It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXTREMELY RARE Angel Hair Event... And Best Documented EVER!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
This thread belongs in Skunk Works. This "Angel Hair" has nothing to do with extraterrestrials. Its hardly worth even responding to this thread. This guy is a fraud and to be honest he is ripping people off by claiming this stuff enhances their psychic ability and all that other babble. This thread is garbage and a waste of ATS server space

-Alien

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm fully ready to believe you. I'd just like a detailed analysis of the substances composition(from a chem/bio lab of course) and some nice video and stills of the substance transforming into a gel. Until then, I'd have to be really gullible to believe your post.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
It's ok, OP. Don't worry about the personal attacks coming from keyboard cowboys (and gals). The truth is, only you know the truth of what you are saying, so it is up to the rest of us to trust you, or not. I can only speak for myself, and I have no reason to not trust you. Post what you can, when you can, and do not be baited into getting your thread closed.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
OP, how much of this 'stuff' do you have left? I have a proposition for you. I have some family who lives very close to your city, they have a HD video camera and are willing to come meet you at a neutral location (a starbucks, mcdonalds, etc...) and will video tape you touching the substance and will record the molecular reaction you say happens. They are even willing to video tape the areas on your lawn (if there are any remnants of the 'angel hair' or other anomalies). I understand if you dont want people you dont know coming by your house, but they are more than willing to meet you somewhere in your city and document the molecular change you describe! Please let me know

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

My husbands a landscaper and I showed this to him and he reminded
me of our experience at our house with this stuff all over
our lawn last early spring ....it's a fungus and it's called snow mold.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/17a771eeb78d.gif[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2448054f1b5b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e15be2bc34f.jpg[/atsimg]

Welcome to the wonderful world of Cottony Blight also known as Pythium Blight or Snow Mold.

MOD's

this needs to hit the hoax forum or at least be closed or moved out of the UFO forum. Don't ya think

edit on 12/13/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
did UP get any sample to a lab ?
and what was the result ?
I hate dead ends !!!!!!!!
dont start somehing and not finishing it
... I dont care what the lab result are.. any data is good data..

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardSlayton
There's also a back story. My father worked for Bendix Avionics as an electronics engineer when I was a kid. He did Top Secret avionics research and design for the military. So this (my UFO pics, etc., etc.) goes way back.

Anyway... I posted the close-up within my piece for a reason. Because you can see enough detail to know that it is not a spider web pattern. Besides, do you know how many spiders and how long it would take to make that much silk? We would see these spiders. I also forgot to mention that my landlord DOES NOT treat or maintain the yard with any chemicals. My yard is completely natural and might as well be a natural field. This "Mold" has never appeared in 3 years and, as I said, I have a dozen FaceBook friends (and one cop) in this town who have never seen anything like it. My landlord even owns his own little lawn service (guy's from India... does it to save money) and has never seen it.

Regardless; Go outside and spray some water onto a spider web. Let it soak as long you like. Then take a toothpick, poke it into the web and turn in circles. Does it turn to gel instantly? Allllllllllllllllll righty then. Losers!
(Just an Ace Ventura reference)
Edit- Oh yeah. The fake snow/cotton hoax theory. Not funny. Besides, you wouldn't be able to hold it because it turns to gel upon touch.... as seen in the vial picture.
edit on 9-12-2010 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

Just responding to the crucial parts here.

Larger spiders produce more silk, obviously. Funnel spiders are miraculous at creating those webs like that, however it doesn't appear to be a funnel web.

It does, however, look to either be mold or fake snow. You argue that it "turns to gel" but are we just supposed to take your word for that, or do you have proof? I could easily go stuff some fake snow on my grass, take a picture, then go inside and put some silicon gel in a vial and say it transformed.

I'm not saying you're lying, not by any means. I am saying you need more proof than a few pics, plus refusing to believe it's mold. Mold can turn to a gel like substance when wet, especially that mold. Although I've never fooled around with as much as you did putting it into the vial, but when I was a kid, I remember touching some and rubbing my fingers together and it felt just like if I get oil on my fingers after checking the oil in my car.
edit on 25-12-2010 by Castrofan because: typo

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Don't you people see? This man has been in contact with UFOs. In some sort of way. They're trying to be his friend. And they're letting him know he should let US know...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
that was my first view post. after some analysis i have some speculations:

-your pictures seem like you took them in a way...that's very angled. it's suspicious to me how you took your pictures...

-the eBay posts. i don't know what you're trying to get at. you may have deliberately expunged your credibility in search for a way to make more money...i mean, when you look at the picture and cut out the file extension it takes you to a some sort stock predictions subscription. to promote your financial needs or just a coincidence?

-i'd like to see some sort of lab result. hell i wouldn't even mind utilizing some of that Angel hair to my advantage

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
This thread is an intentional hoax, there is NO WAY the op doesn't know what he is saying or doing, on the contrary, he knows exactly what he is doing.

Lock thread, ban member, improve ATS.

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
It's interesting that you mention the date of 21/12/10 as that night I experienced a dream in which the missing event from my recurring dream suddenly manifested itself. It's a little off topic, but I found it interesting. Might be something I'll make a post about in the near future.

Also, I find this investigation rather interesting, as with all unexplainable pheneomena., although I have never had experience with such a thing, or something resembling it that is naturally occuring.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Amanita93 because: Added information

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanita93
Also, I find this investigation rather interesting, as with all unexplainable pheneomena., although I have never had experience with such a thing, or something resembling it that is naturally occuring.
edit on 27-12-2010 by Amanita93 because: Added information

If you're referring to the OP, several of us HAVE experienced the same thing. As does everyone else with grass, especially in the SE US.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I just heard from the guy from (nolink)

He called me.... Electron Microscope analysis, "They've never seen anything like it."

More coming... including microscopic images.

Edward Slayton

Edit - Can the mods please move this back to Aliens and UFO's? I can ASSURE you it's no longer a "Gray" event... and it's about to hit the fan.
edit on 14-2-2011 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I know a man who wrote a book about angel hair... I'll dig it up for you.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
No more updates until the thread is moved back to Alien's & UFO's. Otherwise the members here will lose. It will be sad if it's not relocated to where it belongs. The public will see this. Do the right thing now or never.

"We've never seen anything like it."

Edward Slayton

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I say move the thread back to where it was and let the man provide his results and evidence, then the ATS community can judge and evaluate as fit.

I know most of you guys are tired of having your chains jerked, but we still need to be fair and give people a chance without jumping to assumptions. If he's a hoaxer, then it will be pretty obvious once he has stated his results and findings.

For the sake of new discovery, for the chance that the light in the distance is a beacon, I will let my ego slide and give this guy a chance to prove his findings. If it turns out to be nothing, I would have lost nothing and at least gained knowledge on what that substance is for sure. If it turns out to be something big, well.. no explanation needed for that.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EdwardSlayton
I just heard from the guy from (nolink)

He called me.... Electron Microscope analysis, "They've never seen anything like it."

More coming... including microscopic images.

Edward Slayton

Edit - Can the mods please move this back to Aliens and UFO's? I can ASSURE you it's no longer a "Gray" event... and it's about to hit the fan.
edit on 14-2-2011 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

"Never seen anything like it"? A bold claim and hopefully a true one, however as most people on this thread, I am still cynical that this supposed angel hair is in fact angel hair.

Ask the lab what the composition of the sample is and get the microscopic pictures to us--large claims need large amounts of evidence.

And to those who believe this guy is hoaxing; I say no to that idea, because I know that there are people out there that believe in astounding events and things without the need of substantial proof and make rash decisions when much more time is needed. no disrespect OP, since I obviously don't know you, but I'm hoping your not making intentionally false claims and if you are telling your true beliefs upon this "angel hair" business, I hope someone (either the believers or nonbelievers) will learn a lesson from this thread.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have to admit that I also had my doubts until I got the phone call yesterday. But I can assure everyone that my claims aren't "Intentionally false." That's why the thread was never moved to hoax... I'm sure the mods can tell the same. I use my real name, face and have had genuine UFO photos featured at rense.com... as mentioned in the first post of this thread.

www.rense.com...

As far giving me a chance to prove my claims; I don't WANT the chance because it doesn't really matter to me. I'm a successful hedge fund manager and I get plenty of satisfaction from my accomplishment in the field of computer science. I'm calling out the mods here on moving the thread back, only because of how this forum is perceived by people at other locations on the internet.

The two images from the microscopic analysis that were sent to me will be seen by everyone eventually because of what (nolink) plans on doing with the case in the near future... which includes a presentation at a major conference. All of that is out of my hands. Other than providing John with a brief write-up for the presentation, I couldn't stop this train now if I WANTED to because what I sent them "...becomes the property of (nolink), etc., etc."

Not my loss. I was just willing to give ATS members a preview.

Edward Slayton

Edit - Never mind...

"This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. "

It appears everyone will have to wait until a piece appears at (nolink), rense.com, unknowncountry.com, etc., etc.

edit on 15-2-2011 by EdwardSlayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
That's a shame, I was looking forward to the findings, guess I'll have to wait and see if/when one of those avenues talk about it first.

Unless of course a U2U would be allowed to submit at least a small nugget of info on why it should be moved to the Aliens & UFOs section and what possible thing it may relate to (without giving everything away obviously and allowing those other places their scoop).

If so then feel free to U2U me and anyone else interested with such info to quell a little of our curiosity until we can all be told the big picture by rense.com and others eventually

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join