It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Televised Slavery Has Begun

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
i fail to see the bodies in market in the city square in this video. maybe you are implying that you feel enslaved to an emotion because you dont have a ring? im lost its not like home shopping channel or shop nbc started offering you american mail order chattel.

Slavery doesn't necessarily mean BLACK, WHITE, ASIAN, YOU NAME IT, MEN being sold at stores... It means the difference between US and THEM. If THEY the wealthy or the well known faces get special treatment then my friend that means someone is ALREADY above you. As i said before, no one is above the law... and the TSA program is a complete fraud and mockery of the united states constitution.

No Patdowns for John!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

It's funny sorry but it's a football commercial. There are plenty of these "its good to have a ring" spots. I don't watch football but last Sunday I was and there was one every time they went to break.

So the "dont touch my junk" guy is the only one allowed to make money off mocking the TSA? Nah, it's fair game!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
good god its a COMMERCIAL!!!!!
LIGHTEN UP!!!

No my friend, there is nothing to lighten up about here...
Do you know how many people call and give complaints
about the TSA? People being abused by this system.

Being held captive in airports and being charged with
wanting to opt out? Just because it hasn't happened to
you, doesn't mean its not happening to your fellow man.

If you choose not to care for your fellow man, despite the
distance, than you have just turned you back on humanity.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by drkid

Dude, its making light on something thats ridiculous, its done in the media all the time, Mad TV, SNL, Family Guy, South Park, should I go on?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by drkid

It's funny sorry but it's a football commercial. There are plenty of these "its good to have a ring" spots. I don't watch football but last Sunday I was and there was one every time they went to break.

So the "dont touch my junk" guy is the only one allowed to make money off mocking the TSA? Nah, it's fair game!

The problem here is that everything... even real heart breaking subjects are turned into jokes and laughed about.
Again, there is NOTHING funny about what the TSA is doing. I have friends who's parents work for the TSA, and
they could careless about what the constitution means. How can you be a citizen of this great country and careless about the distinct laws that make it the unique place it is? If you chose to mock the seriousness of what brings this nations brilliance to life then you are a betrayer, not only to your country but to your fellow man as well.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

reply to post by drkid

Dude, its making light on something thats ridiculous, its done in the media all the time, Mad TV, SNL, Family Guy, South Park, should I go on?

Yeah, no. I strongly believe it is shows such as those presented in your little light box that mess with you're head and draw you away in a very synthetic level to disregard the situation. Oh, the lightbox made a joke, hahah everyone's laughing, yeah everyone laughing till you're faced with reality.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
you really need to lighten up and relax and laugh at crap like that, keeping yourself all wound up is gonna cause you to have a heart attack

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid

Originally posted by mysticalzoe

Originally posted by drkid

Does anyone else feel a high level of animosity towards this?

Not to be the weird here but what slavery are you talking about, I thought this had to do with illegals or something?? All this is a TV commercial with douchebag NFL players being able to board, because they are ubber rich and assholes. What does it have to do with slavery?

My friend, we are all to be treated with respect and equality. No man is above the law, even if they are illegal laws or infrastructures such as the TSA. This commercial is a clear manifestation of the hideous views the wealthy producers have towards a situation that is breaking the will of many men, women, and children across our nation. It is our duty to correct this ourselves if our elected politicians will do nothing but continue to feed gasoline to the fire which they are protecting out of special interests.

I hope to have enlightened you on the obvious subliminal message here.

Yes I do understand that and all, but we will not have equality like you are mentioning for awhile, and thank God we did away with TV two years ago, so we don't see the subliminal messages here. I mostly read the news and avoid this type of crap like the plague.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The whole world is wondering about those Americans
who think it's OK to have their children's genitals fondled at airports.
"Lets Play a Game"
Is the official line...
Good training for them to be NFL fans when they grow up.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

good god its a COMMERCIAL!!!!!
LIGHTEN UP!!!

This reply is proof that these ads work. It normalises the police state you are living in now.

Nice little bit of humour is great for calming the masses

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
so slavery is about you feeling inept and dissatisfied with not being a member of a football team who won the super bowl?

and did the slavs have aristocracy or was there more of a tribal republic thing going on?

its sad really a commercial that is a fabrication of reality is not the reality in which you live; but the commercial is what prompts the title of this thread; and there arent even bodies to purchase! i would find the people who have been trying to rage against the machine by showing up at airports naked and getting naked in planes as more akin to slavery; personally. i would feel less inclined to believe i am enslaved because a fat guy in diapers in a tv "ad" is being tackled while a knife wielding superbowl vet gets to get a carriage ride with the 30k bewbs.

either way i get the entrapment you are trying to portray; and by decorum of denying ignorance i find it as unamusing as you find the latter commercial.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I get it, but I think it's in extremely poor taste. The TSA violating multiple Constitutional Rights is not a laughing matter. Attempting to make it appear "funny" that we are abused by our overlords via intimidation, including the use of dogs is just one more step in the desensitizing of the populace. "Look, it's funny when a 100 lb German Shepherd lunges at you!"

As an aside, my Shiloh Shepherd would eat that dog alive if it growled at me like that. God, I would love to see my dog kill a police dog; I would laugh my butt off at the cop because he couldn't do a damned thing about it. What, are you gonna do? Charge my dog with being a normal protective pet?

The entire leadership of the USA needs to be charged with treason and hung in a mass public display of "We are sick and tired and we are not going to take it ANYMORE!"

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I am against the TSA, the advancement of our totalitarian government, and the burning of our Bill or Rights as much as anyone and more than most, but I think your over reacting to this.
If anything, this video is completely mocking the current situation. Their sending a message to us that TPTB are laughing at us as we have our rights and clothes stripped away from us.
Us, here at ATS are already aware of this. Maybe its their way of informing the general couch potato public what is going on in a humorous way.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If anything this commercial is making fun of the TSA and the double standard hypocrisy it employs in regards to our politicians and others deemed "above the system".

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

You hit the nail right on the head; it pokes fun at the double standard for the elite and the common person
i think its funny as hell

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Nope this is not about Masonic rings. It is a not so subtle attempt at bragging by Fox. They are trying to say they are airing the Superbowl because they have the most rings on staff. They are also trying to say it makes them better than other networks and that is why they were shown preferential treatment. To bad it is all "puffery." They got the telecast because they paid more than CBS for the rights.

This has nothing to do with Masons, slavery, or rich white guys.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Slavery is currently legal in the U.S.

The 13th amendment states that slavery is outlawed unless, one commits a crime and is enlsaved thereof. What do you think probation is? to even have a felony, you give up your voice as a citizen, your right to vote, and must make regular fine payments to escape incarceration.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The logical next step in airport security is to have the military at every terminal with sub-machine guns.
That's what they do in every airport outside the Usa. Try going around security with your "special ring" and get lit the f up. I think this is the road we are headed down unfortunately.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I lol'd...

It's happening and it's weighing heavy on everyone so it's sometimes good to alleviate all this tension, racism, oppression and stress with some humor. I wouldn't even say tasteless nor inappropriate, if anything this recognizes and addresses the problem. You can't change the world with your fists and the more you yell and bitch about it, the less people will want to listen but everyone likes a good laugh, so sometimes comedy is the best way to deal with an issue and to get the information through. I do it through music and my band by writing about it, singing about it, printing it on shirts and stickers. I'm used to people being critical of my politically driven music and good, it's got them thinking about it at least.

It's a sad world we presently live in but it would be an even bleaker one if weren't allowed to laugh a little once in a while. Lighten up... laugh a little, it'll do you some good.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It's a joke. No one trying to be smug.
That said.. it's a joke in very poor taste.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join