It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: ice age has already started - the shocking evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

bp commited a holocaust!

Although I'm certain they didn't intend for that to happen, the result is as you said, a holocaust, for animals, humans, and the environment. The greed by which corporations cut corners in their drive for increased profits and material wealth and power, have brought the world to the brink of a great catastrophe, environmentally AND economically. If things don't change, the possible Ice Age won't be the only thing the world has to worry about. The greed of the bankers and brokers have robbed most citizens of the world of much of their wealth, but monetary and health-wise. We all know about the economic problems that virtually all nations have suffered, but the health problems are also endemic. Cancers have increased, due to exposure to environmental contaminants, as well as dangerous chemicals introduced, both accidentally and purposely into our food. Regardless of whether you believe in AGW, the fact remains that our air that we breathe, continues to worsen at an alarming rate. Hypocrites, who advocate actions, fly in private jets, own outrageously large homes, and use energy at rates 10 to 100 times that of the average world citizen. At some point, this acceleration towards extinction will be impossible to stop. Of course, this requires sacrifice on everyone's part. The question is whether that can happen before it is too late.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Hi there.

this is yet another example of a sensationlist titled thread.....

so far there have been 3 of these from the same member...in a space of a few weeks.

PLEASE ATS GO BACK TO DENY IGNORANCE !!!

snoopyuk

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I do think that an ice age is a possibility, but i really dont know.. its just to hard to say for sure. But what is for sure is that europe in general has been really cold the last two years (winters). I live in the south of Norway, and its not normal to have snow throughout the winter.. it only lasts a few days when it comes. But last year it suddently got so much worse, the snow didnt disappear before spring time. And the temperatures are just crazy low, so much lower than before. And it looks like this year is just gonna get even worse. Its been the coldest november for a hundred years they say... So people saying an ice age is nothing more than speculation and crazy talk have to think again, cause nature is definitely up to something.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
you know the term "national security" - if thats true (every kind of apocalypse - warm or cold or solarflares) it would be "international security" and so we will never get a warning to reduce the panic so sheeple get the same chance to survive...
edit on 7-12-2010 by Psymoniac because: typo

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It is a whole 10 degrees this morning in the midwest. The ice age feels like it is already here.
I will give you a nice post reply. Not many of the global warming people want to hear or read about an ice age. That would mean that all of the warming hoopla is incorrect.
On another note, will there be any global cooling taxes?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by rabbigoldstein

Originally posted by The Sword
Until I see complete scientific analysis of this potential "ice age", I have to treat your thread as purely speculation with no proof to back anything up.

excuse me?

did you even read the thread

two credible reports from two credible sources.. both clearly stating that this is a reality

in future read the threads and reports before puting down facts

Excuse me? Ice Age Now and the Guardian? Credible?

You know you should go and get some education on these subjects before posting. Whilst it could be argued that we are going down the slope towards another minimum, but that is not certain yet, however you make it sound like it is imminent. It could take a thousand years or more.

If you had one thread moved to skunkworks that should tell you something.

As far as I am concerned this is a hoax thread and I am not going to bother to explain yet again all the places you have failed.

Give it up and stop trolling.

edit on 7/12/2010 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Hello

Does anyone have a link to the current Gulf Stream Velocity Map.

This should show us if there is anything going on with the stream at the moment thus reflecting the colder temperatures in Europe.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Frank Dinkle

Let me Google that for you

(Second item is the one you probably want)

envisat.esa.int...

edit on 7/12/2010 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by rabbigoldstein

Somethings definitly up, ive been alive nearly 43 years and i cant remember weather like this. Its really strange, its odd, im not looking forward to my gas bill. The ice and snow never come this early, its often snows on my birthday, march 20, I wonder if your right?

Check out the weather for the UK in 1993, admittedly this is a bit worse, but we did have substantial snow fall in the UK.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join