It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An important question..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Ive been wondering lately... with all the "disclosure" talk...

If our "black" government has all these secret projects and equipment like the conspiracies claim, why isnt our military just using them against the world?

If our black ops is just a tyrannical secret group, couldnt they just use these technologies and invade and take over the rest of the world in an instant?

Something tells me that they either A) dont actually have the know-how to use the technology and/or B) there is something much more to tell about the story as to why "we" dont get to use it.

For example... if you have a giant mother-ship triangle spacecraft.. .all you would have to do is fly over any country and say.. this is our tech what are you gonna do about it?

The fact we havent done that proves that our "black ops/government" isnt out to take over the world. If they where thats all they would have to do.

Or, this is all just conspiracy balony and none of its true(i dont buy into this, but its a possibility).

I do believe the government has some kind of secret technology, but what it is and what its used, and why we dont have it is boggling my mind.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by demonseed
If our "black" government has all these secret projects and equipment like the conspiracies claim, why isnt our military just using them against the world?

A good question... one I have asked many times and still have only vague answers, but the best answer against disclosure I have heard so far in the public is by Dr Robert Wood

For example... if you have a giant mother-ship triangle spacecraft.. .all you would have to do is fly over any country and say.. this is our tech what are you gonna do about it?

I have asked Ed Fouche directly about that in regards to the TR3-B... seems I am not getting a direct answer yet

The fact we havent done that proves that our "black ops/government" isnt out to take over the world. If they where thats all they would have to do.

This I agree with 100%. From my personal sources the goal is NOT world domination by those like the US NAVY who seem to have a lot of the 'cards' The NWO may be a reality on the financial takeover level, but not actual physical control, though it seems that faction is making some headway in creating chaos.

Or, this is all just conspiracy balony and none of its true(i dont buy into this, but its a possibility).

There are to many connections, too many trillions of 'black dollars', too many actual pieces of the puzzle found at .mil sites to say its baloney... so we are missing a very big key piece to the puzzle. Personally I have a hunch it is off world, but can't prove that ... yet

I do believe the government has some kind of secret technology, but what it is and what its used, and why we dont have it is boggling my mind.

Well it's not all that secret either if you know where to look... Go check out my Naval Space Command thread. The NAVY has a laser at China Lake capable of transmitting power to a base on the Moon... and you can get details about it. We have particle beams and lasers in space already... and the NAVY rail gun test was made public recently. Also shooting done drones with lasers... yet we find that was already done in 1972...

It's a puzzle why we are still flying that garbage scow the Shuttle when we have these... Taken from Columbia Jan 12, 1986

edit on 6-12-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Nobody wants to make an aggressive move, Otherwise people will start tossing around nukes and well all be glowing before you know it
I see what your getting at though, and its fair enough to ask why nothing spectacular is happening at the moment

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
"Disclosure" of alien life here (or in contact with) is very different from disclosure of special projects, technologies, etc. You get the point.

Besides, what's the point in using technology against "neighbours" and destroy the world in the process ?

Probably most world leaders realised that by now and are managing this stuff very carefully.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
They don't have the tech people would like you think they do. Not only that, they actively encourage the idea they might have it, probably by having a few people handing out disinfo. By letting people think they have it, it makes it that bit easier to siphon off huge amounts of tax dollars into the real black projects.

We don't even have a supersonic passenger plane any more. We have become obsessed with the micro, everything smaller and that has driven development in, pretty much, every field this last 40 years. I'm almost certain the *Aurora* exists and uses a pulse jet engine, but that is it and it can't travel in outer space.

As yourself this. If the USA has had this technology for 50 years now and possibly longer, then why during the invasion of Grenada were they using 30 year old tourist maps? Surely they could have gone in and mapped the place in less than 24 hours, stem to stern? They didn't and that to me suggests, the idea they have these craft is just moonshine.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In my opinion whoever "owns" space wins. If we are being visited then it seems like they're very hands off so if a country has the technology to get a head start in space, moonbases, mars bases etc.seems to me you'd pretty much want to keep it quiet. If foreign powers find out then presumably they become part of the secret. Many countries have nukes and if the balance of power tips too far then there will be instability. If these technologies offer cheap travel or free power then they'd hugely disrupt the economy. In a world of cheap power the human race would be unbridled in it's desire to grow and spread out plus there's the issue of global warming, how would the new technology affect that.

I suppose basically any sudden massive change regarding space travel and power generation would have huge but difficult to predict consequences. It may frustrate whoever has the technology that they can't use it openly but I think it's our reaction they most fear.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Some pertinent questions, OP. I also like the reply from zorgon, especially the interesting comments from Dr Wood.

There are so many reasons why the most powerful people are probably intent on the masses not knowing the truth. The most significant one being stability in the world. If you are in power and want to stay there, big changes (including in consciousness) that change society bring about a shift in power. Said shift is a risk for the powerful. It may be for the better but not necessarily.

Remember that some of the people in power believe that they are running a BENEVOLENT dictatorship and are therefore RIGHT to keep others out (it's for our own good). When you look at how humans often behave then it's not difficult to see how easy to justify this to yourself it would be (especially if you are a multi-millionaire too and have a lot to lose).

The reason I find the Dr Wood's comments so fascinating is that he touches on the techniques used to mislead the public. The key to working out what is really going on lies in studying how the public are mislead. If you can work out where the disinformation is from and what the disinformation sets out to confuse then you will be in a position to work out what is being kept from you.

POINTS TO STUDY

1. When there is a big focus on discrediting a person, then ALARM bells should ring. The purpose in discrediting a person can be to stifle debate or information that they draw attention to. In other words even if they are not squeaky clean, a witness or researcher is working in an area that may well have SOME importance.
  2. Red herrings. By this I mean some topics seem to be encouraged. Why if there is a cover up? Alarm bells. Yes you guessed it, if there is a cover up and there is no massive campaign to discredit important players or deflect debate it is simply because it is a blind alley. There may or may not be substance to the topic but it won't get you the real answers.
  3. What subjects are there the most confusion about? They are the ones that often matter, hence the disinformation.

People in these types of research don't help themselves by being so easy to deflect from important topics. A good example is The Disclosure Project. Its bad enough that some of the whistle blowers have been mislead or deliberately threw in many red herrings. It's even worse that many people now think there's nothing to it at all! Does a picture of a moth and some profiteering from Greer have more importance than what was disclosed? Of course it doesn't! Greer is only one human being. Are we really foolish enough to allow us to waste so much energy on that? Well lots of you have. There was important information (and disinformation) disclosed. Look closely at where the most confusion has been caused since and you may start to lift the veil.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-12-2010 by Pimander because: Oh yes, there were several typos hence 3 edits

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
By letting people think they have it, it makes it that bit easier to siphon off huge amounts of tax dollars into the real black projects.

Such as... for example

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Zorgy.....Ridiculous and pointless projects such the Blackbird, spy satellites, health care for right wing despots. etc etc..

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks for posting that little clip, it certainly parallels some of the reasons i have thought for a long time, about the cover up. Along with the billions tied up in oil, the tptbs wont let that go in a hurry, no matter what alien technology they have acquired. star this...clear, on the button, reasoning.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Great response Zorgon.

The Disclosure vs Non-Disclosure briefings are a good point. Ive been debating myself whether maybe people shouldnt know about UFO's for various reasons.

But at the end of the day, i think that we need a change in our ways and i hope that humanity can progress past this little rock.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Im with firemoon on this.

An example;

The US Navy is about to, or is, spending a fortune on buying new wings for its fleet of P3 maritime patrol aircraft (which are probably 30+ years old) because their replacements, commercial boeing jets up-spec'd to mil standard are running late. Doesnt sound like the military is that advanced here does it.

The some of the technology aboard the new P8 aircraft is lead by commercial teams, examples;

Video compression, local area networks and data storage are all waiting or waited for commercial such as freeware alograthyms (i can say or spell this word), Ethernet technology to be military hardened and solid state memory to be hardened. It doesnt sound like the military is advanced here either does it?

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, bit of a joke really just remote controlled aircraft with long ranges, you could practically make your own with a decent satellite mobile phone, the technology of automation is all software driven and I would imagine that if microsoft decided to write code for a UAV they would have it better than any defence company worldwide. (ok mayben not microsoft, google or linux?)

Space shuttle mentioned, russia still cant launch a satellite, japan cant orbit a planet.

F-35 JSF using jet propulsion to try (and they struggled) for VTOL.

No supersonic passenger flight (already mentioned) Hotol (British Aerospace answer to this was canned)

The drive for commercial companys to launch satellites because its too expensive for governments.

Lithium batteries are cutting edge developed by industry.

So what does this mean? Well, I dont think it means we dont have visitors from space or there wasnt a crash at roswell but there is no great technology hidden from us by 'black' projects, there is no anti gravity, no supercomputers, no zero point energy.

Thats just my opinion of course.

Take it easy.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns
Im with firemoon on this.

An example;

The US Navy is about to, or is, spending a fortune on buying new wings for its fleet of P3 maritime patrol aircraft (which are probably 30+ years old) because their replacements, commercial boeing jets up-spec'd to mil standard are running late. Doesnt sound like the military is that advanced here does it.

The some of the technology aboard the new P8 aircraft is lead by commercial teams, examples;

Video compression, local area networks and data storage are all waiting or waited for commercial such as freeware alograthyms (i can say or spell this word), Ethernet technology to be military hardened and solid state memory to be hardened. It doesnt sound like the military is advanced here either does it?

Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, bit of a joke really just remote controlled aircraft with long ranges, you could practically make your own with a decent satellite mobile phone, the technology of automation is all software driven and I would imagine that if microsoft decided to write code for a UAV they would have it better than any defence company worldwide. (ok mayben not microsoft, google or linux?)

Space shuttle mentioned, russia still cant launch a satellite, japan cant orbit a planet.

F-35 JSF using jet propulsion to try (and they struggled) for VTOL.

No supersonic passenger flight (already mentioned) Hotol (British Aerospace answer to this was canned)

The drive for commercial companys to launch satellites because its too expensive for governments.

Lithium batteries are cutting edge developed by industry.

So what does this mean? Well, I dont think it means we dont have visitors from space or there wasnt a crash at roswell but there is no great technology hidden from us by 'black' projects, there is no anti gravity, no supercomputers, no zero point energy.

Thats just my opinion of course.

Take it easy.

I agree with you here. I think its possible that we might have "collected" some kind of crafts, but we probably have no idea whatsoever on how to use them. These secret "black projects" are probably something completely different than Aliens in the first place.

new topics

top topics

join