It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange should get Nobel prize: Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

NATO expects Russia to invade Baltics, is that correct? While officially talks about common antimissiles against the common enemy Iran? What a laughable excuse to allow the antimissiles within striking distance.

FM Lavrov asked for explanation after the latest leak that puts in doubt the foundation of NATO-Russia trust: when is NATO more sincere? Understand: whom NATO lies less - the Russians or the Baltic states? Because it is doubtful in case of war Britain and USA to do anything about the small Baltics. The way USA didn't do anything about Georgia, AFTER urging the latter to attack FIRST Ossetia's main city with multiple rocket launchers in the night, thus indistinguishable between any civilians or peacekeepers. Actually the attacked "objects" were the residential buildings.

A dangerous process is ongoing to create Police States from the top democracies. That in return will make their populations seeking someone to liberate them. Remember it was Russia and other USSR republics who freed Europe from the Nazi. It was not Germany to "democratize itself". If not for the Soviet multiple victories over the best army at that time - the German army (plus some unknown alien saucers)..., USA and Britain would NEVER win that war! USA could introduce mandatory German classes in schools, and Britain would be invaded.

Now they are preparing for the new war - the last one, before the antichrist. Russia will survive - there is the promise of Fatima. It is Russia the key to peace, not USA or any other nation. Many nations will be annihilated, says Our Lady. However, the Era of Peace will come, through the only condition - Russia conversion to God. Where do we stand?

So let thank Asange to give some more time and chance for peace, by making these revelations public.

1ZwpA4L7bws

edit on 9-12-2010 by Gliese581 because: correction

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Not rape at all.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
All this loose talk about 'charges' against Julian Assange. He hasn't, as recently as I've heard, actually been charged with anything. There are accusations in an investigation, that is all. Sweden apparently wants to extradite him without charges, merely to question him. As I understand it, a person can not be extradited from one E.U. country to another without charges. Mr. Assange has offered to be questioned in England, which seems a perfectly reasonable idea. Surely Sweden has an embassy in London that could be used for this purpose.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hm, after just reading something about the Russian roots of Zionism, I'm now a tad suspicious of the motivation behind this statement.

second
edit on 10-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Please, clarify this to me...

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUSSO

Well, up until now I've seen plenty of accusations, but nothing which would convince me that Wikileaks was anything other than what it says it is.

Basically, what I always look for are hidden Zionist threads linking events. I came across this article, when doing some digging around - "Judaic Russian Holocaust". www.pgorg.com...
One of the things in the article which caught my attention was that it posits that Naziism was modelled on Zionism, and not the other way round.

Anyway, the article suggests Zionism has some of its early roots in Russia, This links to what I've read about the Protocols of Zion, which originated in Russia. This is all thought in process, I haven't come to any real conclusions - there are many 'pieces' kind of falling into place which I need to think more about.

But, if Russia is also a strong core part of the Zionist empire, Putin must be a Zionist. And if, despite appearances, all the Zionists work together, which I believe they do - then why would a Zionist recommend Assange for the Nobel Peace Prize? That's what I'm pondering.

I don't know - as I said, it's thought in process, and lots of questions.. -but that's what I was referring to in my earlier post. Why would a Zionist recommend the Nobel Prize for JA?

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Have you read "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" commissioned by Czar Nicholas II? I have not yet, but I've heard about it. Wiki articles claims it is fraudulent, but that's the first I ever heard.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If Russia really believe that Assange is worthy of a Nobel Prize, and are not just throwing # for laughs, I suggest that they allow the 'WikiLeaks Team' access to their archives. That should provide more than enough insight into the activities of both the UK and US secret services to keep arses twitching for years. Let's go back. Way back. Russia have very, very, very little to lose on that one. We all know anyway.

C'mon Russia, let's have some real fun!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Have you read "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" commissioned by Czar Nicholas II? I have not yet, but I've heard about it. Wiki articles claims it is fraudulent, but that's the first I ever heard.

Yes, I've read it and am 100% convinced it's not fraudulent. It's like a roadmap - of what's happened, what's happening currently and what is intended. It originated in Russia. Someone got hold of a copy and printed copies. It was banned. Copies were seized, and I've read compelling arguments about its authenticity. But it's the document itself which convinces me its true.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Apologies, Russo. I mistakenly gave you the details of the wrong document. The one I meant to refer to is:
www.henrymakow.com... Olof Palme: Unveiling the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This is a surpise to me. Assange probably never thought of Russia being his closest friend. Help from Russia? What the odds? But he sure deserve a nobel. This would be a honor to the nobel price itself.

I'm sure Russia is looking at it like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

If Assange was leaking Russian state secrets, he'd get a ricin pellet, or a sprinkling of polonium-210 in his cornflakes.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Yes, I've read it and am 100% convinced it's not fraudulent. It's like a roadmap - of what's happened, what's happening currently and what is intended. It originated in Russia. Someone got hold of a copy and printed copies. It was banned. Copies were seized, and I've read compelling arguments about its authenticity. But it's the document itself which convinces me its true.

I sit on the fence with this one, because in a sense it is authentic, as a piece of propaganda, and as a reflection of the motives of a small group of individuals. But since it was produced and disseminated by another group, to make the others look bad, means that as a 'document' of 'truth', or a reflection of the 'true' socio-economic situation, it is fundamentally flawed. Certainly though, if you take away the partisanship, you can apply the 'philosophy' or mission statement to any number of cartels, but in practice at the time, the Jewish financiers were backing the anti-Tzarists and so much of the Protocols, while twisted for purpose, does at least have some basis in truth.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeyounexttuesday

I sit on the fence with this one, because in a sense it is authentic, as a piece of propaganda, and as a reflection of the motives of a small group of individuals. But since it was produced and disseminated by another group, to make the others look bad, means that as a 'document' of 'truth', or a reflection of the 'true' socio-economic situation, it is fundamentally flawed. Certainly though, if you take away the partisanship, you can apply the 'philosophy' or mission statement to any number of cartels, but in practice at the time, the Jewish financiers were backing the anti-Tzarists and so much of the Protocols, while twisted for purpose, does at least have some basis in truth.

The document is accurate - pretty much 100%. That is the evidence in itself. It's that simple as far as I am concerned.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Whether you believe it or not is your choice, but the document is a forgery. It was shown to be a forgery in the 1920's and resurfaces as every new generation thinks that they have found something that was previously overlooked. Ask yourself why such an elite group would write down their secret plans so that you could read them.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The document is accurate - pretty much 100%. That is the evidence in itself. It's that simple as far as I am concerned.

And you came to that conclusion after reading what Henry Makow PhD (in English Literature) has to say about it? Or do you have a less Christian fundamentalist set of findings? Otherwise, no fact about it, as other guy says, you can believe what you want, but that is not fact, that is faith, in Makow of all people too. Bless!

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Ask yourself why such an elite group would write down their secret plans so that you could read them.

Because they need a manifesto so newer generations can understand what the plan is

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeyounexttuesday

And you came to that conclusion after reading what Henry Makow PhD (in English Literature) has to say about it? Or do you have a less Christian fundamentalist set of findings? Otherwise, no fact about it, as other guy says, you can believe what you want, but that is not fact, that is faith, in Makow of all people too. Bless!

Yes, I actually am so gullible that I can't distinguish the message from the messenger, can't read a text and follow links, I can't think for myself, I have to have someone else tell me what to think, I do no research, so have no prior knowledge which might have a bearing on my evaluation of an article I'm reading, In fact, I can't even read, let alone write - I can't even use a computer. Haven't even got a brain cell. So thank goodness there's someone like you to point out where I'm going wrong.
edit on 12-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Whether you believe it or not is your choice, but the document is a forgery. It was shown to be a forgery in the 1920's and resurfaces as every new generation thinks that they have found something that was previously overlooked. Ask yourself why such an elite group would write down their secret plans so that you could read them.

It hasn't been proven to be a forgery, some people believe it is a forgery, others believe it's genuine. I believe it is relevant because the content eerily mirrors what has happened and what is currently happening. Perhaps it's another one of those strange coincidences which s.t.r.e.t.c.h credulity - just like those of 9/11

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Ask yourself why such an elite group would write down their secret plans so that you could read them.

Because they need a manifesto so newer generations can understand what the plan is

They didn't publish the plan so everyone could read it, it was leaked (in Russia where it originated) then published, then banned, all copies collected and destroyed. Inevitably, some copies survived...and later it was discredited as 'anti-semitic' (familiar?) and 'a fiction'.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yes, I actually am so gullible that I can't distinguish the message from the messenger, can't read a text and follow links, I can't think for myself, I have to have someone else tell me what to think, I do no research, so have no prior knowledge which might have a bearing on my evaluation of an article I'm reading, In fact, I can't even read, let alone write - I can't even use a computer. Haven't even got a brain cell. So thank goodness there's someone like you to point out where I'm going wrong.

And honest too, so you have at least one redeeming feature.

Sidney Reilly, then an independent, double/triple/quadruple, agent for British SIS had some involvement in the dissemination prior to the World Wars. Wouldn't put it past British SIS for developing the whole thing, kind of has their 'style' to it. Never been able to prove it though, despite trawling through many obscure books on the subject to try. Very much a part of the Great Game though. Divide and conquer. Detract attention from the real action and set the masses baying for their favourite scapegoat so that they will go to war over it, and later, revolution (it was so effective that the Brits used it in Russia and in a seperate operation, in Keil to get the German Navy to desert, not that any of them needed that much encouragement, and then they took it back to Germany with them - Result!). Very few 'Zionists' actual or otherwise, benefitted from it's dissemination or 'leaking' if you prefer, organised leaking perhaps is a good compromise, quite the contrary in fact, when you weigh it out.

Hence why I don't call it forgery, it is a brilliant piece of black propaganda and should be celebrated as such.

BTW, Makow is no messenger, he's a whore to those that know that some will accept the spoon rather than go out and hunt it out information themselves. He takes one percent truth and then perverts it into (very bad) fiction. Read a few of his articles if you can stomach it, after three or four, you see just how formulaic the guy is. He actually thinks that we're all so stupid that we won't even notice.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join