It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I came across ATS today and I must thank the creators and contributors. You see, I was/still am EXTREMELY hung over after attending a work related Xmas party last night with free beer (quite a common cause of 'the hang over'). I must of passed out (even possibly during intercourse with my girlfriend : / ) and my phone was not charging which has my morning alarm. I woke up at 9:00 AM, the time I'm supposed to be at work and had to ccatch the tram in as I left my car here last night. During my voyage on the chariot of the people I managed not to vomit, which was an excellent effort IMO. You will also be pleased to know that I have been drifting in and out of sleep at my desk all day. ANYWAY, during my periods of consciousness today ATS has provided me with the necessary entertainment to avoid fulfilling the functions of my position. It is now 4:45 pm here, fifteen minutes until I go home. Oh joy.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Yes sir, you'll do well here.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Hello!

Welcome to ATS Nice introduction

Now get back to work

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why thankyou, Mr Spanners feel free to pay me a wage. Then I will consider your order, completely ignore it and continue to avoid anything too strenuous on my pounding brain

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You speak of free beer, yet offer none.

Oh, yeah, welcome to ATS!

~Heff

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
welcome indeed
Just out of curiousity... What kept you so interested? Any area in particular?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Heff- There is another work related Xmas party on tonight, with a complete open bar. Alas, the sins of the past will prohibit my participation, I'm going to get intimate with the couch and possibly indulge in natures gift
Mav- Plenty of topics I have previousknowledge of but some new additional pieces of info/opinions and although I have no doubt that becoming a member of this site now has me ona list somewhere, meh.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

What kind of company do you work for to have so much free booze?
Can I send you my cv?

Edit to add.

Heres your first flag

edit on 10-12-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Why thankyou my distinguished friend. I'm a Business Development Manager for an IT consulting company, at the ripe old age of 22 might I add
it pleases me. So companys we purchase hardware from, both vendors and distributors like to keep us happy.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   

top topics

join