It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen captures footage of 'alien'?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

If you count a blurry figure hiding in a bush with a flashlight an alien?

Was my thought as well.

On the plus side, at least he was filming something else, when noticing it, so that's at least something in his favor. Either a deliberate hoax, or just misidentifying someone out in the field with a flashlight, is my opinion...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
if this is your only chance to get an alien hanging out in your yard just suck up the fear and chase after it! how many opportunity's are you ever going to get?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Does anyone know how to isolate a picture of watch we're looking at here and post it up? At least this guy actually went over to what he was filming for a closer look.

What annoys me about some footage on the Internet is it's way too short, and they don't track what they're filming for very long!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Too (conveniently?) blurry.

Even if it was a genuine encounter, it still offers no evidence of anything.
Thanks for sharing it, but like so many other blurry videos it means nothing unless it can be used to support the theory.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Replikant

If you pause it at 31 seconds you see a perfectly good outlines of a body and black clothes, looks like a mask too. But you can definately see the black clothes. He just happens to be video taping his..cat (lol) with no sound and poor quality. Its fake lol they also had flashlights and im not sure what the lights were above. I almost believed it though!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetflock
It looks like a blur with a flashlight.

What planet are they from?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I think I kind of stopped believing the second the video began and the kid was outside, in the dark, randomly videoing his cat. Granted, maybe he was just that bored and got lucky and filmed an alien, but I'm not convinced.

However, great find, OP! This isn't one that I've seen posted over and over again, all over ATS, so at least it is something new and was an interesting watch, even though the the quality could have been LOTS better, but that's not your fault, lol. You get a star for original content!

And whoever said it was someone trying to create their fave Signs scene... that was my thoughts EXACTLY even before the alien dude/thing popped out, ha ha!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Unnecessary Blurriness while pointing your cam at the alien is an indication of classical hoaxing.

When people blur a sighting that is so close, it is because they want to hide something in plain view. GTFO

NEXT!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Should be working now. This version has the original audio. There are also other video's I believe on the user's channel with other video's.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Amdusias because: Embedded youtube link

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I don't think i would run after something in the dark by myself to video something not knowing what it is.
It's a fake

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
@53secs u see a stream of light from the 'thing'
My belief given the kid's location is that this a person doing some NIGHT FISHING
the stream of light is the fishing line with the night vision light hitting the line. And I too would use a flashlight if i were doing this.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This claims of the witness are betrayed by the behavior of the cat.

Other than the tail waving and looking in the general direction of the "alien", the cat does not behave as one would expect an animal would when confronted with something so unnatural to its environment. Though one could point to the tail-waving as a sign of agitation, this is also indicative of a cat unfamiliar with being outside. The animal's reluctance to walk outside at the beginning of the video supports this.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
He created his account yesterday. Posted it with no description or information.
Complete and utter Bull #ie!!!!!

For any who believes this is an alien from outer space, then congratulations
disclosure has happened.

edit on 9-12-2010 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Either a deliberate hoax, or just misidentifying someone out in the field with a flashlight, is my opinion...

I think it would be the former not the latter. From the video, it is clear the person in the field is interacting with the photographer, shining the laser-pointer (I think it is, as opposed to a flash-light) at him.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I call hoax, video was blurry throughout entire time, moved around alot as well

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amdusias

Should be working now. This version has the original audio. There are also other video's I believe on the user's channel with other video's.

edit on 9-12-2010 by Amdusias because: Embedded youtube link

Hoax! See the sort of rainbowy pattern throughout the video? that's a moire pattern; hoaxer taped the original video off a TV screen while voicing new dialog (probably because original audio was useless; Whereweheaded probably isn't far off the mark). First video posted is probably the same user under a different account, testing upload resolutions.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Jshock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
thats fake IMO,

put yourself in that situation.. if something like that happened, would your rung run down towards the bushes and put yourself in danger?

in the video he runs down towards the so called alien..... i know i wouldnt run closer to something like that, id be freaking

fake...
edit on 9-12-2010 by infadead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Either some possibilities

1. A hoax with a person wearing a mask using a flash light, could be easily done or your common CGI hoax

2. A real extra terrestrial or "grey" alien hanging out in the brush with some unknown device? A flash light

3. Someone playing a prank on the teenager , unknown to him he is being fo0oled as well as the UFO community

4. Some unknown cryprozoo species indigenous to earth

5. An odd looking/not so odd human out looking for night crawlers with a flashlight

To me nothing impressive here and i doubt it is ET, actually nothing here suggest it is an Alien at all... but of course anything that resembles what we call a grey people assume it is an Alien. Need not investigation and proof still of course it has to be an alien. It is like the story of the boy who cried wolf, so many of these hoaxes half ass and well done now days, if there was ever an alien caught on cam we will never be sure and we will never know. At this point in the game video footage is no longer considered a instance of evidence or proof. You can thank the countless hoaxers and misidentified for that. I guess what i am trying to say is im so turned off by youtube videos being the vehicle for "alien visitation" that i have been desensitized by it as well as others. And perhaps the PTB want that, i do not know. But this whole "alien in my back yard" crap has been done before and played out to being a total joke.

I could recreate this easily, does not mean it is not real or is or is not an alien. But there is nothing here that owns up to the claims.

NOTE: cameras and videos equipment always fail around UFO's and Alien visitation

At least to my knowledge , and of course it is blurry enough and just far away enough so we cant really tell. Seems to be the method used in your common hoax. And why would an Alien hang out in some tall grass and spy on humans? They have the ability to just walk in your home "through the walls" and do whatever they want according to abductions. Im sure they can monitor humans from the comforts of a saucer. If we have satellites that can see you through your roof with heat sig and lord knows what else then im sure "ET" could see me taking a shower in HD if they wanted.
Yawns
edit on 10-12-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Replikant
I'm sorry, it doesn't work when I try to put the YouTube link... I must be doing something wrong....

All you need is the video ID - this part X1ejnHckfio

So when you click the VID-YOUTUBE button, all you paste in there is that.

and as ^^ has done, it embeds! You posted the entire http:// link in.

I'm glad you're back giving help with embedding videos here. I'm not sure if you were the last one with a similar reply. I wanted to embed a youtube video and I got the numbers and I clicked on the YouTube button above and the resulting page doesn't have any instructions on embedding videos!

Could you reply with clear instructions on how to do it from clicking on the YouTube button or otherwise. I'll appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

all you have to do once you have a youtube video that you would like to embed is look @ the link address for example:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc (all you want is what comes after the = symbol

(sometimes the code will be between 2 symbols Example:youtube.com =WlLN_Jcg1pc=123et) all you want is this part of the code : WlLN_Jcg1pc this is what you copy and paste. remember after or inbetween the = symbol.
1.click vid youtube 2. copy/paste code 3.done.
I hope this helped

edit on 10-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join