It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

TSA and Body Scans: What if they are looking for something else?

page: 6
21
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I dont think that they can change them, but I do think that they can put a name to a particular frequency. There is a large concern to what 2012 may be about, I do think that it may change some people with hidden abilities.

...If these scans are taken and viewed by people that know what to look for, some people may in fact be in danger.


I have also wondered the same thing. I think they're keeping a database, but what I find odd is that if they are really trying to get people, they'd make it much wider. My view is that this is the first step. I also thought that certain people would be in danger if they go through the scans. I'm glad I'm not the only one concerned.




posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by Waiting2
 


If you are a pro, you can fake being a sheep/robot.


I totally agree that you can fake that. However, it would be really hard to fake it when you're getting a full body scan. You can fake outward appearances, but you can't fake what's inside of you.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
There IS a serious gender disparity in China. Studies done show that there may be as many as 20 to 30 million Chinese men of marriageable age that there won't be a wife for by 2020.

...And if it's not for foreign invaders.........maybe it's a handy database of (naked body) pictures for TPTB's useful flunkies to choose from.......male, female and children, something for every perverted taste.


Thanks for responding. I get where you're going with this. I don't buy it, though. A body may be pretty, but it doesn't mean it has the mind or ability to go with it. To use the scanners as a way to track down people to marry/have sex with...I don't buy it. And remember, bodies change. A thin person can get fat. A fat person can get thin. That method wouldn't be fully reliable. It's not about the bodies or sex. I think that theory is just used to perpetuate the "us" versus "them" idea.

This isn't just about China. Other countries around the world are using these scanners as well. Somebody, somewhere, is gathering data.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by angelonholiday
I favor the idea of a similar scenario to the one you and Dreampsi have raised; an anatomical or energetic difference used to detect some distinct group of "beings". I would propose also to link all the temperature measurements in the world airports beginning with SARS and the various flu viruses as being an early but primitive form of these scans presented under the guise of "health concerns". Does anyone really know in addition to temperature what other biometric data is being scanned and collected?


Interesting idea, thinking of temperature. Temperature can be faked, though. Maybe, as you say, that was a preliminary thing leading up to the scans, although I didn't hear of countries outside of Asia using that as a gauge in the guise of "health concerns." Interesting theory!



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Aliens don't need to use airports for transportation. They have private flying saucers for that purpose.


Who says? That's what the media says happens. What if aliens are already here, passing as human? What if there are some people who are technically hybrids?

Or, what if the government is looking for people with special abilities? What if aliens touch certain humans, changing something or awakening something inside so that the biometric data changes?

I have no idea. But, just saying they aren't looking for aliens does not tell us what they ARE looking for.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2
 

Well, they don't do that at the Driver's license agency here in the USA because people would really flip out and reject it. But they do it in India now. They have a nation wide biometric ID system being rolled out. It might even already be completed, I haven't checked in a while.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthFreedomNow
I believe they are scanning people's faces for the new face recognition systems that the government now has. This would be one of the only ways that the government could confirm your identification (passport, Driver's License, etc.) and get a scan of your face to match it against. How else would they acquire that information since most people would not comply to a request to come in and get "face-printed" so to speak?


I understand your point, but why then would they scan the entire body? All you'd need to do would be to scan your eye. Each eye has it's unique identity, just like a thumbprint.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by angelonholiday
 


Thanks for adding the link to the other thread. I think they are looking for certain markers that we cannot hide. I have no idea what those markers are. This theory at least fits with my own gut feelings.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by Waiting2
 

Well, they don't do that at the Driver's license agency here in the USA because people would really flip out and reject it. But they do it in India now. They have a nation wide biometric ID system being rolled out. It might even already be completed, I haven't checked in a while.


You're right, but they do take your picture twice. One they take, along with your fingerprint (your thumb, if I remember right). Then you go somewhere else and get your official picture taken again, the picture they use on your license. So they have two separate databases.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
About 10 years ago a friend of mine was installing computer-controlled air-conditioning/climate-control equipment in buildings belonging to the US Government. He told me that in some sensitive Government buildings there were special scanners that you had to pass through to enter the building or pass from one area to another. The scanners were like a door that you passed through and as you did you could feel a slight tingling sensation through your body. We wondered at the time what they were looking for. And we also wondered that they might be making damn sure that those who were of an alien (or similar) makeup didn`t get into any sensitive places.

He also had to have a security guard with him wherever he went. One day there was only a female guard available and when he needed to pee she had to go right into the Toilet with him. She said she wouldn`t look but she had to be in the room with him as he wasn`t allowed to be alone in the building at any time.



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I wonder? Looking for me?

edit on 12-12-2010 by ntech because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy
About 10 years ago a friend of mine was installing computer-controlled air-conditioning/climate-control equipment in buildings belonging to the US Government. He told me that in some sensitive Government buildings there were special scanners that you had to pass through to enter the building or pass from one area to another. The scanners were like a door that you passed through and as you did you could feel a slight tingling sensation through your body. We wondered at the time what they were looking for. And we also wondered that they might be making damn sure that those who were of an alien (or similar) makeup didn`t get into any sensitive places.

He also had to have a security guard with him wherever he went. One day there was only a female guard available and when he needed to pee she had to go right into the Toilet with him. She said she wouldn`t look but she had to be in the room with him as he wasn`t allowed to be alone in the building at any time.


Star for that! I'd give you 20 if I could! Thanks for that fascinating bit of information. The government does things first, then introduces it to the regular public. Your post was fascinating. Thanks! Sounds like the same scanners to me, probably used for the exact same purposes, preventing those with "alien" makeup from entering certain locations.



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   


TFN said: I believe they are scanning people's faces for the new face recognition systems that the government now has.

Waiting2 said: I understand your point, but why then would they scan the entire body? All you'd need to do would be to scan your eye. Each eye has it's unique identity, just like a thumbprint.


Because who would agree to get their eyes scanned if they knew what it was for? People are willing to be scanned because they think it's to makes planes safer but few would be willing to step into the machines if they thought it was to get their face scanned for a recognition program. Maybe the airport is just a cover for the real purpose of the scanners.

Where else could you put those machines where people would be as compliant? Even those that hate the machines are much more inclined to comply at the airport because by the time they get there they've committed to making their flights...financially, emotionally, mentally, etc. With the choices of being groped, scanned or you don't get to fly look how many are complying even thought they are totally against it.

TFN



posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2
 


I guess so, I remember at the airport, waiting in line, the attendants at the desk turned to each other and started having a "conversation" - only that they were being quite loud, and it almost seemed scripted. Basically, they were using code-words within thier "conversation" in order to assess various individuals. When I walked up to the que, one of them looked at me and started the conversation. At that point I had the urge to fidgit, and I felt really uneasy, however, suspecting that they were trying to assess my reaction, I kept perfectly still, and the conversation continued, and I was kind of given the "all clear". The strange thing was, I couldn't think of what I was doing that attracted thier attention, I believe that they can just sense my "aura" or "vibration" - anyone that is not conforming to the system must probably stick out like a sore thumb at this point. It takes a surprising amount of energy for me to change or conceal my energy, and appear to be just "one of the crowd" - but sometimes I just say screw it, and act like myself, it becomes entertaining to listen to them talk. When I express sadness, they say words like "dense" or "heavy" - when they see me talking to someone with a normal empathetic emotional exchange, they usually appear bewildred/envious, and when im in a really good mood, almost floating above them, they become really bitter, like prisoners watching a free man.
edit on 13-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthFreedomNow


Because who would agree to get their eyes scanned if they knew what it was for? People are willing to be scanned because they think it's to makes planes safer but few would be willing to step into the machines if they thought it was to get their face scanned for a recognition program. Maybe the airport is just a cover for the real purpose of the scanners.

Where else could you put those machines where people would be as compliant? Even those that hate the machines are much more inclined to comply at the airport because by the time they get there they've committed to making their flights...financially, emotionally, mentally, etc. With the choices of being groped, scanned or you don't get to fly look how many are complying even thought they are totally against it.

TFN


You are exactly right. They are not telling you everything. The problem is people have been conditioned to accept immediate benefits at any cost without regard to moral or ethical values nor the consequences of deception or damages.

A few years ago drivers licenses from a few states were sent to some company up north to be processed for facial recognition. The applicants were not informed of this and it was done without their knowledge. It seems that people are signing a lot of invisible contracts. Anyway, the information did not "leak" out until a couple of years later...by the time it was already done and logged.



posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2
 


Jesus cast out demons from people. Nobody could see them. I think the scans can see demons attached to people.



posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat
reply to post by Waiting2
 


Jesus cast out demons from people. Nobody could see them. I think the scans can see demons attached to people.


Okay, but why would "they" care about something like that? Why would "they" want to cast out demons? If there is an attached being/entity, maybe, but I don't think this is a religious thing.



posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i'm posting this for a laugh, what if they are looking for new models
check out link
/www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread659558/pg1



new topics




 
21
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join