It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA and Body Scans: What if they are looking for something else?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Yes they have a database to draw from is the key idea here.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Double post please remove does not add to thread.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure if these TSA goons (who on the whole are basically neanderthals) saw on the body scanner, anything out of the ordinary (that might indicate youre an alien)...I dont think it would be a secret very long. These people wouldn't be able to handle it...they're not agents or anything, they're below average joe's...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

Proto asserts that it is for the purpose of stock splits that our holders are keeping track of.

Can you explain the above statment a little more, please?

Once they figure out what we are, then what? Human, non-human, alien....why the three categories? Why divide us? Who would want us divided? Why can't they tell us apart? Why would they NEED to tell us apart?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

I refused to be scanned or touched.

Driving or bus is the only option.

Now think, how long before these "scanners" are incorperated into bus and train terminals?

I'de bet money, not long.

Travel is being systematically controlled.

How could you get on a plane refusing to be scanned OR touched?

Yes, travel is being systematically controlled. I've already heard talk about putting scanners in bus and train terminals.

edit on 8-12-2010 by Waiting2 because: incorrect spacing

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh you're really thinking outside the box.

And I don't mean that sarcastically, I mean this as a true compliment.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune
I'm pretty sure if these TSA goons (who on the whole are basically neanderthals) saw on the body scanner, anything out of the ordinary (that might indicate youre an alien)...I dont think it would be a secret very long. These people wouldn't be able to handle it...they're not agents or anything, they're below average joe's...

But that's the thing. Those "goons" as you call them aren't the ones looking at the screens. People who are watching the screens are located remotely. Those "goons" are told they're just looking for weapons, etc. It's the other people in the background, the ones we don't see, I'm curious about.

You're right. The average Joe wouldn't be able to handle it. But if the average Joe doesn't know what he's looking for and can't see the screen, then he can't freak out.

If they are, as some people are suggesting, looking for certain kinds of DNA, the average Joe wouldn't understand that. Even the above average Joe wouldn't know what he was seeing.

I mean, really. A full body x-ray when they always tell us how dangerous radiation is? Doesn't that sound even a LITTLE curious?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xavialune

I think you are right. The TSA agent watching the airport screen probably isn't scanning for anything more than a weapon or something smuggled....Like some of the previous replies mentioned: the scans are saved and filed. If you have a SSN #, pay taxes or have a drivers license, cell or credit card, then the gov has a file!

It just so happens now they have a full body picture. Why?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrisGris
It just so happens now they have a full body picture. Why?

What if these machines have a focus button on them? At one end of the dial you see a naked body. At the other end of the dial you see things internally. Like a microscope you can adjust the thing accordingly.

Bodies change. You get fat and thin and fat again. It's not an accurate depiction of who you are. Fingerprints don't change unless you remove them from your fingers. Perhaps we all have an internal fingerprint. DNA sounds as good as an idea as anything else.

As to why they'd need thousands and thousands of pictures of bodies on file, that's anyone's guess.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GrisGris

This is why my body won't go through any of these for as long as I can hold out. It truly seems to be a way to catalog your entire structure and DNA. There is alot more to this than we will know for quit some time . The idea of looking for beings of another makeup or maybe beings that show a true natural arua of a new human mutant type with the structure of a resistant type to mind controll. This would give them a way to isolate and seperate for the existing populas.
edit on 8-12-2010 by thorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

The scanners themselves could serve three purposes.

1. Gather biometric data for use in a global database.
2. Keep track of movement of members in said database.
3. Psychological factors, e.g. intimidation, FUD, etc.

If CIM (Citizen Identity Modules) become implants, the scanners could tell who does or doesn't have the "chip".
This could especially apply to exconvicts and parolees, who may have been "chipped".

Again this is a compliance and authority issue, aka control.

Nothing to do with terminators, technocracy attempts to detect vampires, the shop hunting psychics, or blade runners chasing replicants.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Well if in fact they are looking for ANYTHING, that can't be bought at your local Walgreen's or equivalent .... it AINT WORKING.......

Pretty much all they have found is people traveling, so as for feeling safer or finding things that could make you unsafe ... its a huge FAIL..... but hey there trying...... billions heaped on the tax payer to just feel you up.

STILL NOTHING FOUND.... EVER!!!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Just in case some people are curious about it, I will give a brief explanation of Why these Scanners are very bad for your health.

First of all, X-ray scanners emit Ionizing Radiation.
research link

To sum up all of the technical jargon quickly, essentially ionizing radiation (at high levels) is so powerful it can actually break the bonds between molecules. That means that large molecules get broken down into smaller base molecules/atoms.

This is why it is so dangerous for organic lifeforms, because it can cause your actual physical structure to deteriorate.

However, we all know that the body has internal repair mechanisms (healing), and so background radiation does not harm us too bad, since we can repair ourselves and heal from the damage.

The main problem seems to be from the damage it causes to our DNA blueprints.

Usually when the DNA of a cell is damaged, it will hit the "suicide switch" and kill itself so that the mutated DNA does not replicate and spawn more mutated cells.

But ionizing radiation can cause your DNA to mutate, and the cell will fail to kill itself. This is how cancerous cells form, because the now mutated DNA begins to replicate. This creates a cancerous tumor, as all of the cells in that tumor are from that mutated strain of DNA.

So please, if you have to go through security like this, take the pat downs and have them pass a magnetic detector over you or something.

Getting X-rays that you do not need for survival is going to cause you serious health problems if you continually are exposed to them.

A great example to remember is this, why does the doctor or dentist hide behind a huge Lead Curtain when they are giving you X-ray scans? Because they are aware of ionizing radiation and it's health hazards. Lead absorbs specific particles emitted through ionizing radiation, thus it can keep them relatively safe.

Avoid this radiation at all costs. It doesn't take a scientist to realize that this is highly dangerous and can lead to many problems that will ruin your life.

X-ray scanners should be BANNED from all public places simply because it poses a very high health risk when people are getting scanned constantly for security reasons.

Take a pat down. Pat downs don't cause cancer.

edit on 9-12-2010 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts here. The scans probably serve a number of different purposes. None of which were thought up to help you. At all. Just give you the illusion that you are being cared for! I think that these scans could also be a continuation of Nazi eugenics. Not that I think the Nazi research was ever halted. It just became aware of its need to disguise itself and has carried on unhindered ever since. Operation Paperclip.

I think they want to study how DNA manifests itself in order to determine which ones of us are to be spared when time comes to fulfill the Georgia Guidestones promise: "Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature". I don´t know how they´ll restore balance after disrupting a bunch of ecosystems around the globe, but then again I am not a member of the elite. And you may not actually be spared, but your DNA may be used to help them gain that genetic edge they need in order to ensure their final victory.

There is no wonderland at the end of the rabbit hole, just an abyss.
edit on 9-12-2010 by Exodaria because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2010 by Exodaria because: weird text?

edit on 9-12-2010 by Exodaria because: oh my days

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
With the release of info on the Frankenbomber stuff, Im sure they will say this is why they have them, to see the bombs implanted in peeps. Sorry thats the best I can come up with on these stupid scanners....

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exodaria
Iwhen time comes to fulfill the Georgia Guidestones promise

I always found that terribly ironic.

First they create massive industries, and do whatever it takes to break all the rules and increase profit as much as possible NO MATTER what the cost to nature.

So essentially they are like 95% responsible for all the pollution that exists right now.

Then they turn around, and rather than take responsibility, they decide to blame "everyone else". Not to mention the fact they brainwash and CONTROL us. Therefore they are actually responsible for the majority of all of this.

And then they want to murder 6billion people in order to rectify the problem they created in the first place?

This is clearly the actions of a psychopath who is so narcissistic, they will blame everyone for their own criminal actions, and then murder people as a result.

There is no way in hell these idiots will be able to "live with nature" because they are the exact opposite in reality.

Sorry to go a bit off topic there but it explains exactly the type of mentality we are dealing with here. Ignorant self-deluded psychopaths. They need to be put in straight jackets honestly, and given tons of medicine.

Who cares if the medicine has adverse side-effects, I know they don't care about that when they sell the same pills to us!

Oh the irony abounds!!

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Its more than airline security, they seem to be looking for or keeping track of something that can be biologically differentiated ...

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   

yes i have, u see the scanners cant pick up these powder bombs, which is what that last pants bomber used and only manged to singe his pubes....but if it was purely to pick up on weapons then why resort to the scans? they have got by many years without them, also the scanner cant detect things that are hidden in the rectum....so basically they are pointless, so leads you to wonder maybe we are under threat of something not of this planet....and thats why they use the scanners...its a very plausible idea.

s+f 4 u

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
That is exactly what I have been thinking!! They are prepping for SOMETHING!!! Camps, scanners, loss of rights, spending money like no tomorrow, chem Trails, Missle launching with no explaintion, outrageous Defense spending...Etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Good thinking with the OP. It got me thinking also. Maybe they are scanning something else besides our bodies....like the electromagnetic emmisions from our bodies.source

Here is a study done by scientist in the czech republic. They determined that man emmmits electromagnetic energy. Maybe Everbody has a unique signature with this energy and the PTB have decided to cataloge it along with our other info. Making it easier to scan us when the heard us together like animals in their NWO. The study shows that it can be detected and refined, supposedly for use in finding people trapped by avalanches.
So much like a credit card all they would have to do is use a simple scanner to read our emmited energy.
Just a thaught, i could very well be wrong. But there are so many possiblities with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join