It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help needed explaining somthing about me.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thefamiliar

The hardest thing in the world to do sometimes is to stand up for something you feel that no one else seems to feel or understand. We want so hard to fit in and be normal, but alas, you should know there is no "normal".

Some people I swear must have an easy life because they fit in so well with what is common and ordinary. Not sure that is where I would want to be.

What is real in your life is not so common or mundane, but it is real nevertheless. It is something you should embrace. You should resist the treatments that will dull your experiences and feelings as much as is reasonable.

Should a day come when hurting yourself or others physically becomes a part of the picture, then of course do what it takes.
peace

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
First thing that jumped into my mind when reading your symptoms was (specific type removed-innapropriate for me to speculate) Epilepsy. I am no doctor, but have seen it a few ties in my life(worked with children with varying disabilities from PTSD to all levels of autism to epilepsy). The reason I say this is the blackouts, the speaking in tongues, and the violent outbursts are all VERY common with this affliction.

A few questions:
-Do you hear ringing or buzzing, and if so, how often and how lout?
-Do you see lights, flashes, or anything of that sort?
-Have you ever had a brain scan?

Very very careful with meds until this is actually diagnosed. Many can actually make it worse.
edit on 5-12-2010 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The name translates to something like The Man That is Mighty. Or it could beStrong. The name was given to me before any of the serious stuff. it started in dreams and then daydreams like a tribal chant over and over when I was relaxing or half asleep. then after a while I started having little visions in the daydreams and it became more and more frequent. I should point out that this was a bit later In life about 8 years ago. before that I had similiar experiences but not with him. It was not until I had had several full blown Halucinations that I started looking into what It might mean. I cant vouch for me bieng corrent in the translation as The two "words" that make up his name only both show up in a few old hebrew texts so It could be a case of me looking until I find something

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

No ringing, i dont really get tinitus when listening to live music.

No flashing lights allthough I used to get migrain untill I was about 14

I had quite a few scans when I got a nasty bang on the head a few years ago but dont know what type and what they'd show up?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Also regarding speaking in tounges from what I have been told It is quite legible at times and according to my brother somewhat biblical. I did wonder If this could be linked to the syndrome where people start beliving they are God? I think it has something to do with the nural pathways bieng strengthened and feeling increased emotions due to stronger electrical impulses passing through the brain?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Migraines are common with both head trauma and epilepsy.

Blackouts such as this are often not blackouts at all, they are seizures.

I worry about advising anything, because you may have a serious neurological disorder and I am not at all qualified to diagnose or advize on anything like that. I would personally recommend going to a neurologist, explaining things to him exactly as you have on here, and getting as much professional advice as possible.

My thoughts are with you.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What is this entities name? If it claims to be from a place and time were there is no good or bad, then its not from this dimension of cause and effect, might want to try to reign it in, these things can be annoying and cause some problems with there antics, plus it could be one of the more scientific kind that end up in different dimensions, were it would want to see and know what the creatures of this dimension are made of and what makes them tick, same as when you send a human scientist into totally completely different world/environment or planet, they usually want to cut open the things there, and see what they are made off. And we cant have that..... Try the drugs that they give out at hospitals if that does not work try something else. No matter what it is or were it comes from, one way or another it will learn to play by the rules, as all things in this existence have to.

Peace out.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It sounds to me like you need to contact a priest and have an exorcism done.

Forget all of the other professionals and their crap and get an exorcist.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I just have to jump in here one more time and say, while I understand and respect why you are asking this of the members here, doing so is putting your health at risk. No one can diagnose you over a computer, and basing your action off of the opinions of a chat board is taking a very big gamble with your life(and those around you, if you are having violent outbursts).

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

Hi there, and thanks for your help.

I am not saying what its name is, not for reasons of sensationalism or anything but simply because I have to respect all opinions until I am happy I have figured out the truth behind this. Many religions talk of deamons and entities which exist outside of the one we live in. most of them belive that names are important and by Knowing somethings name you control it.

Now I'm not saying its a Monster, or that I belive its a monster right now but I'm definatley not inclined to put it's name on the internet for anyone to see.

I'm certainly not implying that this is your motivation but like I said it's not a name you'd have heard of.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Hi there! I mentioned an "Incident" earlier in the thread regarding a Wiccan friend of mine.Although not a Catholic exorcism the same thing was tried.
This was either proof that I am not mad and it is real or a very interesting case of smallscale mass hysteria.
I have still to come up with a desision on which is true yet.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I thank you for your concern and that of others.

Although I am willing to take on board any medical advice given here that is not what I am here for.
I have been like this for many years now and have at various times taken various medication and had various therapies to try and cure me.

It never works? I'm still here and its unlikely that I've had a brain tumour for the past 25 years.
As I've indicated earlier I'm either mad as a box of frogs and I'm definatley not the only one or theres another explanaion for this. I am not willing to take manufactured medicenes on the advice of people I do not know or trust and simply accept there truth above all others.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying, but you need to understand that many neurological disorders are misdiagnosed (moreso than any other medical diagnosis). Every thing you have described here, down to attacking someone when provoked, is consistent with a neurological issue. Migraines, blackouts(seizures), speaking in 'tongues', violent outbursts....all of them are consistent with it.

These things cant be fixed with a pill, and they cant be fixed with therapy, which could be why those things have never worked for you.

Also, do you see the irony in the idea that you will put more credence in the opinions of strangers on a chat board than with those who are trained in the things you speak of?

I'll leave it at that. I cannot force you to seek a professional. But I honestly, sincerely, with all my heart, implore you to.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Again thank you for your concern,

I dont think it's ironic I ask perfect strangers advice and I be no means intend to take the advice over that over medical proffesionals as such but...

This site is called "above top secret" the reason people come here is that are looking for the truth.
People post here because they belive the world is different than it is made out to be. They distrust the people that make the desisions and decide what we should or should not know.
Can anyone tell me with absolute conviction that the doctor is right? Does the doctor even know he is right or is he simply repeating information he has been told is true?
Can anyone tell me that there is a god? does the priest even know he is right...
I have a problem and I want to solve it but I cannot do that unless I consider all the possibilitys.

doctor = mad
priest = possesed

billions of believers on each side of that coin and theres plenty more coins.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I am not saying what its name is, not for reasons of sensationalism or anything but simply because I have to respect all opinions until I am happy I have figured out the truth behind this. Many religions talk of deamons and entities which exist outside of the one we live in. most of them belive that names are important and by Knowing somethings name you control it.

Interesting, but what's in a name anyways? Anyways I would guess names matter, no matter were you are or what you are, it defines what you are in certain ways. But mostly it help's to define the world that you live in or as you say the world you came from, whether that is just from a different country or culture, or even planet or dimension. Names are not really important other then it gives you a picture of what and were and how things are in the fact that you would refer to yourself as what your name is, so in a way it can be used for control by way of knowledge of what the name represents, and what it represents is the ways, existence, and even laws of existence were a name was made. As in a bob would be most likely a dude somewhere eating a burger right about now, whereas a Mohamed would be from a more sandy place and in a more rigid system, In many ways it's kind of like having avatars on this site or other sites on the world wide web, the avatar that anybody choses is usually because they relate to it in some way or it expresses there world or the world they wish they were. So whats in a name anyways, but an illusion that would express a reality.

Now I'm not saying its a Monster, or that I belive its a monster right now but I'm definatley not inclined to put it's name on the internet for anyone to see.

Um ok whatever, I doubt anybody would care but you.

I'm certainly not implying that this is your motivation but like I said it's not a name you'd have heard of.

I surprise myself with the things that I have heard of, but I wouldn't be surprised if i knew what you were talking about or the name of your buddy there, and my motivation is simple you thread was interesting, so wanted to see what your about, or what your smoking. Either way it was interesting.

Peace out dude.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I'm inclined to agree when It comes to names but I'm simply exercising caution. As i said many cultures and religions belive that to know somethings true name is to gain power over it. I cannot prove this not to be true and until I do I consider it prudent to keep it to myself,

Why assume I'm high? If was high I would proberbly watching family guy and eating crisps.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Do you take sleeping pills and drink alcohol? This combination with a specific pill (forget the name) caused a friend of mine to have blackouts when he got very mean. He really did not remember what happened when he was "under" and did not believe he had done those things as normally it was not in his character to do so. It took a restraining order and an arrest and forced counseling and evaluations before anyone ever realized there was a connection. We all thought he was just losing it, but once the two items were separated he never had a relapse. He didn't do any time because they figured all this out.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

No I have never taken any form of sleeping tablets but I have drunk alcohol quite a lot in the past.

This is a good example of why I am reluctant to take medication until I am convinced it is the correct thing to do.
Doctors seem to give out too many drugs without fully understanding the complexity of the situation.
As I mentioned earlier I have also taken various illigal drugs in the past but I do not belive this is the cause as It was happening before and the incidents did not change or increase/decrease in intensity or regularity because of it.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I'm inclined to agree when It comes to names but I'm simply exercising caution. As i said many cultures and religions belive that to know somethings true name is to gain power over it. I cannot prove this not to be true and until I do I consider it prudent to keep it to myself,

Ah my but your superstitious, true name eh, those old religions and so called magicians and there ramblings eh, if your scared of them just carry some iron with you, it worked for the roman legions when they fought against other nations and there so called sorcerers or witch doctor's or druids or whatever in there conquests of other peoples, they even drank from iron cups in that whole civilization, some say it was in there blood and even caused infertility because of it.... But whatever what does knowing anythings true name mean, more coded languages and all that. If I showed someone from a different planet a green and tall thing and told them its name is tree, and its true name is apple tree, what would they get out of it. Like I said true name is just code for the whole world of were the thing in question came from thats why its true, it really has nothing to do with its name but with, why, were, who and how it is named what its named. Names and concepts of names are like signs on the highways, they give you a hint of were you are in the bigger picture of were you want to go.

Why assume I'm high? If was high I would proberbly watching family guy and eating crisps.

Why assume that all high people watch family guy and eat crisps? What should I believe everything I read online, and take it as fact everything that people say, like I said it was just to question and see if you believe what you believe, or are just some dude who got bored and decided to write some story online. Should I ask for a picture of this alternate peronality of your's or entity or possessed or jin or familiar or whatever group your most familiar with in expresion of dealling with such things, or as the doctors say an imbalance of chemicals in the brain.
Just messing with you don't take it to seriously.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No offence given so none taken, When I used to get stoned I used to end up watching family guy and eating crisps, It was not a generalisation but a statement of fact

I never said I belived that a name has power just that I could not prove it didn't.
Give me the pin number to your bank card, I dont know you or where you live, I'll never be able to find your card so without it your pin is useless. its just random symbols it has no power.

Are you happy to post it on the internet or would you prefer to use caution for your own sense of security?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join