It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Event on December 21st, 2010?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Several months ago I was the first person to decipher this crop circle...

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

...at the Crop Circle Connector, which includes a possible Contact event or mass sighting event for the USA.

This latest crop formation seems to show the December 21st, 2010 lunar eclipse with near-perfect representation of the size of the Moon, the size of the Earth’s umbra, the size of the Earth’s penumbra, as well as the trajectory that the Moon will pass through the Earth’s shadow.

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

As far as the language or “Message” that appears in a weird language... I’ll leave that to someone else.

Gerd from Germany below, correctly points out that the unusual language was seen in diagrams concerning the strange objects in California some time ago. Those objects were photographed and seen disappearing at times, and later some documents were released showing exact technical diagrams of the objects with more than one unusual script written on them. (I knew I saw that unusual script somewhere) Maybe by showing the unusual language in this latest crop formation, it alludes to establishing some kind of contact beginning on December 21, 2010. The totality of the eclipse is perfectly visible in all of North America on that date (and ONLY North America), which may also allude to the location of an event on or near that date.

Edward Slayton
edit on 9-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: grammar

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton

Strange, I thought I read "Luna" or Lunar for the first word upper left of crop circle. No doubt "Moon" was on my mind anyhow.

Interesting, S&F.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
After sleeping on it for some time and assesed it in my supraconscious state...

I've come to the conclusion it is a mathematical based language, structured upon geometric progressions diseminating positions upon the 23 helix pair dna strand.

In 'converting' this language, back to our common english..I am left with......

1. Foo Wuz 'Ere
2. ET Phone Home
3. Yo momma so ugly... we had to tie a chop bone round her neck, before the dinosaur would play with her!.

I am left with the inescapable conclusion - these ET's have developed OUR sense of humor!

Cheers!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Oh no....not the California drones again....I think the "CARET"-thread ended up in the hoax section for a good reason....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Your title is very misleading... I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that this crop circle signifies a mass sighting?
It may show the moon on 21/12/2010 but that is the day of the winter solstice, which is a very significant day anyway...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by droneonline
Oh no....not the California drones again....I think the "CARET"-thread ended up in the hoax section for a good reason....

Well the woman who posted that really long explanation after me isn't exactly 'All there.' But the language from those drones does look the same.

As far as a hoax with the Drones... most things found to be a hoax aren't necessarily hoaxes because ANYTHING can be debunked in this technical age, and with the ease at which personal attacks can be made.

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Your title is very misleading... I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that this crop circle signifies a mass sighting?
It may show the moon on 21/12/2010 but that is the day of the winter solstice, which is a very significant day anyway...

I disagree. First; This is the "Dreams and Predictions" board. I'm predicting (or at least the posibility) that a Contact event might occur on that date.

Second; I also put a question mark in the thread title.

It is simply my own interpretation of the crop formation.

One more thing... I have personal Contact in eMail with Whitley Strieber. He was in England when that formation appeared and he visited it. He said it was genuine and I believe him.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Will this be added to the loooooooooooooooooong line of wrong predictions. We'll see soon enough. Empirical evidence suggests...

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton

Vain hopes and wishes. 21st is just winter / summer solistice, according the hemishpere..

But no, don't take my word on it, time will show.

-v

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
That would be the perfect X-mas present

As for the letters if you scroll the page down someone mentions that they look like aramaic.here is the image

or they could be numbers:

I'm more close to the idea that they could be numbers.Why do they look like hebrew or aramaic,not a clue.
edit on 11-12-2010 by Phantom traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

As for the letters if you scroll the page down someone mentions that they look like aramaic.here is the image

I'm more close to the idea that they could be numbers.Why do they look like hebrew or aramaic,not a clue.

The numbers are clearly wrong because the U symbol isn't in the number table.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
With everything going on with Wikileaks, it makes me wonder if something BIG is just on the horizon. Who knows what kind of information is going to come out in the upcoming weeks.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
(Putting on two tin-foil hats)
It could be a coordination of some ancient E.T communication device so we can find it and call them; assuming we are in the middle of a galatic war and the dark force is about to invade our planet; the good guys' principle is that they can not interfere with out planet (they play by the rules)....so the loop hole is that they have to make us connact them first.

(Taking them off)
I dont know, it could be anything.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
(Putting on two tin-foil hats)
It could be a coordination of some ancient E.T communication device so we can find it and call them; assuming we are in the middle of a galatic war and the dark force is about to invade our planet; the good guys' principle is that they can not interfere with out planet (they play by the rules)....so the loop hole is that they have to make us connact them first.

(Taking them off)
I dont know, it could be anything.

It's kind of how you have to "invite" a vampire into your house or they can't come in and bite you.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by maybee

Right on !

It's like ur have werewolves in your house, vampires really want to help you get rid of them, but you have to invite them to come to your house first so that they can pass the threshold. Are they going to suck you dry after getting rid of the werewolves ??? I dont know.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
i seriously doubt this

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
It is fun to talk about.. But seriously, if spaceships landed or there was some kind of real contact, I'd be freaking out on so many levels and probably trying to find somewhere to hide.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Even though with all the mental preparation....I'm pretty sure that I will stunned for at least a minute....then I'll run inside to get camera and a katana (Japanese sword)
see how sht goes from there.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

The numbers are clearly wrong because the U symbol isn't in the number table.

But if you turn the image upside down it is not a U,it resembles the symbol in the 800 number.
The reason we see it as a U is because the picture is taken by that perspective.There is also the possibility that they are both numbers and letters.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Even though with all the mental preparation....I'm pretty sure that I will stunned for at least a minute....then I'll run inside to get camera and a katana (Japanese sword)
see how sht goes from there.

If you do take a picture, DO NOT post it ANYWHERE online or it will result in a sh*t storm like you've never seen. Debunkers will use our advanced technological age to explain it all away, and leave you feeling like a dog kicked into a corner.

That's why we would really need mass sightings over every major city before they'll be convinced. Oh wait, it still won't prove the existence of aliens... they'll says it's "Government" ships heralding in the Antichrist.

Oh well, the internet was fun while we THOUGHT it might do some good. I guess there's always going to be 2 women and a prosecutor in Sweden to destroy any chance at using the internet to save our sorry arses.

Edward Slayton
edit on 16-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
here we go again

this is a thread I made in case you need it
ATS Thread

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join