It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: ice age has already started - the shocking evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I made a thread some time ago about the ice age in europe, it mainly got laughed away by people claiming there was no evidence, and its now somewhere in the ats skunkworks hidden away for ever.

This is such an important thread as it concerns the survival of humanity. So i have decided to make a new one, possibly hold off the actual timeline i gave slightly, but none the less absolutly essential!

In the last year many many reputable scientists warned of ice age to start soon:

www.iceagenow.com...

Most of central Europe will soon be covered in ice, says Paar, "including Germany, Poland, France, Austria, Slovakia and a part of Slovenia." The freeze will be so complete that people will be able to walk from England to Ireland or across the North Sea from Scotland to northern Europe.
"The reality is that mankind needs to start preparing for the ice age," says Paar. "We are at the end of the global warming period. The ice age is to follow. The global warming period should have ended a few thousands of years ago, we should have already been in the ice age. Therefore we do not know precisely when it could start – but soon."

www.guardian.co.uk...

if i can focus on the last link, we all know and its been proven that the gulf stream is changing dramatically at the moment, now gues what :
the last time the gulf stream was blocked.. europe froze instantly!

watch this abc news report about the gulf...
which is getting worse and worse and worse as the oil clogged up affecting the stream, and it will worsen as the existing material thickens...

once again, read what i said above, what happened last time something major blocked the gulf stream -- thats right!

im not on here for doom and gloom, nor is it my purpose to scare people with sensationalistic claims with no evidence. scientists .. note the words scientists (seeing as you skeptics seem to obsesively talk about how something is only important when a scientist confirms it)... have SAID that this could very well be happening right now, and even if the previous timeline i gave which was a few months, may take a bit longer.. one thing for sure is if the gulf stream blocks up, europe is absolutly screwed there is no two ways about it!

it is absolutly time to start making your own secure houses, stock up on water, food, supplies, pray to whatever Gods or entities you believe in, as everybody needs a faith and something to turn to for guidence.

This is an absolutly natural cycle which comes around many times before, and unfortunatly is overdue any time now.

Please do not be fooled by a slow lapse, slight receeding of snow in europe the last day or so (i must add its actually snowing again tonight filling in the gaps).. what is occuring at the moment is the begining stages of the ice age, which just like a rusty car engine not been used for a while, takes a few times to start up, maybe shuts on and off until it starts, same thing.. mother nature is getting back into ice age gear, itll take month or two as its been thousands of years since the last one, but as soon as it gets in full swing there will be no turning backl

I hope and pray for everyone that you stay warm, safe and we ride this out together
edit on 6-12-2010 by rabbigoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Until I see complete scientific analysis of this potential "ice age", I have to treat your thread as purely speculation with no proof to back anything up.

Good luck trying to get credence for this "theory". It's unfortunate that everyone on ATS wants to be right but in reality, if you don't have the background, you're just an amateur speculator.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
Until I see complete scientific analysis of this potential "ice age", I have to treat your thread as purely speculation with no proof to back anything up.

excuse me?

did you even read the thread

two credible reports from two credible sources.. both clearly stating that this is a reality

in future read the threads and reports before puting down facts

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I have to question your motives. After all, why would a Rabbi try to act like a scientist?

Are you even a Rabbi?

Also, 2 sources are not enough.
edit on 6-12-2010 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I have to question your motives. After all, why would a Rabbi try to act like a scientist?

Are you even a Rabbi?

wow your definatly trolling now
did i say im a scientist?
no!
did i say these were my claims?
no!
these have come from scientists!
im now simply ignoring you and scrolling past any more posts from you as youve clearly nothing to contribute

have a nice day

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Confirmed...

Really??

I mean seriously..Really???

Really?

These sensationalist headlines are just the sort of thing one would not expect from someone aspiring to become a moderater on a website that denies ignorance.

If this sounds harsh I apologize. Its not that I am a "Predictions" or "prophecies" hater. Iactually find those threads highly entertaining, But I Do take offense to the "Confirmed" part of your statement.

It is not my intention to come across as a troll, and I am not in the position to judge .
But I am in the position to voice my opinion on the topic you brought forth.
And in my opinion your Claim of Confirmed is a bold one, But your proof is rather timid.

I sit ready to humbly insert my foot into my mouth in 6 months..

And By the way I dont know if the above poster did or not,

but,

I did read your thread and I still disagree with your sensationalist headline....

Respectfully,

~meathead

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike Stivic
Really??I mean seriously..Really???
Really?

yes really, and this isnt a prediction or prophecy

these are cold hard facts based on evidence given by scientists! and gulf stream tests

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
if you remove 'comfirmed' from the thread title, i'm sure this will get better responses.

you mention the ice age starting now, but youre 'source' says 5-100 years.
i agree its possible a new ice age will start soon though.

edit on 6-12-2010 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

First Global Warming.
Now Global Ice Age??
What's next? Seriously..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
if you remove 'comfirmed' from the thread title, i'm sure this will get better responses.
i agree its possible a new ice age will start soon though.

hello friend, if i removed it, this thread would be nothing more than a pitful `prediction` or `speculation thread`...
there is nothing speculative about mother natures` weather patterns.

and to anybody skeptical of it, what good will your skepticism do when europe is frozen over... a new ice age is almost here -- deal with it!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Vladimir Paar makes some claims, I dont see how that and a couple other side notes confirms anything, that guy could be a crock anyway. I'll give you some facts though, ...nobody really knows whats up. People just assume things. Peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

If he removed Confirmed from the headline, Posted it in predictions and prophecies where it belongs I would not have posted at all . and if the title gets changed and my posts seem off topic Ill take this hit for the team...

We are trying to Deny ignorance here!

Right??

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
in response to a couple of posts back, yes in feburary 2010 the first link was there and says anything from now to maybe 100 years, but the croation scientist has changed his wording in recent statements from `any time in the next 100 years` to `extremely soon`, from the current jet gulf stream changes.. he says we are talking about at the most, years, not many years.

and right now there are big expeditions going on in the gulf, some funded by nasa to see the true extent of the gulf oil, and even the most basic tests so far are showing huge huge changes in the gulf stream, which as i stated earlier, a block to the gulf stream will cause an ice age almost instantly... and there is a lot of evidence that the gulf stream is rapidly clogging up

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

I hope and pray for everyone that you stay warm, safe and we ride this out together

S'cuse me?:Aint no "riding out" an ice age(?). if by chance one should start in your lifetime; how many hundreds
or thousands of years until the natural feedback cycles readjust the climate to something modern humans would recognize?.
edit on 6-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
2 credible sources?

I don't see 1 credible source..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Somethings definitly up, ive been alive nearly 43 years and i cant remember weather like this. Its really strange, its odd, im not looking forward to my gas bill. The ice and snow never come this early, its often snows on my birthday, march 20, I wonder if your right?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is rather disconcerting. Seriously. But let's put a little humorous spin on it anyway:

There's nothing to fear but fear itself. (And a possible false flag nuclear attack on NYC at 9:11AM on December 7th - Pearl Harbor Day).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
No disrespect to the above poster but there is nothing humourous about an ice age.

The basic point of this thread is about how a/ we were overdue one, and many scientists have said it is definatly due in the next anything up to 100 years..

and b/ most importantly, how that has changed and sped up greatly to possibly extremely soon, due to the gulf stream

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

its really odd how in the uk, about 6 weeks ago we were walking around basking in the sun wearing t shirts, (it was really warm) and all of a sudden THIS. Il give you the benefit of the doubt here Rabbi, something different has happened this year. Iceage or not, its definitly odd.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I'm sorry. I know there's nothing at all humorous about the very real prospect that we're entering a new ice age. I've been concerned about this for the last couple of years or so. My flippant reference to Groundhog Day was rather callous. But I'm the kind of person who sees humor everywhere, even during the most dire of circumstances. I'd rather die with a smile on my face I suppose...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join