It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

France 'will recognize' Palestinian state

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

France 'will recognize' Palestinian state

presstv.com

France has declared that it will recognize a free and independent Palestinian state based on borders before the 1967 war, becoming the first European nation to do so.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
There we go, it is getting there.

EU has already called the settlement expansions illegal and an obstacle to peace.

Although I'm not fond of France, I suspect this move will send shock waves towards Israel. It seems finally EU is stopping their silence towards Palestinian injustice.

We are getting there.

UK is obviously a US proxy state therefore can't do much against US wishes, but other nations who are independent will move away from US, so that they may avoid turmoil in case of US collapse.

Thoughts

oz

presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Irony huh, the UK fathered the US, now the UK seems like the proxy state. In regards to the article, finally some rationality. Although I agree WW2 had some bad happenings for the jews, i'm sick of all this jewish ass-kissing and zionist crap. Israel is like Hitler's Germany. Oh look another piece of irony!

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by oozyism

Irony huh, the UK fathered the US, now the UK seems like the proxy state. In regards to the article, finally some rationality. Although I agree WW2 had some bad happenings for the jews, i'm sick of all this jewish ass-kissing and zionist crap. Israel is like Hitler's Germany. Oh look another piece of irony!

I agree with the second part of your post, but the first part I have to disagree.

UK doesn't seem like the proxy state, but is the proxy state of US.

US is the Ayatollah of UK.

It can't do much really.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Awesome!
For once, something I didn't even remotely see coming.
What a ball to be thrown on to the field.
You have to wonder, what interests does France have by recognizing Palestine.
Cause hey, I am all for Arabs in Israel getting freedom, but is this not the same country who not just too recently made Islamic face covering illegal.
Good move France.
Someone point me to the motive.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribaltrip
Awesome!
For once, something I didn't even remotely see coming.
What a ball to be thrown on to the field.
You have to wonder, what interests does France have by recognizing Palestine.
Cause hey, I am all for Arabs in Israel getting freedom, but is this not the same country who not just too recently made Islamic face covering illegal.
Good move France.
Someone point me to the motive.

Well when US is gone there will be a vacuum of power in the Middle East, hence most Middle Eastern countries have US puppets.

I suspect France wants to counter Iranian influence of that region in case of a US collapse.

Hence

Iran is respected and praised in Arab nations for being one of the few countries which has taken the issue of Palestine seriously, and who is pushing to counter Zionism and Zionist atrocities against Palestinians.

That is why Lebanon has moved away from US and Europe, to become a pro Iranian nation.

So it is something like this:
Arabs have puppet regimes which do what US tells them to do.
Arabs population is anti-American and Anti-European because of the Palestinian issue.
Arab puppets are against Iran ---> because of US.
Arab puppets are pro Europe ----> because of US.
If US collapses the puppets won't survive ----> the people might revolt against their severely inhumane and unjust governments.
Who will fill the vacuum?
Iran? France? Russia? China? India?...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
France doing the right thing AGAINST Israel is a big surprise... especially with that neo-con shill Sarkozy in office...

Hopefully this is for real and they back Palestine when they declare themselves a state.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
There won't be any vacuum because the U.S. won't collapse, further more in my opinion we will be there for fifty plus years.France is the weasel at the farm of International affairs.We don't "kiss" any ass, the U.S. Just realizes the importance of supporting Israel as a stabilizing democratic mature nation in the middle east. Try to remain calm.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This is BIG.

This is basically saying that all of the occupied land needs to be returned.

And that's huge.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Thats great news. Although it wont change Israel much. I think according to their prophesy, the whole world will turn against them in the last days or something. So among other prophesy's this is yet another that they are furfilling.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xzorter
There won't be any vacuum because the U.S. won't collapse, further more in my opinion we will be there for fifty plus years.France is the weasel at the farm of International affairs.We don't "kiss" any ass, the U.S. Just realizes the importance of supporting Israel as a stabilizing democratic mature nation in the middle east. Try to remain calm.

What if it does?

USSR was in a similar situation and it collapsed didn't it?

You have to prepare yourself for this collapse because it might effect you and your family directly.
US, Europe, Middle East South East and East Asia will be directly effected by this collapse, not to mention the pacific.

Forgot about Africa

Where ever you see US tentacles reaching, will be effected.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
If Israel has the right to exist then so does Palestine.

Its that simple.

Good on France for finally growing some balls and remembering the dark days where it was under rule from a ruthless regime.

If only the USA and United Kingdom had some balls.

... sometimes I wonder why Americans and British are so patriotic, i mean really?

What is there to be patriotic about?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
What if it does.? What if... The what if argument is difficult to respond to. There are probabilities and possibilities, the probability of the U.S. Falling are extremely small.I mean that would essentially be a world changing,history making event , and every generation is arrogant enough to believe it will happen within their life span.I am not saying you are arrogant, just that it's not probable.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

What if it does.? What if... The what if argument is difficult to respond to. There are probabilities and possibilities, the probability of the U.S. Falling are extremely small.I mean that would essentially be a world changing,history making event , and every generation is arrogant enough to believe it will happen within their life span.I am not saying you are arrogant, just that it's not probable.

Simple:

History repeats itself

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I would simply say, when has U.S. Fallen? As history repeats, Israel will once again establish an honored kingdom.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tribaltrip

I believe Frances actions were definitely influenced by its large Muslim community.

But I'm glad to hear France will recognize Palestine. It's about time someone stop those extremists sitting in Zion!
edit on 9-12-2010 by BiGGz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

reply to post by oozyism

I would simply say, when has U.S. Fallen? As history repeats, Israel will once again establish an honored kingdom.

WOW, you really have no idea what you are talking about.

I already gave you a clear example of USSR's collapse.

Go compare the situation of USSR before the collapse and compare it to USA today.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Xzorter

The US is broke plain and simple. Quantitative Easing 2 will only put the final nails in the coffin and crush the US dollar. It will continue it's massive decline against the 16 other major currencies of the world due to the need to print craploads of money to survive. This will lead to Hyper-inflation in the US and the Greenback doesn't have much longer as "World Reserve Currency".

What does that mean?? If the US dollar is no longer the "Reserve Currency" and another currency is used for Oil then the US will be hooped. With the Federal Reserve printing money like crazy this will devalue the US dollar. If the US dollar is worthless compared to the new currency used for Oil then the military machine will have no money to buy fuel. Not to mention that the US imports nearly everything so with a currency that is worthless the US won't be able to buy anything that's not produced within it's borders. And the US doesn't produce enough to supply the demands of the populace including Oil.

If you don't believe what I just said then you haven't been paying attention to what's going on with your country!

Back on topic, Good for France. The weasel Sarkozy must have realized he'll need the muslim vote if he wants to continue in politics. Something needs to be done to help the Palestinians escape the Ghetto they've been confined to all these years. Israels hypocrisy is mind blowing. Using the holocaust as an excuse to commit genocide.

I know I'll get flamed for that last sentence but that's the way I see it.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Taiwan courts recently ruled France has to pay Taiwan almost a $1 Billion dollars over the bribery case and those military frigates France sold Taiwan.

Since America didn't help out Taiwan in that scandal they are needing money, and would want to poke us in the eye for getting screwed in that.

France will have to play being friends to our enemies to make $$$. Maybe this was planned. France was the good guy in Haiti building it up then we destroyed Haiti with "Free Trade".

Of course France will be buddies with Palestine if they can make money. We would too if it wasn't for Israel owning us and running our Government/Federal Reserve.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DEEZNUTZ

One problem though, the Arab puppets will always use dollar.

But

If there is only one Iranian like revolutions in the Arab world, it will lead to the end of the decline = collapse.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join