinda get a "natural-contact high" when I envision how fun it must be being able to accomplish stuff like that!

I wasn't aware of how PDFs are formatted to infiltrate us "unaware's" and completely trash our happy places. I did have a hunch not to download anything though. Alot of the things I viewed seemed available on sites like Amazon.com to me. So, I interpreted that the material is, and/or was pirated; not in my best interest to dirty my hands with...

So, I'm going to play it safe and watch these threads for less compromising avenues to view such material.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Great ebooks, some of them are kinda baloney, but some are truly libraries of knowledge on its own right!
To the nay sayers and haters, well, jump off a bridge, this ebook collection and some of the links provided in the thread are worth its virtual weight in gold!

don't forget Biblioteca Pleyades / Pleadean Library

One would need lifetimes just to skim through most of these titles, I cant stress this enough, amongst the rubble jewels can be found...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Interesting.. awesome find.
Downloaded a bunch of it.. way too late to read any of it now, but tomorrow I've got a lot of reading to do. As others have already said, a lot of it is clearly rubbish, but perhaps there's gems to be found.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

im just starting to get my teeth into biblioteca pleyades---looks great---i appreciate---been reading/studying since forever---dont believe i have seen this work---again thanks!!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Replied to Subscribe for future references.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join