It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cache of PDF's (Conspiracy related)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I must question.

Does anyone know of any more achieves with a shed load of information? That are downloadable also.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

S&F

I was perusing some of these files and made an observation. Although we haven't really heard about cloud seeding and weather manipulation until recently (at least I hadn't heard of it in any meaningful discussion), according to one document in this cache, it has been going on since the 1940's. I'm not really surprised by this, but it just goes to show how good the government is at keeping things under wraps.

You would think, something as far reaching as the weather, it would be more prevalent in the news. But it is seldom mentioned. It is never talked about on TLC, Discovery, etc.

The bigger point is this: Our government and science community are participating in experimentation that affects, in widespread fashion, the air we breath, our ground water and of course, our weather. You would think something that affects virtually every human being within range of said experiment would be opened to public debate or even legislation.

What really gets my goat about something like this is the arrogance on display by the PTB. Just do it and damned the people. It has been thought, by many, for many, many years that if mankind ever started playing with the weather, there would be hell to pay. Take for example the "Butterfly Effect". If you are familiar with the Butterfly Effect, imagine the potential consequences of toying with the weather over an entire state.

Furthermore, it brings into question the validity of "Climate Change". For example, the storms in the U.S. Mid West happening right now. Since we cannot trust TPTB to tell the truth, we simply have no way of knowing what is man caused or is a natural occurrence. Or, as another example, the drought in Georgia a couple years back. The south in the U.S. is not generally considered at risk of drought. I found that particular drought to be somewhat "strange". It didn't make sense to me.

If the U.S. has been experimenting with cloud seeding an weather manipulation since the 1940's, one has to wonder how far this technology has advanced. Could they have caused Katrina? Could they "de-seed" clouds to cause drought? What else can they do that affects virtually every one of us but they do it unimpeded as if they have Divine authority to do as they please.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

If the U.S. has been experimenting with cloud seeding an weather manipulation since the 1940's, one has to wonder how far this technology has advanced. Could they have caused Katrina? Could they "de-seed" clouds to cause drought? What else can they do that affects virtually every one of us but they do it unimpeded as if they have Divine authority to do as they please.

Very dangerous technology. This would deem more dangerous than using WMD's and without the cause of war because it would be very hard to prove it was a weather manipulation and rather a simple natural turn for the worst.

There seem to be companies also that feature in this. I have no clue if it's true or false but here's a link:

Weather Modifacation Companies

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The PROJECT REDSTAR video is the coolest thing on there. I recommend everyone download and show to everyone you know. PROOF that life was on mars. Amazing.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
After downloading the files individually for several hours last night, I realized I could download the '4shared Desktop' program (free) and queue up entire folders. It's quite a bit faster and easier that way, even enabled me to take a nap!

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Some people have asked if the PDF's can be downloaded as a torrent.

Yes you can here: Forbidden Vault Torrents

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

*********** APPLAUSE ***************

Great find. I'm downloading like crazy.

4shared is great been going there for awhile, but you hit the jackpot!

Thank you for sharing.

Note to everyone: Get this while you can, each year the free stuff on the net is being dismantled.

I'm sure 4shared for be for long.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by General.LeeWhat else can they do that affects virtually every one of us but they do it unimpeded as if they have Divine authority to do as they please.

Awesome post G.L.
What else did they do? Well, they, the PTB, did this : Source : Wikipedia Nuclear Weapons testing en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is pretty massive

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing this! What a huge number of files! Looks like I have years of blog material now!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
it was destriyed its not there anymore

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join