It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Mech warrior found on mars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

>forehead slap<

What a sad state of affairs, is the modern era? Used to be, the most crazy elements of society were either locked away in the basement, a family's private anguish....or roaming on the streets, talking to themselves. (Of course, we call that "Using the Bluetooth" today...).

A simple "google-plex" search of the Webz, and his (Dave Beamer) name, well...a treasure trove. Here is a face, to go with the name...and and equally inane video, from THREE years ago!! Truly saddening is to read the comments from "fans" ....(apparently...unless they're just cruelly teasing him) ?

edit on 7 December 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Good Lord... this has to be one of the saddest excuses for a thread that I've ever seen here.
The guy who posted the vid on youtube has obviously put an extra couple of spoonfuls of Milo into his milk before he did this.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit

Oh, he's quite serious. Dave Beamer has been posting his Mars fantasy rubbish on the Internet for a long time. Somewhere out there you'll find his free e-book, filled with photos of perfectly ordinary Martian landscapes, along with his detailed descriptions of the aliens, space ships, and buildings which only he can see in these pics.

Correction: I believe his e-book actually costs money.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Sweet Jesus, and I thought Alex Collier was a thief! I cannot believe this fellow actualy charges people for his E-Book when you know its going to be a total pile of nonsense!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
That is so effing funny. First funny post I've seen on this forum

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

Originally posted by Cassius666
He claims that thing in the picture is a mech warrior.
There must have been mechs there to build all the stuff we see everywhere on Mars like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb8ed94de05e.jpg[/atsimg]
That missile silo didn't build itself right?

(I borrowed that picture from zaiger, not sure where he got it, he might have made it),

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
waste of time looks like rocks and shadows.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

This guy has a hell of an imagination. I dont see any of what he's talking about, scilon mechs or turret apparatuses or anything... this is simply the cloud game new age and pixelized. Relax dude... too much coffee/hallucinogens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join