It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual UFO Photograph - VERY Unusual!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Found this article and photos at rense.com
www.rense.com...
Unusual UFO Photograph
By V. C. Renfroe
© 2010 ­ All Rights Reserved
12-8-10

Things are getting weirder in UFOlogy as evidenced by this article but the photos are the seller! I found an unusual object in a NASA video a while back and posted it here but it went over peoples' heads!

What do you think of the H-shape?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

U serious? Its a reflection of the gear stick mount on the front window of a car, notice how the object seems to be under the clouds.....

My apologies for been a grumpy Ats'er

edit on 9/12/10 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Sorry, but it looks to me to be the arm rest instrument panel of the car reflected up onto the windshield.

Didn't see your post Ted you beat me to the punch!
edit on 12/9/2010 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I wonder if its some kind of reflection from inside the camera....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

The NASA footage was awesome. I never get tired of that same old footage. What do you think about the possibility that seeing as they didn't see it when they took the pic, and there's a reflective piece of glass involved, there's a strong likelihood its a reflection? It looks to be the case. I'd be willing to bet if they stuck the camera out the side window, it wouldn't have been evident.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Wow! That is interesting. It looks almost like a building. Makes you wonder about other dimensions and just how close together they really are. Maybe, like in spots at times, one bleedsover into the other. Or it is part of a really big ship and it's just out of our visual range.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

Yeh, you nailed it. I responded similarly before reading your conclusion. Nice spot; you could have said it nicer, but good eye nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Uuugh.

What possessed this person to upload these to the 'net?

How could the first thing they thought when they saw it NOT be "oh, it's obviously a reflection".

I am furious.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Did you notice the little objects that look like the typical disc shaped UFOs? about in the middle and upper left side of the picture.

Nice find, really looks unusal.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Really, the reflection of the dashboard of the car, are UFO's now.

Please use some common since before posting next time.

Morpheus

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Howtosurvive2012

Very true, I do get a little grumpy somtimes

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
www.rense.com...
Unusual UFO Photograph
By V. C. Renfroe
12-8-10

Things are getting weirder in UFOlogy as evidenced by this article but the photos are the seller! I found an unusual object in a NASA video a while back and posted it here but it went over peoples' heads!

Now did we really need a thread showing reflections through glass?
Interesting Shrike, that you come down hard on so many for their threads and yet you choose to waste bandwidth here with this?
Have to say though... THIS, has really made my day.

You have a good one too.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum
Sorry, but it looks to me to be the arm rest instrument panel of the car reflected up onto the windshield.

2nd

Yeah, it could be that too.

2nd line

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
lol sorry but have to agree with the reflection on this one.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Tharsis

Relax buddy... Not every one, see's everything, all of the time. Be happy that you weren't so naive you saw the same thing. Help some one else learn before interjecting negativity into the equation. If that dude finds the real deal in the future, he may hesitate to show it due to remarks like that. Count to ten... everything's cool... step away from the keyboard.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

i think its either the newest military vehicle, or reversed engineered ufo, or a new alien spacecraft from the greys OR from a different kind alien race

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just about anything is a UFO nowadays...
Really, camera / windshield reflection should be the very first thing you consider before assuming you caught something special.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Agreed. Reflection of stuff inside the car. You can even see other elements of the picture, stray lines and shadows and such, that demonstrate that clearly.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm the first to support members' comments even when they seem to emerge from their behinds, as in most of the replies so far making a weak case for reflections. All of you that made it sound as if I had lost it because I posted it, find and post a windshield reflection that resembles what is seen in the photo. Go ahead, I challenge you. Put your money where your big mouths are. In the future, when you see my name on a thread ignore it because if your replies are going to be of this caliber, don't bother.

Didn't you read the ladies comments: "Nothing mirrored from inside the car, I concluded; a reflection would not appear embedded in the clouds."

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by annella

Originally posted by The Shrike
www.rense.com...
Unusual UFO Photograph
By V. C. Renfroe
12-8-10

Now did we really need a thread showing reflections through glass?
Interesting Shrike, that you come down hard on so many for their threads and yet you choose to waste bandwidth here with this?
Have to say though... THIS, has really made my day.

You have a good one too.

I didn't want to get involved in a back 'n' forth with you. I invested time in viewing that awful video you posted so I was allowed to comment on it, positive or negative. It wasn't worth anyone's time so you are in no position to challenge me. It sucked! Now, can you prove that what is shown in the photo is a "reflections through glass?"

Like everyone else I'm allowed to come down hard on worthless threads of which there are many. At least in this thread there is something to see which cannot be said about your thread. Good threads will result in good comments except by those not having the mentality to understand. They are also the ones who see order in chaos, otherwise known as pareidolia.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join