It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vice President of Bolivia mirrors wikileaks documents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Vice President of Bolivia mirrors wikileaks documents

Mirror

From Twitter

Frank Rieger (@frank_rieger)
World is getting more interesting as we watch: Vice President of Bolivia mirrors wikileaks documents wikileaks.vicepresidencia.gob.bo...
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 8-12-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
This is an interesting development.

The Vice President of a Nation is now defying censorship of the leaked cables. Some have moved that wikileaks e called a terrorist group.

Does this mean some will say that Bolivia are harboring terrorists?

What an amazingly interesting time we live in.

What are your thoughts ATS ?

Mirror
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 8-12-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Good to see not everyone is bowing down to Americas demands. Good on him, it takes balls.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It's very emboldening to see people in positions of power standing up for disclosure.

I don't know how to mirror wikileaks but at least enough people are doing it... Last I read there were 230+ mirroring sites.

It's like trying to cut up a monster centipede with the intent of killing it without realizing that the cut up parts will simply grow into a new centipede

I just hope there's juicy stuff in it. Sometimes, I wonder why wikileaks would release stuff that, for example, suggests that Iran is a dangerous nation compared to the other dangerous nations that surround Iran, which I think is very suspect, BUT it is the collective belief of the diplomats within that circle, who are against Iran.

But that's what the cables are- the ruminations of scheming diplomats, and I want to know the juicy stuff. Did diplomats meet with unofficial, off the record secret government representatives, various visitors... I want to know what my tax dollars funded.

edit on 8-12-2010 by star in a jar because: english edits

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
It's a subtle invitation for Julian Assange to set up shop in Bolivia! This is a very cool and interesting development.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Potentially...

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I still think they are trying to build this guy up.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

We are virtually a terrorist-free country. Usually the terrorist attempts around here attack American related organizations, like hotels or the embassy.

I am not surprised our Vice is mirroring the documents. Morales really hates the US anyways.

Yeah, I'm actually Bolivian lol. I'm surprised at how many documents regarding Bolivia have been released.

top topics

join