It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen captures footage of 'alien'?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Well I don't know about the lights, but the way it moves, it could easily be a wallaby/Kangaroo.
But I know if I was filming, I sure as hell wouldn't have stayed out there.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
HOAX!!!

First of all, it's a recording of a recording. Secondly, when he runs to the spot where the "alien" is, he gets there and does not film the actual area that it's in. (If he had turned the camera just a few more feet to the left then we would all see his little brother/friend in a mask). Then he goes back to the porch and the "alien" is there again, in the same spot it was before he ran out there. He knew exactly where his "friend" was, but did not get a close up as it would give it away as a hoax. The "alien" is obviously using a laser pointer. And why would the guy filming hide behind a couple of buckets? Would the buckets somehow protect him from an alien?

Unfortunately many people will believe this whole-heartedly.
edit on 12/10/2010 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
At around 56 secounds you can see it eyes reflecting back.also if you pause you can see it's head is round and no hair,also it has a black suit on.looks like a gray..

Intresting..

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I'm not feeling the camera mans actions. when he has the best shot at it, he zooms out...then he turns the whole camera to the door... he has no need to do that. the door is right beside him. He wants you to know he is looking at the door as if he is going to get help or run inside because he is afraid.

I'm just not feeling his actions.

Secondly, why would a grey be doing this? If a grey wanted to taunt people and show himself off in a video... he could probably submit his own somehow. What is the light thing? It doesn't seem to be doing anything but isn't it so common that grey have these things?

I just don't feel the authenticity of this. Plus, when he turns... it gives the impression that there is a difference in the front of the head compared to the back of the head that might suggest a mask.
edit on 11-12-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
reply to post by The Shrike

all you have to do once you have a youtube video that you would like to embed is look @ the link address for example:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlLN_Jcg1pc (all you want is what comes after the = symbol

(sometimes the code will be between 2 symbols Example:youtube.com =WlLN_Jcg1pc=123et) all you want is this part of the code : WlLN_Jcg1pc this is what you copy and paste. remember after or inbetween the = symbol.
1.click vid youtube 2. copy/paste code 3.done.
I hope this helped

edit on 10-12-2010 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

I appreciate your efforts but there is no way that I could embed a video using your steps. Here's why. I don't have a problem with the video number after the = symbol.

It's step 1.click vid youtube (meaning the YouTube button at the top of the page. I've clicked on that button after getting the video number and after clicking on the button the page that appears has no further instruction on embedding videos! I've scanned that page from top to bottom, left to right, and I just don't see anything associated with embedding. I expect to see a box that says something like: embed your youtube video code between these two brackets, or whatever. But there's nothing like that on the page. Can you be more specific as to where on that page one should look? What does it say? Is there an image or a graphic?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

When I hit Vid youtube a box automatically appears and all you have to do is paste the youtube vid # within that box..That is all you have to do. There is no embed tutorial as far as my knowledge goes or further information after or before clicking vid youtube. copy.paste.in box.done.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception

When I hit Vid youtube a box automatically appears and all you have to do is paste the youtube vid # within that box..That is all you have to do. There is no embed tutorial as far as my knowledge goes or further information after or before clicking vid youtube. copy.paste.in box.done.

Thanks for your help. I just succeeded in embedding the video I wanted to post although I posted it last year but I had to provide the youtube link.

I didn't learn to do it using the button at the top 'cause after reading your reply, above, I clicked on that damn button again and no box as you describe shows. So I searched for "youtube" and "embed" and got this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

No problem...I am new to ats personally and I am just learning myself.I do not propose to be an expert in embedding or thread making but If I can be of any help along the way then I will do what I can.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
pretty fake/out of focus

<< 1  2   >>

join