It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So are you a FLAG seeker -STAR seeker OR A TRUTH SEEKER.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Good question. Neither and none.

I come here mainly for breaking news and because I'm bored.

I always love reading something here and then seeing it on the news the next day
and I can say to my family, "Oh I read something about this"..and they all think I'm smart.
I'm half kidding about that last part.

I see I come here as well for simular reasons and too find it a little funny when I talk about things before they hit the news. Sorta like the whole wikileaks thing of recent. I was telling one of my femal friends about it and she a few days later was like her mother and her were watching it on the news, so I can understand the feeling of them all feeling your smart for commenting befor topics hit mainstream. This is another reason I like ATS because it is somewhat a news web broadcast.

thanks

ps.
P=posts?
F=flags?
S=stars?
w=??? =Way above top secret points
K=???=Karma points
if im wrong someone please correct me.
edit on 12/8/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
I'm only interested in learning about things...not necessarily what I'm interested in at the moment but what jumps out at me, especially if it's something I know little about. Stars and flags are not that important to me and I don't choose threads to read or reply to based on them. I'm interested in learning at this point. Maybe someday I'll be interested in starting threads when I feel I have something to say, but right now; no. I'm here for the ride.

Well you are seeking truth driven deep from interest within. And hopefully when you feel comfortable enough to start your own threads you will produce some informative and interesting threads to keep our hungry minds fed. Until then enjoy the ride friend.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thanks again everyone for the input mabey some will pick up and stop the multi threads insanity, until later be safe.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I signed up in 2007 after lurking since 2003/4. I think my stats (or lack there of) shows what I'm here for. Sure, stars and flags are a nice way to see that people appreciate your comment or contribution. That's what I use them for. If I see someone who makes me open my eyes, that person get's a star and a flag. If it's a single post, a star. I'm not here for the popularity contest and could care what others think of me.

I believe if the truth will come out, and when it does it'll be on ATS first. I'm here for that and an interesting discussion, to learn something new or to hear others peoples points of view.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

thank you

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join