It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth About 13 and 666 Carbon atomic structure.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
The just announced Nobel prizes for both Chemistry & Physics have gone to research related to the Carbon atom. The Nobel Prize for Chemistry went to three scientists for developing a toolkit to manipulate carbon atoms, while the Physics prize has gone to two Russian born physicists for their study on the remarkable properties of Graphene, an ultrathin form of Carbon.

Wiki link Carbon 12
edit on 28-11-2010 by Arcot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this......................

Thank you.................

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
excellent information, now people can see that we are the bad guy, but also the good one........666 it's us!

cheers!!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
They kind of lost me at the end.
Conscious shift and some how we wont be effected by solar flares due to the carbon changes in our body?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Great theory, one of the most interesting ones I've heard in a while.

If the sun is to be the catalyst to ascension, then it would make sense to make people afraid of the power of the sun if they wanted to keep us down. Global warming may result in another kind of climate change (making the earth more hospitable for enlightenment) that some powers out there don't want to see on our planet, so they've planted the seed of fear to fight against it. Just one possibility...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Lovely video but it's filled with speculation. There is no hard scientific data concerning carbon 12's transmutation into carbon 7 or the effect that carbon 7 has on the human brain. The writer does not postulate how this transmutation of carbon 12 into carbon 7 in the human body after 2012 will take place or the exact catalyst that brings this change.

the video starts telling some science facts then quickly mixes fact with fiction in an attempt to gain favor for the writers theories.

I wish there was something real to all this - sounds very cool - but sadly I just cannot see it.
edit on 28-11-2010 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This video is insightful for me because I've recently been studying alchemy. Nice find and connection to chemistry, which is all alchemy is- the correlation of matter and spirit. However, many people who are unfamiliar with the occult will not understand the reasoning behind these truths and how they connect. Conspiracy theorists may touch on the correlation but even they will have a hard time getting it using this video.

But like I said, for people like me, this is wonderful.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
hmm I wonder what happens to those who aren't ready/able for the shift?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

They'll die and wake up on another planet.

But it's all good, the rapid change in magnetism will make it so you don't remember a thing.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Well it does say at the end of the OP's vid that the catalyst will be the sudden pole shift that is one of the postulations on what will transpire in 2012 of physical phenomena, that is said to occur in various circles of thought.
However I do agree with the OPs Vid in that I see the final judgement of man will simply be that man willingly lays down ones own ego. Look around you in the world that you see on the macro and micro scale everything is only ever about competition on dominance over another.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
hmm I wonder what happens to those who aren't ready/able for the shift?

They become doomsayers shouting "the end is nigh" from the rooftops and street corners. Or worse...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sekos

Spiritually it is our own fear and Bad Karmic which is manifested has beast above all everything vibrates in this universe is because of love nothing can exists if there is no love and compassion,Finally we are going to learn what is to be a human (God Man).

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Well sign me up for that job! Do I really have to shout though? I mean everyone else being all telepathic and stuff, I should be able to just think it......
edit on 11/28/2010 by The Endtime Warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Lovely video but it's filled with speculation. There is no hard scientific data concerning carbon 12's transmutation into carbon 7 or the effect that carbon 7 has on the human brain. The writer does not postulate how this transmutation of carbon 12 into carbon 7 in the human body after 2012 will take place or the exact catalyst that brings this change.

the video starts telling some science facts then quickly mixes fact with fiction in an attempt to gain favor for the writers theories.

I wish there was something real to all this - sounds very cool - but sadly I just cannot see it.
edit on 28-11-2010 by JohnPhoenix because: (no reason given)

Current Understanding about Science is limited if you look for facts,if you want to experience give it a try researching CERN and its Work I had a Source in CERN confirming about carbon7, which is not yet released to public,during test it appears for just nanoseconds they have tested this light energy with phantom DNA test and its structure what is happening in CERN might freak you if you want to know more,all biological forms are ready to receive this new energy and upgrade its Own DNA carbon structure and more ever it again depends on how much spiritual you are.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth
But it's all good, the rapid change in magnetism will make it so you don't remember a thing.

Perhaps, but it also could be the power of suggestion. If everyone is doing it, those that won't/refuse to may wonder what the fuss is all about. I think I shall go against the grain on this one.....

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
John's comments are valid. Had those same thoughts while watching the video. My review follows, subtracting what John already stated.

The Text-to-speech was great. I remember using DOS back in the 80's and can see how far TTS has come. Impressive.

But the point that got me was when it showed the picture of the Grey our Narrator stated that advanced civilizations were already in possession of the knowledge... then proceeded a few moments before saying that technology would become meaningless after the ascension. The Greys still need the tech that we've been oohing and aaahing over for years, don't they?

Still, well laid out video, well researched. The religion similarities were a great equations into this little puzzle.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I kinda got lost on the 13 aspect of this topic...

any suggestions?
edit on 29-11-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arrowmancer
John's comments are valid. Had those same thoughts while watching the video. My review follows, subtracting what John already stated.

The Text-to-speech was great. I remember using DOS back in the 80's and can see how far TTS has come. Impressive.

But the point that got me was when it showed the picture of the Grey our Narrator stated that advanced civilizations were already in possession of the knowledge... then proceeded a few moments before saying that technology would become meaningless after the ascension. The Greys still need the tech that we've been oohing and aaahing over for years, don't they?

Still, well laid out video, well researched. The religion similarities were a great equations into this little puzzle.

Greys did lost their spirituality and connection with the creator because of Technology and cloning now they are depend on technology for survival ,they dont want humanity to end up like them why do you think greys were allowed to earth even though our solar system was under quarantine?why did some weird zombies came out from space eating everyone like Skyline Movie 2010?

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arcot

Please post sources for the above information. I will take anything from CNN to phsyorg to NASA... I'll even allow gaurdian.co.uk... Hell, let's go nuts... I'll take a quote from anyone on the planet with an associate's degree or better.

I'm being serious here. Sources or reading material. Any site with a top 20% ranking will do.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join