It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give Me Hard Proof Wikileaks or Assange Is NWO, please!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Some of those leaks come at a time that seems very convenient. Take the China being fed up with North Korea. Was that one of those 'it just so happened' to be leaked right around the time the North actually attacks the South?

I am not so sure if he is Disinfo, rather he could be fed a lot of disinfo.

One thing is for sure though.

His bark is louder then his bite.

He never really lives up to his own billing and the leaks that came are basically about stuff all of us already knew, and the masses wouldn't really care about.

We need more then Gossip.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

A great man once said "If something looks wrong, it is wrong!" wikileaks started as an free source for information on secret cables, but then it turned into something malevolous. Many reports "induce" people to think on one hand, making them to forget that the other hand still exists! It is just like a Houdini show, missdirection. The same tool the dark side of the world has been using to hide their achievments.

"keep busy looking for a spider that can kill you in the dark, and you´ll never find the light switch!"

Simple as that!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ron Paul: DON'T BLAME WIKILEAKS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nostringsonme

A great man once said "If something looks wrong, it is wrong!" wikileaks started as an free source for information on secret cables, but then it turned into something malevolous. Many reports "induce" people to think on one hand, making them to forget that the other hand still exists! It is just like a Houdini show, missdirection. The same tool the dark side of the world has been using to hide their achievments.

"keep busy looking for a spider that can kill you in the dark, and you´ll never find the light switch!"

Simple as that!

And our Government looks VERY, VERY wrong to me.

second

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think there's one major aspect in Wikileaks that tells us they're legit and not some government controlled false flag operation and that's the fact that the leaks they have published are all aimed to hurt the politicians, diplomats and namely the power elite and not the general public. If Wikileaks was some government attempt to ultimately enforce some kind of major internet censorship (which may still very well happen regardless of which side Wikileaks plays) then why wouldn't they have hit the public like every other false flag op historically? Instead they're doing harm to the diplomatic relations which I don't believe is of the best interest of TPTB.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I agree there is no proof of collusion. I do fear that regardless of intent or agenda, the end result will be the same. The regulation of and eventual demise of free exchange of information on the internet. Wikileaks has either unintentionally or deliberately become the NWO poster child to justify the elimination of "dangerous" internet activity. I believe this is the only remaining substantial obstacle in gaining adequate control over our thoughts and actions, including our ability to organize and resist on any kind of large scale.
Notice how the outrage isn't about the content of the leaked information, but about the fact that it has been leaked and the call to put a stop to it by any means?
Enjoy ATS while it lasts. We are all on the verge of falling under the ill-defined umbrella of terrorism.

"You're either with us, ...or you're with the terrorists". - Georgie

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I do not know the truth or anything, but what very strange about this al is?? That they are not trying to do this of as if it's a hoax.. They are really saying it is true or not denying anything... In the Discloser (UFO) case they just shut up and denying things and there are a lot of real documents to on that matter. That's why I couches about it all and begin to thinks that they at least want this to happen or they would have shut up and stay down on the matters.... Even the proof is not more or less than the Discloser information

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I don´t agree. This is a way to hold the masses dumb. No question, not everybody is educated, not everyone can make decisions for the greater good. I don´t know if I can.
But: Here we have the chance to raise our awareness to some higher grounds. This is our chance to establish a movement like the flower people.
I never ever was interested in politics. But even I know what I want for my future and for the future of my kids.
Religion failed. Governments failed. Power to the people! Isn´t it an American slogan?
What do you think would happen, if people could decide for themselfs if they want war or not? If they could see what reasons their governments have to push them into war.
They would say: Nope, not with me!

"What if there was a war and nobody came?
No soldiers. No generals. No heros.
No one to suffer. No one to die in pain.
Who would be killed? How many would lose their lives?
No violent murder for no cause.
No people to shoot with guns, to stab with knives.
Humans kill humans. Can you say that is sane?
Taking precious life. Emptiness now.
What if there was a war and nobody came."

Copyright © 1993 Charles Fry

mfg

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nostringsonme

Simple as that!

Something malevolous, yes, if you choose to listen to TPTB.

Come on, you know that is your government talking through you.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The cables wikileaks released say 9/11 was a bombing: "The 2001 world trade center bombings"

(Click to see full-size excerpt)

edit on 6-12-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

That's Australia I'm in America, our media is heavily censored. If you want to know what's truly going on in the world here don't watch the local news.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
There has been a number of threads on this forum trying to discredit wikileaks and Assange, but I just want one small piece of real evidence that these claims are true, because I can't find any.

And if wikileaks is the antichrist, CIA front or the actuall NWO, I really want to know, but please don't give me something thats to easy, there has been to much of that

edit on 5-12-2010 by SkurkNilsen because: spellicious

Assange, is immaterial... simply a face to a trend....

What is true is that as long as there are hackers, internet or no, I have no fear of NWO.

As a hacker I am viscerally aware of the reality that Umberto Eco's describes below:

But let’s turn to the more profound significance of what has occurred. Formerly, back in the days of Orwell, every power could be conceived of as a Big Brother watching over its subjects’ every move. The Orwellian prophecy came completely true once the powers that be could monitor every phone call made by the citizen, every hotel he stayed in, every toll road he took and so on and so forth. The citizen became the total victim of the watchful eye of the state. But when it transpires, as it has now, that even the crypts of state secrets are not beyond the hacker’s grasp, the surveillance ceases to work only one-way and becomes circular. The state has its eye on every citizen, but every citizen, or at least every hacker – the citizens’ self-appointed avenger – can pry into the state’s every secret.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by backinblack

That's Australia I'm in America, our media is heavily censored. If you want to know what's truly going on in the world here don't watch the local news.

Uhm... Actually I get a lot more real info from local news than national...

Not sure what local news you are watching, but ATL does a dang good job... then again, we have lots to talk about :-)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

He's creepy looking... looks a bit like a pedophile to me but what do I know?

2nd line.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
From what I can see, it looks as if this is the start of the new world order. I like what wikileaks is trying to do, but to release so much, so fast without thinking of the reprecussions is wrong. Ok, so the files on Iraq and Afgahnistan were good to look into and find out what we've been up to over there, I do not think that it was wise to release all of the new data. IMO, I dont think that wikileaks knows that they are being used, but I would imagine that this would be the optimal way to start a one world govn't. Get all the people upset and ready to revolt, then offer a new "free government" and get the people to follow it under false pretenses.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I don't need to cite a source to know it's true. As I have stated in other threads, it's a simple tactic to take away our freedoms and put an end to sites like this one and others which discuss the truth, and it really isn't difficult to see through. It follows the same problem reaction solution formula as Pearl Harbor and 9/11 -

They create a problem (wikileaks threatens the security of many countries including the U.S.),

they wait for a reaction ("Please O wise government, protect us from these evil truth-seeking websites!!"),

and they create a solution (Taking away your right to web privacy completely and eliminating sites like this, labeling them as "web terrorism").

See how nicely it plugs in to the formula???

That is enough proof for me.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think it's too early to make an accurate assessment regarding Assange and Wikileaks.

As another poster stated, instinct leads me to question the intent behind this movement.

Imagination + a healthy dose of paranoia + instinct leads me to conclude that something is certainly fishy about this all, but I just don't have enough information to judge.

Not yet.

I have told people I believe this is a CIA front, but I make it clear this is just a belief, and the understanding beneath the belief is constantly transforming as different bits of information are being integrated.

Could he be legit? Sure.

Could he be some sort of psy-ops? Sure.

Do I truly know one way or another? No.

Do I believe he may be linked to the CIA? Yes.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Assange may or may not be what he is perceived or claims he is; SO WHAT!?!? If you see the great deception, contained in the leaks by our own leaders, then it gives the greatest evidence that our Government can be partly if not completely responsible for 911. I hope Assange is expecting false leaked documents to deceive the people and to also pull the plug on him and wikileaks through destroying "credibility".

Anything can be faked. I say this, the government has not denied these leaks are real classified documents and so should be explained officially. The act that they are to have been classified does not answer the issues contained in their leaking. We the people are owed the answers of "who is accountable", "how could these actions benefit the people", "how does this regard the future in a positive way" and " why were these things held secret?"; and for the last question I do not mean in general but each one in detail.

NOW/Illuminati/Satanists are not afraid of bah bah coming from ATS, nope. ATS can only be blamed for the inaction of the people and for providing a medium of damage control and observation to best strategize against the displeasure of the people.

LOL wake up! it is all a stage and neither side is worse or greater it is all a part of the big picture! The picture being our discomfort and right to life altered into a system of control that we accept unknowingly and through intimidation cause by our ignorance and disinformed, purposely, minds.

LMAO!!! you are already deceived so kill the illusion, they do not have power that you do not give them. REAL POWER IS PEOPLE!

There has been a number of threads on this forum trying to discredit wikileaks and Assange, but I just want one small piece of real evidence that these claims are true, because I can't find any.

And if wikileaks is the antichrist, CIA front or the actuall NWO, I really want to know, but please don't give me something thats to easy, there has been to much of that

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Assange, is immaterial... simply a face to a trend....

What is true is that as long as there are hackers, internet or no, I have no fear of NWO.

As a hacker I am viscerally aware of the reality that Umberto Eco's describes below:

But let’s turn to the more profound significance of what has occurred. Formerly, back in the days of Orwell, every power could be conceived of as a Big Brother watching over its subjects’ every move. The Orwellian prophecy came completely true once the powers that be could monitor every phone call made by the citizen, every hotel he stayed in, every toll road he took and so on and so forth. The citizen became the total victim of the watchful eye of the state. But when it transpires, as it has now, that even the crypts of state secrets are not beyond the hacker’s grasp, the surveillance ceases to work only one-way and becomes circular. The state has its eye on every citizen, but every citizen, or at least every hacker – the citizens’ self-appointed avenger – can pry into the state’s every secret.

I'd might be in love, seldom have I heard truer words here on ATS!

Keep up the good wor and keep us strong!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
MArvel should TM that guys image and make a comic book out of that man or woman/f it just hacker is suffice. LOL So true but yet the hacker can also be hacked so in the end "Brn Alone Die Alone" is the best medicine in a world increasingly growing ever more facilitating to life in concept, but in reality ever the more as "survival of the fittest". Peace

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join