It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Amazing Pilgrimage of Spirits!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I started this thread on another forum here and thought ATS members may also be able to add their view of such a phenomena, so please share if you have had this type of experience.

There is a phenomena that has happened in my childhood which now appears to be shared with other people beyond my own personal experiences; I must share this as I feel there could be others out there who have also had such an experience.

As a child, from the ages of 2-5 I used to have this amazing waking phenomena where ghost like spirits would walk in the hundreds through one wall and pass through the next. As they walked, I could see full facial features and clothing details.

They would often pat me on the head, and I would feel the touch. They would wave and move along. At that time, I did recognize some of the spirits as people from my past life. Remember when I first came here, my opening thread was about how I remember existing before this life.

www.anthonypeake.co.uk...

What made this experience interesting was my sister at that time sat with me in my room and saw them as well, making it a shared experience. Something to this day she has never forgotten. Now this is where it becomes even more interesting...

Her son claims that this happens to him all the time. Which makes him the 3rd person to have seen this phenomena. Unrelated to my family, I have spoken with 2 random people that I have met out on the town who also remember such a child hood experience.

This is such an unusual experience and something I have not read about anywhere that I thought I really need to bring more awareness about it to see who else out there, perhaps in this forum who has also had such an experience.

Please do share if so and what you might think this may be. Also I bring this up because for the first time in my adult life, I have had another experience with this, ironically the same day that Art Funkhouser sent me the edited version of my book. Which really has this topic on the forefront of my mind.

Cheers,

Ian

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
sounds cool. do you still see them?

A friend I know told us that when he was a plumber working in england,
he saw a group of roman soldiers walk past him (waist up, legs below ground) while he was working in a cellar.
the homeowner said an old roman road used to run beneath the house.
he said he felt a cold chill while it was happening. he left his partner to finish the work.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

When I was a kid, they would look like translucent ghostly humans with full facial/hair/clothing... just shy of looking totally physical in detail. It stopped by the time I was 5 years old. I know when it happened the pilgrimage would go on for hours, and hundreds if not thousands of these spirits would walk by.

It was when my sister saw them that I have always thought perhaps there is really something more to this. Now I know of 3 other people who also have had similar childhood experiences.

Just recently, as of a couple of weeks ago, I sense them again but this time I couldn't see them short of whips of energy that seemed to move, and shadow like forms but the feelings and sensations all link back to this odd spiritual pilgrimage.

That is why I felt it important to share the experience, perhaps this is more common then I thought.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Ive never seen them like that, but around the same ages of 2 to 5 I remember there being green walls all around my house and especially in the corners of rooms i would be in, it was a green translucent wall/ barrier with same solid frames going through it like the cross section of a window, it was weird but i seemed to always know that they were there to protect me from the ghost/ spirits that i saw a few times outside my backyard and whatever other spirits that could possibly rock up. It just stopped seeing them.
edit on 11-12-2010 by MConnalley because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Thats very interesting, Ive never seen, felt, or heard of this pilgrimage. Im envisioning the stairs scene of Poltergeist.

However, if I had to guess, it was somebody from heaven rescuing the earthbound spirits. So many people who die get stuck in the earthbound plane and dont cross over- and its rarely their fault. When I cross over spirits I attract many spirits from miles away who come (in a pilgrimage) towards the light.

Maybe- just maybe- you, your sister, and now her son have a gift where your higher self creates "the light" to the otherside. It would be a fantastic coincidence for you to see this pilgrimage more than once if it were not connected to you.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

That is very interesting Xynephadyn on attracting many spirits to the light. This phenomena is very fascinating now that it's becoming more objective in that others have reported it to me also. I am hoping we hear from perhaps others who may have experienced such things in their childhood.

As a Kid, I accepted them as spirits and ghosts. When I grew older I dismissed it as possibly some type of hallucination but then acknowledged my sister having seen them too as making that less likely.

It's fascinating, I certainly want more information as to the nature of the phenomena.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Was the location of these spirits very specific? I know for example that there are houses in Hackney where ancient battles have been re-fought every few days. There are also such things as spirit paths or roads in the UK.
edit on 11-12-2010 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5
Was the location of these spirits very specific? I know for example that there are houses in Hackney where ancient battles have been re-fought every few days. There are also such things as spirit paths or roads in the UK.
edit on 11-12-2010 by tiger5 because: typo

No I do think this is more about the person then the location. At least having recognized some of the spirits as a child I have to assume there is some past-life connection in all of this.

And the location is not in some area that has seen any war.

new topics

top topics

join