It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raj patel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Just wanted to make a thread to hear some peoples opinion in this subject..
It is about this so called matraya, I have seen various articles that talked about this subject, but most of them contradict themselves... Some say he is a messiah, messenger, Antichrist, good, evil etc..
Also I have seen alot of articles and posts on here that claim this maitraya is actually a guy called raj Patel, although I have seen little evidence to support this.. I actually think it is wrong to accuse some guy, who by all accounts just seems to be a normal person, from a normal background.. Surely these rumours must be upsetting for him, his friends and family.. And is a serious defamation of his character..
If I were him I seriously would be suing the people making these wild claims about me.. Where will I all lead? To be abused and maybe attacked in the streets? Completely destroy his life?
I understand why the likes of putin and Obama get put in this bracket because they are in the public eye and some of the things they do could be perceived as 'evil' but raj Patel, is not, first I heard of him was because of the matraya talk..
Maybe I'm wrong and have missed some of the 'evidence' to support this, if so I would be grateful if someone could enlighten me..
Also thoughts on the subject would be appreciated...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You might find this ats thread interesting - Raj Patel - Antichrist
Honestly, my opinion ... he's a nobody. He's not a messiah and he's not an 'antichrist'. He's nobody.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I know where op is going, it is dangerous to talk of peopel like that, and you do put people in danger.

Op is right, have no clue on what the maitreya is or who he is, but it is dangerous, and its why leaders are protected, lol.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I know where op is going, it is dangerous to talk of peopel like that, and you do put people in danger.

Op is right, have no clue on what the maitreya is or who he is, but it is dangerous, and its why leaders are protected, lol.

You make a very good point... And is exactly the purpose of my post, it is dangerous, especially for the guy concerned...
I was just thinking, if it were me I. That position how would I feel?

Also the people who make these claims do not back it up with any evidence at all...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
You might find this ats thread interesting - Raj Patel - Antichrist
Honestly, my opinion ... he's a nobody. He's not a messiah and he's not an 'antichrist'. He's nobody.

Thanks... I'm gonna check that thread out now...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I keep trying to tell the world I am Maitreya but no one listens

uk.myspace.com...

edit on 6-12-2010 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
No ! ............. Seriously, I´m the Maitraya. The Maitraya is some guy that showed himself to a tribe in Nigeria sometime in the eighties. He´s not been seen or photographed since, probably because when his hoax went a little too far he´d thought it better to do one and keep a very low profile. I know according to the website affiliated with the Maitraya suggesting he´s spoken to various peoples around the world since but wheres the evidence.
I believe there´s no Maitraya and if there were I don´t think he´d be talking to tribes people and religious fanatics he´s put himself forward I make a real entrance to back up his claim.

The saviour of this world IMO wouldn´t just disappear for 25 years and to state that somebody else who doesn´t claim to be "Raj Patel" is just outrageous
edit on 6-12-2010 by linkshot1000 because: spelling errors concerning topic

top topics

join