It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moody's Investors Service Conspiracy against nations (a.k.a. international blackmailing)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Moody’s Investors Service is one of the most manipulative service what must be closed; a proof that these morons and other similar services are also behind the financial crisis in many nations.

www.ft.com...

While Hungary has a relatively good economy in the financial crisis (We also refused the IMF help this year), quite better then Greece or Ireland, Moody's is trying to manipulate the ratings to force the Hungarian Government to make steps against the people for the favor of some banks (Right now the Government is working FOR the people and not for the banks). Their newest rating for Hungary (See article) is quite worse what Greece or Ireland got. Why did they do this? To corner our Government, to force them to do what we, the people and the government don't want at all. Effect: the investors abroad immediately turning against this country because of these false and manipulative ratings, while these ratings has no true background at all. Our currency is loosing it's value without any true reason. And why? Because a moron don't like what our Government is doing (What is actually right and serving the interest of my country.).

So right now there is a country with a good government, with a relatively good, evolving economy and these bastards are trying to ruin this country, my country, because they don't like that our Government is serving our people and not the "almighty" banks.

This is a good presentation how some "Service" is manipulating other countries, 6000 miles away and trying to crush other country's economy, when they're serving the people and not the banks. Moody's and other financial investor services should be closed and eliminated from the present society, because these companies are ruining countries if they're trying to be a sovereign nation and trying to serve their people instead of the psycho group of globalist idiots.

Now I really wish to see Julian's Bank Files. Maybe those files are containing some good info about Moody's and other corrupt services. If you know other similar events in other countries, please share it with us. Help ATS users to present a better picture about this organized thief band. What Moody's is doing right now against my country is called as international blackmailing.
edit on 6-12-2010 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

It's called currency extortion. The banks manipulate the government of a country by withdrawing favourable ratings. This increases inflation and the cost of imported goods while decreasing the value of exported goods. It effects normal citizens dramatically especially when they leave the country under attack to go on say a vacation. This negative view filters down until a majority of the people reject the government that was doing the right thing for the country and the people all along.

This happened in South Africa as well to force the release of Mandela so that the IMF could start taking over massive resources at bargain basement prices. They threatened to flood the market with diamonds and then gold, South Africa capitulated and now look at the stupid place, it's pooched. Expect the same in Hungery if the government capitulates to the IMF/International banksters. All you have to do is look at what is happening in Greece, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Portugal and Italy, it's coming to a country around you.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Thanks for the explanation. But what Moody's and the other bankster-gangster also knows about my country, that we'll kick them out if they're still intending to play with us. In this year we also sent the IMF home and our country was the first which is started to tax the banks with that tax rate what they truly deserves. We don't really care what they think as our country is a sovereign country and it's not going to depend on some psychopath. If they're going to play with us, we're going to figure out some alternate taxes for the banks and corporations. That will be fun and it's going to make our country richer regardless from these ratings. I just wanted to present how these international gangsters are working.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Thanks for the explanation. But what Moody's and the other bankster-gangster also knows about my country, that we'll kick them out if they're still playing with us. In this year we also sent the IMF home and our country was the first which is started to tax the banks with that tax rate what they truly deserves. We don't really care what they think as our country is a sovereign country and it's not going to depend on some psychopath. If they're going to play with us, we're going to figure out some alternate taxes for the banks and corporations. That will be fun and it's going to make our country richer regardless from these ratings.

Get out of Europe - they are gansters.
Government should have the exclusive right to print and issue your currency.
After that your country will flourish.
These banksters are the scum and scourge of the earth.
edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Bank run - 7 December.
second

edit on 6-12-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Yep. We agree in this. But if it's necessary we're going to kick them out from Europe. My people always loved to start revolutions and we always loved to kick the asses of much more powerful nations and powers. So it's not going to bring anything new into our lives.

Now, in the present our country is flourishing. This is what Moody's is intending to ruin with these ratings and try to discredit our country and our present Government which is actually doing a damned good job (I very rarely say this about any Government. But this one is pretty good.).

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Yep. We agree in this. But if it's necessary we're going to kick them out from Europe. My people always loved to start revolutions and we always loved to kick the asses of much more powerful nations and powers. So it's not going to bring anything new into our lives.

Now, in the present our country is flourishing. This is what Moody's is intending to ruin with these ratings and try to discredit our country and our present Government which is actually doing a damned good job (I very rarely say this about any Government. But this one is pretty good.).

They can't tolerate people flourishing and doing well. I hope the whole of Europe gets together and kicks them out, it's time this started to happen. Enough is enough.

Hungary should give Assange assylum!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Here the people are calling him a hero, so maybe it's not impossible. Who knows? Maybe we'll give him refugee in the future. Maybe not. If it would depend on me, I would give him refuge, that's for sure.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Here the people are calling him a hero, so maybe it's not impossible. Who knows? Maybe we'll give him refugee in the future. Maybe not. If it would depend on me, I would give him refuge, that's for sure.

Hungary could be an excellent place for him! If it was for me, he could come stay at my place, but he wouldn't be safe!

new topics

top topics

join