It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks wallpapers HINT of what to come ??!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I don't want to put a dampner on things, but the whole wallpaper could just be a simple work by an artist with a vague brief.

"Stick lots of conspiracy stuff in it".

"errr, OK".

Exactly. It's what I would do if I, a hobbyist designer, was designing a wallpaper and submitting it to WikiLeaks.

Someone needs to email Agents of Chaos to see if WikiLeaks sent them a laundry list of must-have items. I'm betting they didn't and it is exactly how you say. Occam's Razor...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
that looks soo interesting and intriguing, never seen it before. thanks for posting it.
but I still have my doubts that wikileaks is C.I.A.....HOPE NOT

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
I reserve too much interest 'cause it doesn't seem like we've eliminated the possibility (perhaps likelihood) that these could just be demonstrations of Wikileaks' fans' talents at provocative graphic arts.

However, I do find it interesting that Scientology occupies almost as much real estate as anything else in the picture. With no interest in turning this thread into a kooky cult thread, it's still perplexing to me how in the world Scientology could be summed up as a "top ten" conspiracy/threat/danger of our age, whether by a teenage artist or Wikileaks insider (or possibly both, simultaneously). If it is the case, I would love the inside info on it.

they already released something about Scientology if I am not mistaken

I would bet my money that this is a work of a fan or a member without real knowledge on the files

the objective is just to show that they have things and those things will be released, not that they have specific files, its just for entertainment

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Im not putting this in a new thread as I dont think it really needs debate, not like this thread anyhow.

Get-Up Australia is a group that supports all sort of freedom of speach issues, & other injustice issues. They just tweeted this.

$241k! So close to our $250k target for our #wikileaks ad to be printed in NY Times! Help get us over the top: ow.ly...

No Im not affiliated so its not me soliciting donations.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCar

Vladimir Lenin?

Certainly looks like him.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Vladimir Lenin?

A few pages back I told you who this was. Ataturk !!! End of debate on who the photo is of.

www.intimets.sakarya.edu.tr...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It is kind of like crossing the street, you have to look both ways before you do it.
Before you post, respect the thread and read through it before you post, for the sake of people who dont like someone saying "hey does someone see the JFK on the shelf!!" on page 10....yes we saw it.

The focus now should be proving that the painting is actually connected to what wikileaks wants to release and is not just an artists work.

What gets me thinking the most is the reflections on the ark of covenant (addressed earlier) and the apollo box.

Oh and Freedish (nice signature btw)...that picture is definitely not Harrison Ford...it is Richard Nixon, lets hope that question doesnt come up again.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the engraving on the ark is the work of Battista Franco, but I'm not sure exactly which engraving it is...there's a lot of them. Sitting through art history taught me a little, but not that much to be able to name this off. It reminds me of this one, The Ark of the Covenant Placed before the Philistines in the Temple of Dagon , a popular depiction of the ark: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/32bf45d987d1.jpg[/atsimg]
I'll try to see if I can figure out exactly what it is though. Very interesting post! It's like an I SPY book from when I was a kid.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that the words in the wallpaper are part of the insurance file password?

I added up the letters in all they total 125x2=250
It's 256 in total, so maybe that's the majority of it?
Wild guess here, but hey, who knows.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Yes, I'm well aware of the Scientology documents, and I have a few opinions of Scientology that are probably not in the positive department, but I'm just curious of the concept of Scientology existing in the realm of the "ark of the covenant," JFK, "secret" global cabals or hidden agendas of the US space program. Unless there's quite the as yet unexposed revelation (and despite the real evil of Scientology), they wish their importance paralleled these other topics.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SNAFU38

Thanks for that, I had also found the same link as I knew he looked familiar from WW1.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SNAFU38

Originally posted by The Sword

Vladimir Lenin?

A few pages back I told you who this was. Ataturk !!! End of debate on who the photo is of.

www.intimets.sakarya.edu.tr...
I went to click on your link and it says someone reported it as a attack page.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cydonia195
Has anyone noticed the box that the Apollo emblem is on is the box from Portal? Wanna take a ride? :^)

The space shuttle program is scheduled to end June 28, 2011.

"With the early end of the Space Shuttle program in 2011, the Raffaello and Leonardo modules will have flown a combined total of eleven times."

Scheduled missions

NET 28 June 2011 STS-135 ISS Atlantis Raffaello

en.wikipedia.org...

Raffaello=Raphael

"According to the Hadith, Raphael (Israfil in Arabic) is the Angel responsible for signaling the coming of Judgment Day by blowing the horn (namely Sûr) and sending out a "Blast of Truth"....
The first blow of the Sûr signals the beginning of the Judgment Day and with the second blow, all the souls are gathered somewhere between heaven and hell, and interrogated for their good deeds and sins."

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
reply to post by Aggie Man

matallic donut...............maybe a particle collider?

the hooka, might be a genie bottle or lamp? as in opening pandoras box?

I thought the same thing about the "Ark of the Covenant" to the left, when someone mentioned Raiders of the lost Ark. Remember at the end when they opened it... seemed like such a good idea to let it all out, and then it turned out to be a baaad idea. I hope there's not symbolism there related to opening the Wiki files!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I believe it's safe to assume they just compiled things which some people have conspiracy theories over, I highly doubt its hinting towards anything. That's really just grasping at straws to be perfectly honest.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This would be the ultimate cop-out. Some super hacker gets all the secret documents and gives them to the proles.. who needs accountability or honour..

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Gakus

I agree with you 100%, it seems to have taken most of the things people believe the government has lied to them about. There are a few exceptions to this theory, with regards to the photo, hookah, Scientology etc. But wouldn't it be amazing that wikileaks put hints to their knowledge in wallpaper format? A kind of slap in the face for the governments, saying "we know, and so will everyone soon".

link   

Originally posted by VandalourGood job Malfy...
Looks much alike...

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk (Turkish pronunciation: [musˈtafa ceˈmal ataˈtyɾk]; indeterminate, 1881–10 November 1938) was a Turkish army officer, revolutionary statesman, writer, and founder of the Republic of Turkey, as well as the first Turkish President. Atatürk was a military officer during World War I.[1] Following the defeat of the Ottoman Empire in WWI, he led the Turkish national movement in the Turkish War of Independence. Having established a provisional government in Ankara, he defeated the forces sent by the Allies. His military campaigns gained Turkey independence. Atatürk then embarked upon a program of political, economic, and cultural reforms, seeking to transform the former Ottoman Empire into a modern and secular nation-state. The principles of Atatürk's reforms, upon which modern Turkey was established, are referred to as Kemalism.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/668b0deb8139.jpg[/atsimg]

You are correct. Here's a picture of him wearing the same diamond shapes around his neck.
It's the same in the wallpaper.

link   
reply to post by smurfy

''Kaupthing + bank claims' leads to this wikileaks scribd document about the Kaupthing bank
(first post ever on ATS, longtime reader)

edit -> additional info;
What's this document about?
This document contains a list of 28167 claims, totally 40 billion euro, lodged against the failed Icelandic bank Kaupthing Bank hf. The document is important because it reveals billions in cash, bonds and other property held with Kaupthing by wealthy investors and asset hiders from around the world, including Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanly, Exista, Barclays, Commerzbank AG and a vast number of others.

edit on 9-12-2010 by zaploguser because: More info added, nothing deleted

link   

Originally posted by Hadrian

Yes, I'm well aware of the Scientology documents, and I have a few opinions of Scientology that are probably not in the positive department, but I'm just curious of the concept of Scientology existing in the realm of the "ark of the covenant," JFK, "secret" global cabals or hidden agendas of the US space program. Unless there's quite the as yet unexposed revelation (and despite the real evil of Scientology), they wish their importance paralleled these other topics.

Scientology was born out of mind control experiments at Stanford. Their symbols seem to link to Rosicrucians. And then, there is a very interesting book entitled AMORC Unmasked: The Hidden Mind Control Techniques of the Rosicrucian Order. (AMORC= Ancient Mystical Order Rosi Crucians)

The truth about the Ark of the Covenant and ancient technology can be found here:
ancientskyscraper.com...
edit on 9-12-2010 by Alethea because: underline

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join