It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I smell they will stages fake Alien Invasion in 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I has learned that 2012 doomongers are uses same tactics to those that pushes Global Warming and War on Terrorism, to convinces that we needs "hive mind telepathy" that surprisingly just another form for slavery that costs people individuality and mental equivalent of Spider web(this Spider Web has nothing literal here) and I suspects that those filthy elites will stages fake Alien invasion someday in 2012 in order to further convince people to further embraces global totalitarian government and as far as I know, their sciences are far more advanced than conventional science so there's good chance that they have technologies like Anti Gravity and Tractor Beam.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This this might be what you were getting at chap. Check the video linky below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Now if aliens do make themselves "known" no ATS'ers will believe it's real

uggg, i was looking forward to that too

be good

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So what does something like that smells like, a fake alien invasion. ?
Second smelly line.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

All I can think of as I read the smelly part of this post is that it might be "silent but deadly". I just hope I am wrong. If we all question authority, continue to love one another and keep asking questions...we might end up smelling ok....Just my two cents worth.....and oh....this is my first reply or post since joining.....so don't judge me or my humor to harshly.....thanks....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Its definatly a possibility, especially since they can PROJECT 3-D IMAGES INTO THE SKY FROM SPACE.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
They (they being the powers that be) would really out do themselves if they staged an "alien invasion". But with the way things are going now, I'm not convinced that could happen considering necessity. Unless it was for extermination, then the demon thing makes more sense too.
It would maybe be cool if real extraterrestrials came though, if their intentions were good

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yeah, however this guy named Ric Klay speaks of Zion being established on the 2012 Olympics in London.
You might be on to something.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
convinces that we needs "hive mind telepathy" that surprisingly just another form for slavery that costs people individuality and mental equivalent of Spider web

what do you have against a hive-mind?
you're using a primitive version of one right now.. the internet!
you can share and correlate information and ideas more rapidly

also.. in a hive-mind you could better understand the actual suffering of other people and be more understanding of their position in life... creating more tolerance for our differences.

the term 'hive mind' is pretty unnerving..

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin 1922 in "Cosmogenesis", concieved of this concept as a "Noosphere" - link -

In the original theory of Vernadsky, the noosphere is the third in a succession of phases of development of the Earth, after the geosphere (inanimate matter) and the biosphere (biological life). Just as the emergence of life fundamentally transformed the geosphere, the emergence of human cognition fundamentally transforms the biosphere. In contrast to the conceptions of the Gaia theorists, or the promoters of cyberspace, Vernadsky's noosphere emerges at the point where humankind, through the mastery of nuclear processes, begins to create resources through the transmutation of elements. It is also currently being researched as part of the Princeton Global Consciousness Project.[6]

I really think it's ignorant when people study NWO ideologies and conspiracy and LUMP all the ideas being presented by them as BAD ...immediately! It's like people really don't give any prudent or lengthy thought to these concepts.. and just run in fear and hatred.. it's so primitive!

I'm not saying it's all joy and roses... I'm saying it's ignorant to just judge it all as sick and evil.
I'm not saying to swallow it all as 'good and happy' ....
I'm saying give it some thought.. do some serious research.... *WITHOUT* immovable biased preconceived notions.

I think the world is full of people STUCK in primitive backward modalities of thought and the only way they will even CONSIDER anything different is if they were SHOWN something WONDERFUL....

....so be it....

-

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I believe with some certainty that UFOs are man-made.
That TPTB will stage a false flag alien invasion.
I believe this because many people from different fields and walks of life have warned about this for decades.
They warned we would be flooded with aliens in the media.
They warned UFO sightings would increase.
They warned a false flag alien invasion would be used to create a one world totalitarian government.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by masonicon
convinces that we needs "hive mind telepathy" that surprisingly just another form for slavery that costs people individuality and mental equivalent of Spider web

what do you have against a hive-mind?
you're using a primitive version of one right now.. the internet!
you can share and correlate information and ideas more rapidly

also.. in a hive-mind you could better understand the actual suffering of other people and be more understanding of their position in life... creating more tolerance for our differences.

the term 'hive mind' is pretty unnerving..

Pierre Teilhard de Chardin 1922 in "Cosmogenesis", concieved of this concept as a "Noosphere" - link -

In the original theory of Vernadsky, the noosphere is the third in a succession of phases of development of the Earth, after the geosphere (inanimate matter) and the biosphere (biological life). Just as the emergence of life fundamentally transformed the geosphere, the emergence of human cognition fundamentally transforms the biosphere. In contrast to the conceptions of the Gaia theorists, or the promoters of cyberspace, Vernadsky's noosphere emerges at the point where humankind, through the mastery of nuclear processes, begins to create resources through the transmutation of elements. It is also currently being researched as part of the Princeton Global Consciousness Project.[6]

I really think it's ignorant when people study NWO ideologies and conspiracy and LUMP all the ideas being presented by them as BAD ...immediately! It's like people really don't give any prudent or lengthy thought to these concepts.. and just run in fear and hatred.. it's so primitive!

I'm not saying it's all joy and roses... I'm saying it's ignorant to just judge it all as sick and evil.
I'm not saying to swallow it all as 'good and happy' ....
I'm saying give it some thought.. do some serious research.... *WITHOUT* immovable biased preconceived notions.

I think the world is full of people STUCK in primitive backward modalities of thought and the only way they will even CONSIDER anything different is if they were SHOWN something WONDERFUL....

....so be it....

-

I'm not totally against it, but this can be very dangerous if it is in wrong hands

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
The other day I was having dinner with a girl, and she was telling that there's a part of the brain (behind the frontal lobe) that is linked to religious thoughts, and they have found a way to stimulate it using waves in some frequency. So what's to say that on December 21st, they will stimulate our brains into thinking we are being overrun by Aliens? That would be crazy!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
They will. It's NEXT on the agenda.. There are so many hints being dropped here and there from new alien movies in hollywood to nightly reports in the MSM.

I believe this will occur in 2012 at the London Olympics.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I forgot to add: she mentioned that hologram projections would most likely be used as well, most likely to project UFOs and other scary things, and they are already in development.
edit on 12/10/10 by Extremador because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EluThingol

Didn't aliens show up at the 1984 Olympics in LA? It was the closing ceremony if I recall properly and there was even an alien spaceship. I do hope the London Olympics avoid such crass behavior.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

its a possibility and if it does happen, id still be amazing to see XD

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Are we really seriously considering that someone's going to fast boot a projector and we're going to all believe that we're being invaded by space aliens? No offense, but the whole Project Bluebeam is NOT going to happen, sorry. Absoultley no proof, the only stuff I've seen about "FEMA Death Camps" are pictures of cattle cars in an abandoned fenced off area, and uhh...yea. Let's get real here.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
That would be cool.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
2012? I thought it was this year, no wait I thought it was last year... No next year.... No hang on I swear it was 2000, 2001??? Oh it gets so confusing, every month there's going to be a fake alien invasion or disclosure or Jesus is coming back..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join