It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Televised Slavery Has Begun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Does anyone else feel a high level of animosity towards this?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Let me put it this way, VERY BAD TASTE!

Won't last long on tv without an out cry

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

If it were real and not a bit of tasteless parody I would.

~Heff

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There be a word for that....

I think its Fuctup....

T'was funny though.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drkid

This is exactly what I mean. They are so darn smug today about this crap that it’s even in commercials. They don’t even care to hide it any more. The end part with the guy being scared by dogs I mean what freaking country are we in? Saudi Arabia!?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by drkid

This is exactly what I mean. They are so darn smug today about this crap that it’s even in commercials. They don’t even care to hide it any more. The end part with the guy being scared by dogs I mean what freaking country are we in? Saudi Arabia!?

My friend, we are slaves... how can i breathe normally knowing this is what the present holds? How can i sit still knowing it can only get much worse?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
oppression in a police state is hilarious. you just have to look at it in a certain way...or something. kind of a laughing-in-face on the common citizen compliments of our keepers. slightly nauseating but keenly interesting from a lack-of-sensitivity perspective. most will let it slide though. they love bradshaw.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
That was seriously funny.
Where's everyones sense of humor? Lighten up people.
Sometimes you have to laugh or else you'll cry.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
This is down right rridiculous!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJ050
This is down right rridiculous!!

haha I read that like you spelled it.. Rolling r's... funny.

Come on guys, this is an advert, not tptb selling it. They know what you're saying , they get the point, and they're using it to make a funny video - the man wit the ring dont get tsa'sered...

it's as old as the books.. nothing new, not a sign of the times..

I laughed, and I honestly dont even know what the heck its really for, it was just a quirky advert.

Next you'll be saying adverts with tiger woods are about bombs or something...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Satire:those weren't rich white guys getting through those were superbowl rings...a small club; few are members of.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I'd let terry bradshaw cut in front of me

Go Steelers

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
reply to post by badw0lf

Satire:those weren't rich white guys getting through those were superbowl rings...a small club; few are members of.

Umm, I still dont get it, but I think I was wrong..

you're telling me what I already knew... uhh.. never mind, I need a smoke...
edit on 5/12/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I get they're trying to be funny, and make light of the situation... but it's not funny.
I'm sure the cancer survivor with the fake breast and the man who walked on a plane covered in his own urine wouldn't be laughing at this.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Seems I have heard stories about the advantage of flashing masonic rings. Could this be a subtle message that is not really about superbowl rings?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
There is nothing funny about this... and giving it grief for it being a spoof is the real immaturity.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Not to be the weird here but what slavery are you talking about, I thought this had to do with illegals or something?? All this is a TV commercial with douchebag NFL players being able to board, because they are ubber rich and assholes. What does it have to do with slavery?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

Originally posted by drkid

Not to be the weird here but what slavery are you talking about, I thought this had to do with illegals or something?? All this is a TV commercial with douchebag NFL players being able to board, because they are ubber rich and assholes. What does it have to do with slavery?

My friend, we are all to be treated with respect and equality. No man is above the law, even if they are illegal laws or infrastructures such as the TSA. This commercial is a clear manifestation of the hideous views the wealthy producers have towards a situation that is breaking the will of many men, women, and children across our nation. It is our duty to correct this ourselves if our elected politicians will do nothing but continue to feed gasoline to the fire which they are protecting out of special interests.

I hope to have enlightened you on the obvious subliminal message here.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
i fail to see the bodies in market in the city square in this video. maybe you are implying that you feel enslaved to an emotion because you dont have a ring? im lost its not like home shopping channel or shop nbc started offering you american mail order chattel.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
good god its a COMMERCIAL!!!!!
LIGHTEN UP!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join