It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father castrates his doughters boyfriend.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
A 47 year old father from Germany Castrates his daughters boyfriend.

Boyfriend 57 years old... Daughter 17 years old.

The guy already turned to the police, but they couldn't help him as it isn't against the law to be with a 17 year old in Germany.

Kind of rigorous, but what would you do ? Turn your head or be your own judge ?
Also consider that your daughter probably liked the guy enough to get it on...

Original article in Dutch : De Telegraaf
edit on 12/11/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: Crap spelling

edit on 12/11/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I believe that father failed in raising his daughter and inevitably was his fault. Not that I would wish anything such as this on any parent but according to most psychological studies such incidence as this result from improper parenting, especially to date someone 40 years older than yourself.

Was this boyfriend of hers wealthy? Was he married? How did she meet him? Those are all important questions related to the teenage psyche as some teenage girls would first enjoy a ‘sugar daddy’, they would enjoy the thrill of secrecy, and he might have been associated with her through friends, school, or a club she hangs out at. It is all about thrill and/or comfort for a girl that age who has parents who have failed at raising her properly.

As for the father and his punishment he broke the law, as simple as that. If the law states a 57 year old man can be with a 17 year old girl legally then there was nothing he should have done to stop it. Of course that law seems completely reckless and dangerous, I personally believe it should be changed.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
this is just sick

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

What do you suggest to be the law then misoir ?

Bad parenting by the way does not even have to be a cause. It could just mean she's hot for old guys.
Some people actually are.

Out here bad parenting is almost impossible these days because parents work and leave their kids with others during the day. So the bad parenting us done for them

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Well i don't think the law should be changed as much as looked at in a case by case basis, two separate scenarios involving such an age difference can be vastly different to one another in nature. As for the father of the daughter, punish him accordingly...simple as that.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

Personally I feel the same as you do.

We can't just go on and hurt people just because they do stuff we don't want them to.

I need to add that emotions can rise a lot and I can understand why the did it. But he shouldn't have actually done it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Misoir

What do you suggest to be the law then misoir ?

I suggest the law be a rational one where no adult is permitted to date someone under the age of 18 without the minor’s parent’s consent.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Trouble is, making "romance" illegal never worked before..
Romeo and Juliet for example

You let the law into the bed room and the only people who will get to do doggy style will be the elites
well the top position anyway.
www.moneyteachers.org...

Here is the story of Holly Greig
which is only slightly less shocking then Bush's claim
its OK to torture childrens' genitals with pliers in front of their parents
who are most probably innocent to begin with

then then there are holy books that condone sex with children and animals
making sex with children and animals illegal would be anti religionist to say the least.
and they will get you if you interfere with their right to it too...

edit on 11-12-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Appears she has a grandpa fetish.

It's all legal, although the father doesn't agree it's the Woman's life she imo can do as she wishes, well perhaps not after the "operation"

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I don't think it is rational to decide for a 17 year old what they can and can not do actually.
Especially because they tend to do the opposite at that age.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
How can you fail to acknowledge the decline of socially constructed morals in recent history. Maybe he was rich, maybe she likes old members OR maybe this guy was in position of trust or falsely portrayed or is so much older and wiser he knows how to take advantage of a young girl. With peaceful protest almost certainly yeidling no results "I don't like your boyfriend daughter", violent protest becomes inevitable.

Think about why the peaceful protest doesn't work for this situation (leading him to take action). This dirty old man, has been able to charm, woo and manipulate this girl into respecting his opinion more than her dads.

I don't know the family history, but I can certainly empathise with both sides. 1) your not allowed to kill a man. and 2) your old enough to understand whats going on

If there is a moses, this german mofo will gain a gold throne in heaven. If not, he will at least gain my support.

Drop the bomb on Pawn Fockers Dirty Money Syndicate

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by PFdiddy

What a colorful way to express yourself... I think I like it.

Just the human history part, bit I might misunderstand you.

History shows that girls were a lot younger when they were forced in to marriage. Like 14 or even 11.
In Muslim countries it still happens that old guys marry very young girlz. To young IMO

Maybe the guy was is rich and maybe he is charming and he might even look like George clooney or Sean connery.
The fact is that female attraction is not solely based on looks and appearance. This guy might really have something to offer that makes that girl want him. For him I would not think it's difficult to be attracted by a 17 year old. There are 14 year olds that walk around pretending they are 20 and actually get away with it.

The girl is 17 and she is old enough to to this with bad intentions while the guy is clueless.

But that really was not my point that made me write about it.
This ( Criminal ) act is exactly the same what happens in Muslim countries like Turkey or Afghanistan.

Revenge to reclaim there honor personal or public, the result is the same.

Somebody got hurt because of it. And that idiot selfish behavior must end. IMO.

I know....

I might have done something similar, but the point is that a lot of our laws are there for a reason. Justice cuts
both ways. Unfortunately not always the right way but if everyone would do their own judging justice...

I don't think I would leave my house anymore. Not only for self preservation, but mostly to keep myself from acting out my first emotional response. Which means I would kill a lot of people I encounter on the road.

Edit to say that the comparison is silly bu so is the act on topic IMO

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

They did used to marry younger. And that is not a bad system. but these are competely different circumstances.

Very hard to make convictions in an emotional world with pieces of paper or law books of you will.

I smashed a 17 year old box once, like she never had before in her life. She even called me daddy

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I suggest the law be a rational one where no adult is permitted to date someone under the age of 18 without the minor’s parent’s consent.

What is the rational reason for age of consent being 18 and not 13-14-15 like in Europe? And for Christ sake, we are talking about 17 years old girl, she can give consent at that age.

To the topic: if a 17 year old girl want to have sex with that man, its noone elses business, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Well obviously it is, we're talking about it

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
reply to post by Solomons

Personally I feel the same as you do.

We can't just go on and hurt people just because they do stuff we don't want them to.

I need to add that emotions can rise a lot and I can understand why the did it. But he shouldn't have actually done it.

Yeah I would have just sent my daughter to an all girls overseas boarding school that was close as possible to being a prison...hehe. I would have broke my foot off in the girl's buttocks as well. But to attack the man that way, it's beyond absurd. Take control of your children for GOD'S sakes!!!! And don't tell me about money, I am no welathy person, but you bet your bottom dollar if it took every dime I earned from two 40 hour plus jobs to pay for that boarding school, I would find a way to pay...my children would be worth it to me!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy
reply to post by Maslo

Well obviously it is, we're talking about it

We can talk about it, but we can do nothing about it, thats what I meant. Maybe the phrase "no one elses business" did not express it correctly, I am not a native speaker.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
The only victim in this is the child, regardless of whether then old guy was killed or not

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PFdiddy
The only victim in this is the child, regardless of whether then old guy was killed or not

No, the only victim is the poor old guy. There is absolutely no crime if the sex is consentual.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Maybe your not understanding me. I usually only post the official response.

*high five*

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join