It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chosen one ?Your Ears are buzzing or you have constant high frequency noise in your head lately

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Don't worry too much, man !
On one hand, If sht really hit the fan, we might be one of few survivors (possibly more), then we can rebuild our civilization with the help of our star brethens. On the other hand, If nothing happened, we would just laugh it off and continue live out our lives.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I also get this buzzing sound in my ears. Also if i touch something, the sound kinda changes. I also see these kinda silver like particles when i look into the sky, or concentrate on something. It kinda looks like thoussands of silver ants swarming whatever i look at. I know what floaties are, but what i see is completly diffrent. Has anyone else got both the buzz noise and the silver like particles when you see the sky?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85

Don't worry too much, man !
On one hand, If sht really hit the fan, we might be one of few survivors (possibly more), then we can rebuild our civilization with the help of our star brethens. On the other hand, If nothing happened, we would just laugh it off and continue live out our lives.
.........................with a case of tinnitus (you forgot to mention!)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I have found that by quitting caffeine the ringing in my ears lessens considerably.

I'd rather have the caffeine fix and ignore the ringing. Monster rules!

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Have had what I assumed is tinnitus for years and both my ears and eyes are not what they used to be - sigh! But I have noticed over the years that the more I worry and focus on things, the worse they seem to become, and what alot of time I have spent 'worrying' with no improvement on the actual outcome.

The last ten years or so I have managed to give up worrying (ok the odd lapse) and have definately noticed an increase in odd experiences of a psychic type - which have checked out. For example meeting someone and instantly knowing I have known them in a past life, and finding out they had the same experience as me. This was before I got into this sort of thing and was quite shocking at the time, especially as I was working as a psych. nurse, and she a patient admitted to my ward under section. A few days later the doctors had to remove the section and let her go, putting it down to psychosis due to steroid medication. I knew she wasn't psychotic from the moment I met her and she later told me she had never taken the steroids anyway.

So ringing in the ears (high frequency)...........check!
Feeling something major is just round the corner........check!
Am I special........well I am to me.....and hopefully a few others.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Yea.....I forgot to mention that.....then we just need to make an appointment for a check up.
secondline

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
i find it hard to believe that between now and a week before thanksgiving i suddenly came down with extreme tinnitus.

tinnitus is a gradual condition.

plus, theres too many consistencies with others accounts. it does seem to happen in the morning (for me).

by all accounts of tinnitus on this thread, and the commercials on tv, tinnitus is more subtle and constant.

mine is not the least bit "subtle" and the sudden start/stop suggests this not to be the case.

this doesnt mean that everybody who is experiencing this are some sort of chosen few, for all we know this could be haarp or some other experimental mass mind influence.at work.

but to ignore the fact that this wasnt happening to many people not too long ago, and now it suddenly is, would be foolish.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by relu84
As much as people would like to believe they are chosen or are somehow exceptional, it's pretty mundane. It is tinnitus - nothing else. Not many doctors are able to diagnose it - you need to visit an institute which specializes in tinnitus.

am i the only one who sees the contradiction here?

"it cannot be reason A because its reason B- nothing else. Not many people can recognize reason B so if people are still telling you its reason A, you must go search for a person who will tell you its reason B."

to me, this sounds more like somebody who "Wants to believe".

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have been diagnosed with tinnitus since I left the Marine Corps. The tone I hear that is tinnitus is a vey high frequency tone. It blocks out my hearing in frequencies which are close to it.

There are several new tones as of late that seems to ride up the tinnitus tone, and they all vary in frequency and some have a rhythmic pulse to them. These new tones do not block out hearing, but are heard with normal outside sounds like a background noise.

That being said, I do not think I am any more special than anyone else. I do not think I am being selected for any mission or important work. If I am, you all better prepare for a party. It will be 420 time around the world!

People all over the world, join the love train!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Is this frequency something like what you hear if you are within a house and someone else within the house cuts a television on in another room and you hear that powering up NOISE even if you cannot hear the t.v... Trying to get a feel of what is going on?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I need all of your help as I feel irts connected to this thread also. In fact its connected to a few on here.
I'm not fishing for stars and flags all I ask is your help here if you don't mind.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I also believe its the same reason why gulf of aden and the shark attacks are happening or perhaps why they're happening.
Think as the earth as a heart before you reply though and please read full thread.
Many thanks for your help.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hmm no evidence to present and 32 flags...

It's a little hard to believe that people are choosen ones because they get ringing in their ears. A number of people in this thread have offered explanations of what it could be. Maybe it's the French Government coming to get you for posting about wikileaks.

edit on 12/6/2010 by Everwatcher33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Tinnitus is a label without an explanation.

I will give you my version. Three years ago I had a lot of this ringing, which I have had since I was 15 or so. It always seemed to block my thoughts about things and at times caused me to do things that were not consistent with what I want personally. It seemed that I was doing what the collective wanted.

The collective being my parasites.

If I miss a day of what I am taking to help with this, the ringing is so loud I can't ignore the fact that this din is internally reproduced. I couldn't see it before, but now it is like switching a light on and off.

When I self medicate daily with a simple product, not alcohol, produced from sugar beets, the noise stops. The floaters I would see have gone away also. I have lost 75 lbs and am at the weight I was 30 years ago. I say, "75 lbs of parasites". " Get out, you ------ don't pay any rent!".

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I notice this also is a direct relation to the 420 thing. The noise cranks up because you become more spiritual and less physical. You can hear them, inside you. They also don't like smoke. I think that is why some people cling to smoking cigarettes, because the smoke keeps them out of your lungs and sinuses. Once these get overtaken, you die.

Try taking Betaine Hydrochloride. Those buggers don't like this either. In fact, they will begin an Exodus and you will start to have thoughts that are yours, again. You will become their predator rather than their host.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychoparrot

Oh, another benefit is improved eyesight.

I was having trouble reading for the past few years, but now, my eyesight is improving. I do not need reading glasses any more, like I had for the past 10 years.

It is quite simple, but many people seem to not even pay attention or hear what I am saying. In this, their internal counsel is in control. I can sense the uncomfortableness of the collective within people when I suggest they try the Betaine. The collective knows what is in store for them, so they distract their host.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Interesting post.

I have a high frequency static in my head and it's very noticeable. I actually meditate on it sometimes, as it is a good way to keep my mind focused and not jumping from thing to thing as I try to void out.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by derickonfire

I believe that its a form of Atrial Fibrillation and I believe its part of a massive story that will be exposed very soon.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Here's a link.

Those of you that are genuinely and out the box thinkers that is.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

I too have had the ringing (for a few months now) and just recently realized that when I look at the sky during the day those silver flurry things are everywhere. I don't understand what it could be

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by maitrebeaty

I believe loss of apetite is common. Too?
The floating things chnce to be debris in your eyes. I'm not piss pulling either. Eye debris, little things floating around.
Not saying it is but possibly.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Conversley, I found that caffine due to it's affect on the heart, reduces my ear ringing slightly.

I think that the ringing is due to an imbalance of fluids, blood pressure or chi (energy).

Each to their own I guess.

Two sugars please.

Peace

One last thing... I posted a mudra exercise on this thread (couple of pages back), things like mudras, yoga and exercise have a positive impact on the condition. Try them. I treat my ringing like an alarm. If it's particulary loud then I have tension somewhere in my body.

If you're stuck with it, may as well learn from it.

More peace

edit on 6-12-2010 by Beyond Creation because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join