It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange should get Nobel prize: Russia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

So it wasn't written in any sort of coded message or fable. The elite would never pass down the secret of secrets by word of mouth but would clearly write it all down and allow somebody to find it. Large sections of previous documents would be included in it to add heft because putting down the principles on one page wouldn't do.

The document is not what it purports to be.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

So it wasn't written in any sort of coded message or fable. The elite would never pass down the secret of secrets by word of mouth but would clearly write it all down and allow somebody to find it. Large sections of previous documents would be included in it to add heft because putting down the principles on one page wouldn't do.

The document is not what it purports to be.

...it doesn't need to be some coded message or fable?

I've read over the Program for a New American Century documents. They even have an official website with the documents available to read for all. It clearly outlines the neo-conservative agenda for the Americans to secure oil resources in the middle east, and lists countries that need to be invaded (which has been followed up to Iran). I'm not saying this is the exact same thing, but even if a major group publishes their agendas, its not like anything is going to be done against them.

And even if the protocols of Zion is a real document, there would be an insider group with the details; the idea of the general manifesto would be to spread the message. Czar Nicolas II also let Lenin write his communist manifesto for Russia because he didn't think Lenin was a serious threat, and because Lenin attacked the populists who were a mutual enemy to the Russian Empire.

Though I will admit, I haven't read the Zion protocols yet (not even sure if they are on the internet or not). Anyone feel like briefly summing up what they had to say, regardless if they were fabricated or not?
edit on 13-12-2010 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join