It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contact Event on December 21st, 2010?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
here we go again

this is a thread I made in case you need it
ATS Thread

Have you ever thought that maybe... just MAYBE someone will nail a prediction one day?

Oh wait... "Coincidence."

Regardless, where should people MAKE such a prediction if this sort of this wasn't allowed here at ATS?... as you allude to?

I've been into UFO's since 1993 when I was 23, and I've NEVER felt the urge to make any prediction like this. And it's still NOT a prediction per se. It is a high POSSIBILITY because of several reasons... one of them being that this ISN'T just any lunar eclipse. It's a "Once in 372 YEARS" lunar eclipse. (Occurring on the Winter Solstice)

I've also laughed off every single UFO prediction SINCE 1993 because I know a thing or two about the subject. The most important thing is, as Whitley believes... it's THE VISITORS who have wanted to keep it a secret all along.

But until when? There WILL come a time when they and we are ready. "We?" Well obviously the answer is we'll NEVER be ready. But The Visitors do not think in absolutes. And there WILL come a time when we are ready ENOUGH.

Is it now? Well I believe we are damn close because of issues having to do with Peak Oil, food-related natural resources and the solar activity that is causing global warming. That's right... SOLAR activity. And no... just because it's cold and snowing somewhere, DOESN'T mean the planet isn't warming. That just means you're a moron... because in the 1970's the scientists TOLD US we would have flip-flopping weather conditions when it hits the fan. (Extreme heat/drought and extreme wintry weather)

Back to the subject at hand... clear night where I'M at for the eclipse. About 8 hours to go.

Edward Slayton
edit on 20-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'll make a prediction and I've never fail....you will fail.

I'm sorry dude nothing personal...I don't know you but, see you @ my thread tomorrow.

If I fail (I never have)...I'll say I'm sorry @ my own thread.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardSlayton
Have you ever thought that maybe... just MAYBE someone will nail a prediction one day?

December Prediction

eye2thesky got his prediction correct. There may be hope for you. But I highly doubt it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

December Prediction

eye2thesky got his prediction correct. There may be hope for you. But I highly doubt it.

I saw eyetothesky's thread and it was a joke. He was planning on using a flash-ripped video from 2008 and re-uploading it in December 2010. Someone ruined it though.

I won't EVER apologize for this thread because I never used the wording that most people use wrt "Predictions that never materialize." I also put a question mark in the title. Read every word of every post I made in this thread very carefully. You will see words like "Possibility" and "Might." All this REALLY is, is my interpretation of a crop circle that might "Allude" to an event tonight. (Or tomorrow if daylight is desired by them)

However... my Feb. 8th, 2011 Winter Storm prediction? Now THAT'S a PREDICTION...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I WILL say I was WRONG if it doesn't happen.

Edward Slayton
edit on 20-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I saw eyetothesky's thread and it was a joke. He was planning on using a flash-ripped video from 2008 and re-uploading it in December 2010. Someone ruined it though.

That is completely false.
A) I didn't have to use any video. That was not part of my prediction.
B) My prediction was that The Chilean Air Force Graduation would once again be called a U.F.O. sighting.

I was right. Prediction DEAD ON. I didn't upload a god damn thing pal.

You're right about one thing, "it was joke". A joke to those who can't research threads and also to prove that ironically ATS is the most predictable site most of the time.

Happy predictions. May ET text you later.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EdwardSlayton

Wow, good work! There is alot more information there than meets
the EYE. Can you see it? Also I think that the lines and dots also
want to tell us something either as a constellation and or points
on Earth.

Found the U in that language you were looking for though I think
you might not like the answer.

edit on 20-12-2010 by Mr. D because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

That is completely false.
A) I didn't have to use any video. That was not part of my prediction.
B) My prediction was that The Chilean Air Force Graduation would once again be called a U.F.O. sighting.

I was right. Prediction DEAD ON. I didn't upload a god damn thing pal.

You're right about one thing, "it was joke". A joke to those who can't research threads and also to prove that ironically ATS is the most predictable site most of the time.

Happy predictions. May ET text you later.

It should be easy to find in the context of the prediction thread. There is no link to a December 2010 video posted in your prediction thread... posted in the thread between December 1st, 2010 and today. If someone else went and found some old video that you were alluding to... which was obviously airplanes and filmed on the wrong date, then it's not even a FUNNY joke. It's just plain dumb.

People now-a-days just can't communicate well and they allude to things in an ignorant way on the internet... then they get off on it when others can't understand their internet garble. I researched the thread and if anything, your prediction was too vague. But here it is...

Your December 17th, 2009 post-
Inside sources informed me that next December [2010], there will be an amazing display of lights in the sky above Santiago, Chile. Low-quality video will posted via youtube...

Where is the video and the link to it, of these lights OCCURRING in December 2010 as you predicted?

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Where is the video and the link to it, of these lights OCCURRING in December 2010 as you predicted?

Edward Slayton

As it was predicted

Prediction fulfilled. Have a super night.

Edited to add: Title of thread originally read, "December 17th 2010 U.F.O's over Chile"
edit on 21-12-2010 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepureye2thesky

Edward Slayton

As it was predicted

Prediction fulfilled. Have a super night.

And I was ALSO dead on. As I just wrote above...

People now-a-days just can't communicate well and they allude to things in an ignorant way on the internet... then they get off on it when others can't understand their internet garble...

..and yet, your prediction thread still has no link to the video or a link to the new thread titled "My December 2010 Prediction!!!!! " within the body of any message in the original prediction thread. It's in your sig.

Anyway... hope that makes you feel nice and smart. I would never leave readers with even a CHANCE of that much confusion WITHIN the actual prediction thread... assuming everyone just reads every thread and every sig in every forum at such a huge web site like ATS.

So I promise every person reading this, that I will post info or links WITHIN this thread (even if a new one is started at UFO's/Aliens) if I end up being right about the possibility of ET visiting Earth tonight.

Edward Slayton
edit on 21-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
By the way everyone; Here's the dates of Total Lunar Eclipses occurring on the Winter Solstice for the last 2,500 years...

...and most of us will be DEAD the next time it happens.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23:3-5 (in Context) Psalm 23

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Psalm 23:4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Psalm 23:3-5 (in Context) Psalm 23

www.biblegateway.com...

That's funny, because the exact middle point of totality is very close to 3:16 am
( 3:17 am)

I like the original scriptures. Notice the word "Evil" is missing...

"Even were I to walk in a ravine as dark as death, I would fear nothing because you are at my side."

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
where are the ETs?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

www.biblegateway.com...

Revelation 22 (King James Version)

Revelation 22

19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Kinda makes me wonder with all the different versions of the Bible.
Didn't those who translate the Bible heed G*D's words?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalpr
where are the ETs?

I don't know. I saw some shooting stars. Maybe middle-totality? 3:17 am Eastern time?

Wouldn't surprise if there weren't any. I've only said from the beginning of this thread that there's a "Possibility." I never used conviction in my crop circle deciphering... never argued it or called it a "Prediction." I also never used the words, "...is going to happen," as the poster who posted "Something evil is going to happen on Dec 21, 2010." Read every post I made again.

My February 8th, 2011 Winter Storm dream? Now THAT'S a PREDICTION.

I'll say I suck if THAT doesn't happen.

Still though, the fat lady hasn't sung yet. I would shoot for 3:17 am... maximum totality if I were an alien.

Edward Slayton
edit on 21-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I certainly wouldn't have messed around with it. They even left out The Book of Wisdom.

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Lol, my thoughts as well mate.
We are all for some fireworks, just damn well be armed !

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
It's cold as t*ts outside, 3:22 am and no Visitors! I guess the last hope is the next 22 hours, when it will still be December 21st.

Bed time for Eddie. Peace out and blame Bush!

Edward Slayton

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

..and yet, your prediction thread still has no link to the video or a link to the new thread titled "My December 2010 Prediction!!!!! " within the body of any message in the original prediction thread. It's in your sig.

It's been added.
I didn't feel the need to add it when it came to pass, since I responded to the original post where kauskau claimed "Dec 17th 2010 UFO's over Chile". Those of us who are in aeronautics, and flight have known this time of year and what takes place there. Maybe it was smug that my post could be considered an "inside joke" which many understood on the first pages. Seems some were on the "outside". No worries, next year when someone posts a thread titled "December 15th 2011, UFO's over Chile", you will smile and laugh to yourself. Cause it will happen. THATS MY PREDICTION!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I nailed it again...my prophecy has fulfilled!

you're welcome at my thread www.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join