It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alleged Mech warrior found on mars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
What do you make of this video

www.youtube.com...

He claims that thing in the picture is a mech warrior. So the Aliens had a fable for anime? Pictures are linked in details, but lead to different pictures I think, at any rate I dont see no mech.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Vector, Vector, Charlie Alpha I don't see what he's seeing.

He sure likes those "scientific" terms though. His zoom and enhance skills need to be fine tuned also. Not to say there couldn't be stuff kicking around Mars but I don't see it in that vid.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

what is a mech?
I could kinda see what he was talking about in the vid. But, I don't know. I do think a lot of stuff went down on mars, and I'm just waiting for the to find the skull of a cow, the minute they do that... well.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

www.youtube.com...

He claims that thing in the picture is a mech warrior. So the Aliens had a fable for anime? Pictures are linked in details, but lead to different pictures I think, at any rate I dont see no mech.

Just another entry in the library of awful video presentations confusing paeridolia for reality. But perhaps he wasn't serious and just wanted to post something on YouTube to become "famous". I can't see any other reason since he doesn't deliver on the alleged claims.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is rocks,shadows
nothing more.then again,
I'm not a photo expert either.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
thats a pretty awesome mech warrior.
it being perfectly disguised as a rock is more proof of their vastly advanced tech.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

what is a mech?
I could kinda see what he was talking about in the vid. But, I don't know. I do think a lot of stuff went down on mars, and I'm just waiting for the to find the skull of a cow, the minute they do that... well.

I guess that would mean that Martians were not vegetarians. I wonder how much a Big Martian Mac was back then?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I see what he's talking about, but honestly it's just rocks. It'd be cool if there was a mech up there. Shoot, it'd be cool if we found a whole army of AT-AT's ready for Darth... But there's not, and there's no mech in his video.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I think calling a rock outcrop a mech, with some alien gray riding it while looming over a impaled alien... pretty far out there even for most.

I could probably pick out ten other places in that photo and create something similar. The human mind likes to fill in the details and some people seem to enjoy using their imaginations in that manner.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Mechs were an American creation, not Japanese. Read Frank Herbert's "Dune".
Just sayin'...

I do not see mechs anywhere in these pics. Not throwing the baby out with the bathwater, I just do not see it.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Dave Beamer?
I is outta here

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

He claims that thing in the picture is a mech warrior.
There must have been mechs there to build all the stuff we see everywhere on Mars like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb8ed94de05e.jpg[/atsimg]
That missile silo didn't build itself right?

(I borrowed that picture from zaiger, not sure where he got it, he might have made it),

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Dave, you are barking mate...Barking!!!

I'd like nothing more than to see a mech on Mars (well I think I would) but under no stretch is that a mech mate.

Nurse, get Dave his meds please!

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
sigh

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

I think that he is posting this on You Tube because he is on meds. LOL
2nd.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Mech , that would be the name given to mechanical anthropomorphised creations, usualy bipedal in construction and appearing in things like Transformers, Macross (the anime manga series) Giant Robo (also anime manga) and the Dune novels, amongst other noteable appearances.
In general they are created (in the context of the fictional works in which they appear) for either war making purposes (See ABC warriors, and the Judge Dredd film with sly stallone) or as menial workers . They come in various sizes, from about nine feet tall, to the size of a city block. A rare few come up larger, but thier numbers are small ( Unicron from the Transformers Movie (the animated one, not that BS 3d crap with shia le bouf or what ever his damned stupid name is)) .
I do not see any evidence of such a thing here. Normaly speaking the scale at which something which could be accurately called a Mech is built, would render it large enough that you would be able to see a piston, or a gear assembly , or a power plant, or a weapons or ammo loader pod somewhere amongst the shell of the body work. I can see some structures that could, in certain lights, and after a certain amount of sleep deprivation, pot smoking, and coffee, appear to be the skull segment of a Mech, but as I said, you would have to be high , tired and wired to actualy believe your eyes on that one. Its clearly rock with interesting shadows on it.
Dissapointing in general this one.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

www.youtube.com...

Just another entry in the library of awful video presentations confusing paeridolia for reality. But perhaps he wasn't serious and just wanted to post something on YouTube to become "famous". I can't see any other reason since he doesn't deliver on the alleged claims.

Oh, he's quite serious. Dave Beamer has been posting his Mars fantasy rubbish on the Internet for a long time. Somewhere out there you'll find his free e-book, filled with photos of perfectly ordinary Martian landscapes, along with his detailed descriptions of the aliens, space ships, and buildings which only he can see in these pics.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I can see some structures that could, in certain lights, and after a certain amount of sleep deprivation, pot smoking, and coffee, appear to be the skull segment of a Mech, but as I said, you would have to be high , tired and wired to actualy believe your eyes on that one. Its clearly rock with interesting shadows on it.
Dissapointing in general this one.

Thanks for the laugh, made this worth reading down to the end, not that I have anything against sleep deprivation, coffee or pot smoking though.

Just a thought... wouldn't it be odd (and epic right up until the end) if extraterrestrials invaded using technology created from reading Earth science fiction books/movies/games etc. I'm seeing a world filled with marauding zombies, mech warriors and doom imps scouring the countryside eliminating all human life in their path, of course until the rock and some guy that looks like duke nukem (but nobody knows his name) team up and start running out of gum.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

That would be ironic wouldnt it. Of course, if the aliens were to begin the assault with recent movie monsters, be they mechanical or biological, it would start with the deployment of cylons, and end with the release of Chthulu , and other Lovecraftian nightmares.

" In other news, Big Ben , The Sears Tower, The Eiffel Tower, and the Great Wall of China, were eaten today by a collosal betentacled monster from another dimension. When questioned by our reporter Chthulu declined to comment, but did gut and consume our reporter, cameraman, boom operator and thier driver. A number of civillians were also killed when Chthulu burped, sending shockwaves six kilometres in every direction. A spokes person for London City Council commented " there is no way Im clearing that bloody mess up" . Back to the studio."

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
They say theres a fine line between madness and genius, with Dave the line is pretty well defined, in fact its like the great bloody wall of China, there for all to see even from space.

Mocking the afflicted isn't what I'm about but in this case he pretty well did it to himself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join