It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eerie Image Captured in Woods by Deer-Stand Camera

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
That's kinda creppy...is that his serial number or something
Are there more? lol..

I didn't see anymore when I zoomed in.
But who knows.

credit goes to tarifa for seeing it first though.
I just brought it out so u could see it better

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

The photo is a hoax but you cant disqualify it based on the game camera being 5 or 6 feet of the ground?

Everyone I know hang them around eye level on game trails so we know where to build our stands.

I've never met anyone who builds the stand then puts the camera in it to see what shows up.

Haven't you ever thought there might be an easier way?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It looks like a grim from the PS3 game Resistance.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
im fairly certain this is a combination of images. im not really an advanced photoshopper. but even i can tell that a brush was used to add what some people are saying are numbers. this is the biggest givaway. i think that they were meant to be veins.

the person i think is prbably a model. a real model. best way to do these things imo.

some of the trees in the background could have been added, in.

still a cool pic though.
edit on 10-12-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot
Everyone I know hang them around eye level on game trails so we know where to build our stands.

then u have some inexperienced
hunting friends.

u do not put deer cameras at eye level
cuz a buck can come along and destroy
ur camera with his rack. If it's in the stand,
it's out of his reach. Same goes for bear,
moose and others.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Looks like the same alien that's in the picture! Nice find.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I beg to differ. You choose a large tree that a buck would not rub. You put it at eye level usually on a hot trail, at least thats what we do in PA. They are called trail cams.

JT

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
that's a vampirus, a dark creature from the night that's starved of human blood.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
that's a vampirus, a dark creature from the night that's starved of human blood.

And this is my SPAS-12, self-defense weapon and killer of things that want to hurt me. It's obviously the same photo from the Fallen Angel campaign that went on a few years ago. Looks like they just edited the contrast. Also the article is down so they probably figured it out before we did.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ok this is my first post so if I'm out of line at any time feel free to tell me. But i believe this might help anyone who still hasn't seen the whole fallen angel thing that nastalgik mentioned. www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

WOW i staye in thibodaux louisiana and all i can say is im glad i have the right to bare arms it looks skinny as hell i wonder if it has super human strength or somthin or i wonder if that being is even from this dimension lol wat woude be the odds of some being jus dimension jumpen and he soo happens to jump rite in front of a game camera smack dab in louisiana!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's not real. It's from an upcoming movie called Super 8.

www.movieweb.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I live in rural northeastern Oregon. We have a sizable deer, elk and and black beer populations as well as lots of hunters and nature types that use game cameras. I have never heard of a rutting buck or any other such thing wrecking a game camera but I'm sure stranger things have happened.

As this was about disqualifying the photo because it was taken from ground level, which you have asserted proved a hoax because a deer hunter wouldn't hang the camera 5 or 6 feet off the ground. My own experiences notwithstanding, I googled game camera photos ( I figured I'd give the benefit of the doubt. maybe its a regional thing or maybe your right and the joke is on all of us.)

Everything I am seeing posted by anyone else is taken from eye level as well.

ESPN game camera photos

Bushnell game camera photos

Deer tracking camers photos

I'm sure you see my point.

Scouting for dinner aside, I have a friend who has a thread over at Unexplained Mysteries who is currently hosting a thread of his own trail camera wildlife photos, some of which are considerably below eye level with the hope of photographing raccoons and squirrels. Have a look ..

Trail Camera Pictures see what we can catch

Where you choose to place your camera traps is your own business however I think everyone's experiences ( or lack of) in this is pretty clear. .

To be honest, nobody I know is silly enough to needlessly risk breaking their neck climbing 25 or 30 ft. up a tree to hide their camera gear because someone told them it would be safe up there from the deer.

I promise not only is it very common, it is the norm for deer/elk hunters to be successful with game camera information captured at no more than eye level.

Do you think that perhaps somebody has been pulling your leg?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

The lid on the coffin is the corner of the Poster is visible in the image.
Oh well

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

It's a photo of one corner of an advertising Poster from Wildgame Innovations.

Seriously people, get a grip, it was debunked the moment the whole Poster was linked on page one.

Perhaps Wildgame Innovations should pursue a copyright case or the graphic artist who produced it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone linked this other video with the campers out in the woods who got this on tape.

Creepy none the less if its a haox.
edit on 10-12-2010 by LookingforInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I never suggested anything differently.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
looks like this picture

Almost eerie how similar the two are...

Come one guys..
imd12c4funn debunked this.. go to his link there. Same image cropped and filtered.

That in itself is not a debunk... that's the same photo they showed on the daily mail...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Well somebody is not telling the truth.
And I'd wager both of those claiming this picture are not.

Two different date stamps for a start. Why change it.
Plus I really think I have seen these pictures long before 2010.
It could just be part of the ad campaign in 06.
edit on 10-12-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

Now THATS a debunk

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Clairaudience

Looks like the same entity to me.

Real or fake, I assure you that there are entities living in isolated areas like woodlands that officially "don't exist". The reason they "don't exist" is because if they did, the authorities would have to reveal information about this world that they don't want us to know about.

How many of you go into the woods at night, alone, for days on end? I went alone for ten days deep into the Flinders Ranges (left on the 24th Nov, returned on the 4th Dec) and twice I saw a nasty looking entity following me (not this one though). I even got some video of the second occasion, but the resolution isn't the greatest, so there's no way I am going to post it on the net, because I don't want to deal with the indoorians who think they know everything that exists in this realm.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join