It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen captures footage of 'alien'?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Apparently this took place in New South Wales. My apologies if it has already been posted but I couldn't find any other postings regarding it.

Here's the article: Teen captures footage of alien

Here's the video:

Supposedly this kid has more footage to be featured in an independent UFO documentary.

What do you think of the footage? It's not very clear (but is it ever?) but there seems to be something there. It could be a hoax or someone playing a prank on him. I thought it was interesting because of the flashing lights, that was a little odd............

your thoughts?

edit on 9-12-2010 by Replikant because: Video wasn't working, sorry

edit on 9-12-2010 by Replikant because: Sorry another video error on my part!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
video didnt work...

here is it tho....

Idk... the video looks kinda sketch...wheres the volume??
Does this documentary have rights to a good video and maybe some volume???

edit on 9-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

link   
Your youtube link doesn't work, please fix it, I'm quite curious.

link   
I'm sorry, it doesn't work when I try to put the YouTube link... I must be doing something wrong....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Replikant

Well at least give us the name of the vid so we can look with search..name of video and username of who has it posted.

link   

Originally posted by Replikant
I'm sorry, it doesn't work when I try to put the YouTube link... I must be doing something wrong....

All you need is the video ID - this part X1ejnHckfio

So when you click the VID-YOUTUBE button, all you paste in there is that.

and as ^^ has done, it embeds! You posted the entire http:// link in.

link   
Hard to say.
edit on 9-12-2010 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
look at the second post guys...
I embeded it there...
jeebus

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It looks like a blur with a flashlight.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Thank you, badw0lf! I feel like such a dork for not knowing how, lol.....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If you count a blurry figure hiding in a bush with a flashlight an alien? This looks more like a Blair Witch with no audio if anything

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Shaky,No sound,Low visibility...Hard to say of course with out further analysis.
Interesting but easily could be a hoax, you never know?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The quality is very poor, and with no sound it is difficult to guage whether his reaction is genuine or not. It is obviously humanoid, but it does look slightly peculiar. I don't know why an alien would be wondering around with a flash-light, though- that seems a bit unlikely. Also, the alien appears to duck at one stage, as if it's trying to hide it's true form, possibly implying that it's a person not wanting to be seen properly. With the video quality being so bad it's really hard to judge- it's most likely just a kid who is a fan of "Signs", and wanted to re-create his favourite scene, in order to fool people.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I been led to believe anyone who might have seen a ET just has the memory omitted...
this video is pretty non conclusive hopefully the others dont suck...but something tells me they will....
seems like the kid was bored and made this up...
what does his "mum" say about all this?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I dont know why but I actually like this video.
I am usually the first one on the block trying to decipher what is actually being seen, but this one here I just kinda like. It certainly could be one of many different things, from prank to hoax and everything in between.
Or it could be the real deal, but how many items have come across here that actually are?

I belive someone said that there are more in a series, I would love to see them all and put together a complete sample to work with, not just a piece of the puzzle.

The fact that its said to be a documentary and its so 'blairwitchy' kinda worries me though...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Good question, I would only hope that if it's a hoax, the mother wouldn't willingly take part in it with her son. But then again, some people will do anything for money.... it's videos like this that get me down, because even if it genuinely was a non-human entity, it will be dismissed as a hoax or a film project because of it's poor quality. Who knows how many authentic videos have been called hoaxes because we humans are expecting an HD-quality alien encounter video to come along? Smh...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
this vid looks like he had a friend out in the woods with a flashlight the whole thing is blurry im going with hoax but i could be wrong...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
this vid looks like he had a friend out in the woods with a flashlight the whole thing is blurry im going with hoax but i could be wrong...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
He should have hit it with a nearby tree limb. I understand that if you bash them in the head hard enough, they go into a coma and then escape from your freezer. I might be wrong about that, though.

P.S. -- Finally, some nice, clear, definitive footage of an alien being from another dimension or planet or something.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I would have to say, that its probably one of his buddies out there with a flashlight. It was planned to be taped with no audio, because they knew they wouldn't able to keep from laughing, and making fun of all the morons who actually think this is legit~

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join