It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Hi, I´m new, this case seams to be in germay called "die Bundeslade" ! I think the Picture shows a scene from the Baccanal.

I will found out ... good night

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Yeah thats the one does anybody think there are more secrets in those russian dolls?as i see it there are 6 dolls and 1 as already been `hatched` as there are papers with secret written on them.So are we in for 5 more bigger secrets coming out of Russia just a thought
edit on 9-12-2010 by Robfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

and have you seen the pentagon one could be a fewe stories coming out of there aswell

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Here's an idea:

Take all the larger than life text in the wallpaper, Bilderberg Meeting, War Diary etc, etc., and plug them all into an anagram program to see what might pop up. Perhaps all the letters of all the words are the password to the INSURANCE FILE...

Starting to think that the password is grafical in nature maybe when the DPI of this picture get high it will release the password

AKA Dead man switch

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

It's a stupid wildshot, I know. But wasnt there a thin theroy about that CIA assassinated John Lennon? In my eyes it's not correct, since I can't see a reason to why they would kill a genius musician who "everybody" like.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The reel to reel tape deck reminds me of the tape running out card in the illuminatti card game.
The cards is something to do with the end of the world and the tape runs out before you find out what the event is.
(I think i remembered it right).
Maybe a warning to those that know that he isn't messing about and does have information they would rather keep quiet until it is too late for the rest of us to demand action.

So if in anyway connected it could mean that there is also information that could give meaning to all the secret and not so secret projects that we have gotten wind of and leaves us with more questions.

In the interests of humanity he should just throw the information into the mix and let us have it, if something happens in a big way and he doesn't let us know, then the government getting hold of him would be the best thing because he would not be able to walk the streets safely.
People would be pissed at him more so than the scum that is keeping us in the dark too, he could alter the amount of casualties just by releasing the info.
if that is what it is.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Robfire

Those are nesting Dolls they all go in side each other . A Eastern European/ Russian Christmas Gift a children s toy . The smallest one always held a ring a coin a jewel or jewelry a few rubles or the money of the country they were in or a trinket depending on the status of the family's wallet .

A gift is the what they are . and the smallest one is holding money ? fits with tradition does it have a meaning ?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i dont see anything for area 51 or roswell. maybe they dont have any docs for it

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I wonder if the Russian guy is relating to this:
www.youtube.com...

Originally posted by stonhans
reply to post by smurfy

It's a stupid wildshot, I know. But wasnt there a thin theroy about that CIA assassinated John Lennon? In my eyes it's not correct, since I can't see a reason to why they would kill a genius musician who "everybody" like.

Go watch "The US Verses John Lennon"....
edit on 9-12-2010 by jetflock because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I saw this wall the other day and looked around it for awhile.
However , it was not full size,
Thank you OP!

I never noticed the hookah in the image i saw! lol

Great WP.

Thanks mate.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Maybe someone has already mentioned this. Anyway, The Aupthing bank files must mean the Kaupthing bank files. (Icelandic?)

Kaupthing Singer & Friedlander are also connected, so it's obviously an Icelandic connection. After that you have to separate the Wheat from the chaff, 'cos my head is hurting, but it is a money-go-round...starting with the events of 2008, backwards, then forwards might help.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stonhans

John Lennon talked of a revolution. Anytime that an artist talks about a serious revolution they are taken out. Lennon, Marley, KIng JR.(even though not an artist), and don't forget Tupac. This is my theory and I think it is pretty sound.
Great thread

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have had this wallpaper for a while and the first person I always think of whenever I look at the "Russian dude with the hat" is Tesla. Could just be me though. I'd post a picture but just joined to post this and have no clue how....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by loopback

Rasputin

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostinthedarkness
reply to post by Robfire

Those are nesting Dolls they all go in side each other . A Eastern European/ Russian Christmas Gift a children s toy . The smallest one always held a ring a coin a jewel or jewelry a few rubles or the money of the country they were in or a trinket depending on the status of the family's wallet .

A gift is the what they are . and the smallest one is holding money ? fits with tradition does it have a meaning ?

The Rubles could then be accountable to our old friend Leo Wanta, his trillions of US TP dollars that bought Rubles would certainly fit in with the Russian, (USSR) "Missing" Rubles, not yet sure how the "Lies" part fits in, although The picture shows the smallest doll half hidden and fallen.
edit on 9-12-2010 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by loopback

I think that the poster who said that the guy in the picture is Kemal is correct. Here's why.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCar
Hers a brighter Apollo pic

And all the wallpapers have this on them: design: Agents of Chaos

I found this book by Norman Spinrad called Agents of Chaos. Read the description of the book. Its seems somewhat relevant to the times.

Agents of Chaos

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Anyone know yet if the graphics are legit or if they are fan made?? I remember someone asking that pages ago and no one replied.i think that the origin/validity of these are extremely important, and the very first thing we should be doing is determining that its real/fake.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Can anyone get zoom up on the alarm above the door and the blue circle under the switch

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I believe that lower box to the left is the covenant of the ark. That religous box most every religion would give their soul to find.
On the lower right shelf over by the door, to me it looks like a catholic cross.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join