It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

2012 is NOT the end; Embrace the Beginning

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Your thoughts?
edit on 11-12-2010 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo
 


Nobody's saying it's the end of the world apart from Hollywood. Have you heard of Terence McKenna's 'Timewave Zero'? He was the first to come up with the whole compression of time thing. He had Dec 2012 down as the end of time before he knew about the Mayan long-count calendar.

There is an 7 part video series on youtube where he goes into detail about his theories.

The spiral of time is tightening.


EDIT: sorry just realised that Timewave Zero was actually mentioned in the video

edit on 11-12-2010 by dJbdJb because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by dJbdJb
 


End of time? You just said that only Hollywood's saying that 2012 is the end.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo
reply to post by dJbdJb
 


End of time? You just said that only Hollywood's saying that 2012 is the end.


End on time, not end of the world. Consciousness will continue beyond time.
edit on 11-12-2010 by dJbdJb because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What an interesting video, very uplifting to say the least
Throughly enjoyed the information given.

I belive the ancient texts describe 2012 as "the end of the world as we know it". Now while it would be the easiest thing in the world to take that satement and immediatly come to the conclusion of complete and total apololypse, you might want to re-read it and think about it again.

The world as we know it is a car wreck. Hunger, war, dieses, poverty....the list is endless. I for one would like to see the world as we know it change. Just because its the end of the world as we know it, it doesnt mean you ahve to go all biblical, fire and brimstone etc. It could mean a significant change in the way we see things, time space science etc. And from what archiologists have discoverd this date actuly points to a "golden age" like the first ages described in every ancient text on the planet.

Every civilization in history has a myth about "gods" decending from the heavens and starting a golden age of thier people. Its been subject to interpretation over the years but each one pretty much says the same thing. Each of thease "golden ages" have taken part at different times over the course of history, somewhat sequentially if you check the data.

2012....Is this our turn? Will "gods" decend from the heavens and kick start our golden age? I would certainly like to think so. But with anything relating to 2012, its all just conjecture, its subject to interpretation by whoever is studying it. All we can do is wait and see. And like every other civilization on the planet, we will wait and see with faith.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k
 


I like to think of 2012 as anything BUT the end of the world, or Invasion, or NWO taking over, etc.
I want to believe that Enlightenment is coming, or I want to believe that this video is true.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo
reply to post by Jademonkey2k
 


I like to think of 2012 as anything BUT the end of the world, or Invasion, or NWO taking over, etc.
I want to believe that Enlightenment is coming, or I want to believe that this video is true.


Me too my friend. Me too.

I think i may have made me point wrong though lol. If there is a massive global awakening of conciousness in 2012 then it would certainly end the world as we know it (no deaths, not war, no worries lol) and begin a new age of man.

I think the problem is people take "the end of the world" a little to litrilly. Its not a bad thing, it doesnt mean death, it doenst mean anything horrible lol



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k
 


Yes, like the end of this world, but the beginning of a new world, for the good.
Something along the lines of this video.
That would be something to look forward to, it would be pretty cool for a new age of man.
I wonder what would really happen, not just speculation.
edit on 11-12-2010 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What is the thing that happens when time has compressed to zero? Nothing happens, everything just freezes and we are all a connected mind?



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo
reply to post by Jademonkey2k
 


Yes, like the end of this world, but the beginning of a new world, for the good.
Something along the lines of this video.
That would be something to look forward to, it would be pretty cool for a new age of man.
I wonder what would really happen, not just speculation.
edit on 11-12-2010 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)


*Shrug* who knows lol

Of course there are people around today who belive thier concesioness is already ascended (if you want to call it that) who claim to be able to communicate with other entities of the universe. The only problem is trying to shift through all the infomation they provide and decide which pieces of information are real and which ones are from the loonies.

At the end of the day an awakening of conciousness will give you unparalled access to your inner mind, All that will matter is what you think and how you feel. So when it comes to talking about things like this, listen to yourself, and listen to your heart. You will know through and through if its real or not.

Failing that we will just have to wait for 2012 and see what happens lo



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by above
 

reply to post by Jademonkey2k
 



We'll wait and see.
edit on 11-12-2010 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
that is a very weird concept. I'm going to have to look closer at how this is being figured up.



posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician
 


Very interesting too. It links to some other video about 666 being mans number, let me go find it.

Edit: Here's the link to the thread as to what I was talking about
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-12-2010 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by iAnjo
 


This is exactly what I believe will happen! It's called the 5th Dimension, which is a 4th density dimension. And it is said to happen a little before 2012...It's supposed to happen somewhere in 2011!

OP, if you're really interested in this theory, I'd suggest you these websites:
- divinecosmos.com
- www.bring4th.org...

It's a theory based on The Law of One and The Son of The Law of One, two channeled material.

What I believe, is that somewhere in 2011-2012, we'll enter a new "transitory" dimension, which resembles dream state a lot. Thoughts become reality. Then in some more years, somewhere between 1-700 ans, we'll evolve to the 5th Dimension, which is a dimension of love.

I hope I am right, or that something of the like happens. If it doesn't, well, growing spiritually can't be a mistake right?



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159
 


If something like this happened it would be cool.
I'll check out those links later, thanks for them.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
reply to post by iAnjo
 


This is exactly what I believe will happen! It's called the 5th Dimension, which is a 4th density dimension. And it is said to happen a little before 2012...It's supposed to happen somewhere in 2011!

OP, if you're really interested in this theory, I'd suggest you these websites:
- divinecosmos.com
- www.bring4th.org...

It's a theory based on The Law of One and The Son of The Law of One, two channeled material.

What I believe, is that somewhere in 2011-2012, we'll enter a new "transitory" dimension, which resembles dream state a lot. Thoughts become reality. Then in some more years, somewhere between 1-700 ans, we'll evolve to the 5th Dimension, which is a dimension of love.

I hope I am right, or that something of the like happens. If it doesn't, well, growing spiritually can't be a mistake right?


I was hoping someone would like Devine cosmos to this lol. David wilcox is a ledgend. Some people find his spiritual views a little un conventional but i like them. David fallows the law of on with laser focus.

If your not into the whole sprituality thing, david has a tendancy to explain everything in a scientific sense as well as in the Spiritual. Sceptic or beliver, it make no difference. Watch his videos, they are very informative.

1st Video: www.youtube.com...
2nd Video: www.youtube.com...
3rd Video: www.youtube.com...
4th Video: www.youtube.com...



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dJbdJb

Nobody's saying it's the end of the world apart from Hollywood. Have you heard of Terence McKenna's 'Timewave Zero'? He was the first to come up with the whole compression of time thing. He had Dec 2012 down as the end of time before he knew about the Mayan long-count calendar.


Actually, no, he didn't. His 2012 "novelty" did not correspond with the ending baktun, missing by a month, and he arbitrarily changed his own date to match when he learned about the Mayan long-count. Never mind that McKenna's chosen time-line events are completely arbitrary unto themselves on the front end....



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k
 


Thanks, I'm a spiritual beliver btw.

@Everyone else
know the name of the song used in the video? Gets me excited for some reason.
Edit: Found it, just in case any one wants it.
www.youtube.com...

BT - Dreaming
edit on 12-12-2010 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I realistically see "2012" just as the ancients foretold it to be. The ancient Chinese, Native American Indian tribes, Maya, etc. all basically said the same thing: that the current 'cycle', or civilization, will end, and a new one will begin. If you want to add in E.T. involvement that could be a very real possibility too. I keep thinking what Condoleeza Rice said a few years ago about the Middle East and "birth pangs"; what Mother Shipton said centuries ago "...storms shall rage and oceans roar, old world shall die and new be born...". All of these ancient, stone-age civilizations knew about highly complex astronomical phenomena, mathematics, and megalithic building techniques that basically still surpass our knowledge today - we're just verifiying TODAY what they told thousands of years ago: how did they know about stars that are invisible to the naked eye but were just discovered decades ago? How did they know thousands of years ago that the sun is becoming very active right now and will flare violently soon causing catastrophe on Earth? etc.

Am I optimistic, hell yea I am! Look at how fast our systems (politics, legal, social, financial.economic) are falling apart - our civilization is crumbling before our eyes and so fast that you don't need a PhD from Harvard to see where things are going in the near future. Like some say, maybe the PTB are pushing it along to make it happen, maybe, but it's happening nevertheless. I for one would love to see a new comprehensive system that's fair to ALL, not just those who can afford to rig the system - ATLEAST IT'S WORTH A TRY!



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by iAnjo

Your thoughts?
edit on 11-12-2010 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-12-2010 by iAnjo because: (no reason given)


I thought ATS was putting a stop to people posting a youtube video and not commenting on it, or adding anything to it? What is YOUR OPINION on this?




top topics



 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join