It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Image Captured in Woods by Deer-Stand Camera

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
It's not real. It's from an upcoming movie called Super 8.

Just because an entity is chosen to be a character for a movie does not automatically mean it does not exist, though. There are plenty of beings in science fiction movies that are actually real.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Ha ha, looks like a viral ad for Resistance 3:

PlayStation Lifestyle

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
It's not real. It's from an upcoming movie called Super 8.

www.movieweb.com...

Originally posted by OrganizedChaos
Ha ha, looks like a viral ad for Resistance 3:

PlayStation Lifestyle
It does but it's also claimed to be from the movie "Super 8", so which is right? Can it be from both?

The "Super 8" movie's not out until June 10, 2011, and Resistance 3 will be released in 2011 but I can't find an exact release date. Seems like they are both pretty far off for viral marketing but I guess they are starting early. maybe the game will released earlier in 2011 than sources suggest?

It's strange that both a movie and an (apparently) unrelated game have articles referencing this image.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Maybe a connection between the Movie and the game?

There is to be a release of Resistance 3 gameplay on Spike TVs Video Game Awards tonight, maybe we'll see then.

Reminds me of the description of a Grue from Zork, lol!

> what is a grue?

The grue is a sinister, lurking presence in the dark places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i don't know how someone can possibly think this image is real, lol i can do a better job in 5 minutes using photoshop.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The trailer for Super 8 looks quite good..

Regards

PDUK

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gatorboi117
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f9e7f2361026.jpg[/atsimg]

BERWICK, Louisiana (WVLA) - A deer hunter captures a spooky image wandering through the Louisiana woods at night.

A hunter near Baton Rouge says he found this freaky photo on his deer stand camera.

The hunting camera was broken but the memory card was still there and so was this bizarre image.

It looks like a cross between a human and an animal, with long slender appendages and glowing eyes.

The hunter says he just hopes it's a vegetarian, if he runs into it in the woods again.

WDTN

This is seriously odd! I have NO idea what it could be. The closest thing it resembles is a zombie, but that's just because I've seen stereotypical zombie movies.

Any thoughts?

That is DEFINATELY Eddie from the Iron Maiden album covers!!!!
Haha.

Kyle

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by imd12c4funn

I think you are right, that is the same picture without a doubt. Personally I think it is a hoax, I doubt very much there is something like that lurking around.

Peace,

Seq

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
pretty soon youll have those arrogant debunkers telling you its fake. it looks real to me.

great find im enjoying this quite much. makes you wonder whats out there, could be some kind of deceased human gone hybrid demon. wierd

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Reminds me of the creatures in The Descent Movie.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ha ha this makes camping out an armed expedition now!! If I hear the tent a knocking someones getting shot.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Check these links out, they are very helpful.
Link 1
Link 2

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Easy to photoshop by any decent graphic designer.
That video however... weird. I wanna go find that thing.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

I hope your not serious. Its not real its a hoax, fisrt page pretty much summed it up. How can people accept stuff like this as truth with noo evidence other then a blurb about a hunters camera..Pulease! Theres no deamons in the woods, only thing out there thats gonna get you is a wild animal. Don't be so afraid of things that go bump in the night.

MODS PLEASE MOVE TO THE HOAX SECTION!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well i'd rather come across That in the woods than Dick Cheney...

Amirite

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The rest of the artcle goes on to say "Some say it's a hoax because they have found the same picture with two different dates about a week apart."......you seem to have left out this one line at the end.......Don't mention it.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
looks like this picture

Almost eerie how similar the two are...

eerie? not so much.

same pic.

likely a fake looking at it.

I would like to have that sucker stuffed and mounted! Talk about a conversation piece LOL!

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakeNBake
Check these links out, they are very helpful.
Link 1
Link 2

Man!

SFX guys blow me away with their talent. That is the stuff that should be in museums not this weird freaky gay crap as of late.

This is real talent.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Looks like some sort of hybrid human that got its eyes changed so as it could see in the dark, and maibe its muscle contraction on a nano scale as well, so it should be pretty strong. Or it could be a fake a fraud like they say, or even a demon, uhh scary...... Only one way to find out, go out in the woods, and I mean the real isolated places, wait till night time and see what comes out. Remember bring a camera with you

That reminds me of some show on tv about some people that were trying to get a capture of Bigfoot with those stationary cameras that they tied to trees, only there version of the deep woods, was right next to the highway, and other places were there were lots of people around, there was even some lumber trucks that they captured with there camera but no Bigfoot. And if you were Bigfoot you could hear those loggers and trucks from over 10 miles away, it would be the last place to set up a camera.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
i must have seen this picture 3 times this week each with a different back story.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join