It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALERT: Operation Payback Is About To Attack Amazon and Visa.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

They also notify you,usually in writing, anytime a change in policy is made. It's not stealing if you give consent.

Right.. and say you have a large some of money in the bank and you are essentially forced to comply with these so called "policies" if you dont, you cant bank there or anywhere else since most banks have basically the same "fine print".
So you either take your cash out and risk havint it "seized" by the police on the way home or you take it up the you know what, like every other American.
You know as well as i do that banks are and have been ripping people off for many, many years.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jademonkey2k

"Iv said it before in previous posts. Companies are not authorities. They cannot pick and choose who they do business with based on political issues that have nothing to do with them. Its refreshing to see a group of people taking action on this."

Hey Jademonkey2k, your post just made me think of something...
If these folks can take down visa.com and such, where were they during the bank bailouts and big bonus paychecks that made us all stark raving mad? I hope-to-goodness this hacking stuff isn't some false flag government inside job to justify pulling the plug on the net!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Personally I think these little attacks are like children having tantrums.. a company gets hit once or twice then it's all over and everyone forgets about it.

In order for ANY real upset, these attacks will have to be persistent and sustained over a significant length of time. And it can't just be the credit card companies and Amazon, it will have to be reach farther and wider. Then we'll see some real action..

<< 1  2   >>

join