It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chosen one ?Your Ears are buzzing or you have constant high frequency noise in your head lately

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

My blood pressure was quite erratic also.

One Dr explained it as the pathogens release a flood of proteins(they are reproducing) which spikes the BP. Now, what do you think the pathogens they talk about, are?

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
My ears ring at least like twice a week, I forget.
But my ears have always been popped for quite a while.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by jazz10

My blood pressure was quite erratic also.

One Dr explained it as the pathogens release a flood of proteins(they are reproducing) which spikes the BP. Now, what do you think the pathogens they talk about, are?

Cytomegalovirus?

Says most everyone has it. Produced few symptoms unless you are have other issues. they have found it causes high blood pressure. What makes me laugh is that is says that although it can be transmitted through all sorts of body fluids and just about everyone has it by the time they die... they say it's not very contagious.

Uh... I think someone needs to rethink that statement if the numbers are correct.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
One person claims that his buzzing in ears is not tinnitus. How do you know it's not tinnitus? It doesn't have to be the exact same tone (and I think it rarely is) you hear after a concert...

The other person claims tinnitus is a gradual condition. No, it is not. It can happen within a second, overnight, within a day, or take weeks. Based on the cause, it can also change frequency and strength depending on physical and/or mental state. Even air pressure can either cause a temporary tinnitus or increase/decrease the effects of an already existing condition.

Also, tinnitus doesn't mean hearing damage. You can have 100% hearing and have tinnitus. Many music producers, engineers suffer from tinnitus - probably caused by their exceptional hearing (which is kind of required in this line of work).

Tinnitus is also not something new - it didn't start happening recently to people because we are starting to wake up spiritually. There are reports about ringing and buzzing found in ancient texts of Greece, Egipt, the middle ages etc.
edit on 7/12/2010 by relu84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Gotta wonder where the OP comes from?

Maybe this "message" is just another kind of broadcast, including somekind of propaganda. And you gonna believe it just because it is inside your head? Would you believe all inside your head? You should know that most of people live in somekind of fantasy.

I am really amused now

Obviously people are waiting for the 2nd coming of the Christ. But for those people who are waiting, he will never come.

-v

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
well seeing as how tinnitus is a symptom, not a disease, none of these explinations really explain much.

"its not tinnitus because its tinnitus."

is essentially what everybody is saying.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Thanks for the link.

Says most everyone has it. Produced few symptoms unless you are have other issues. they have found it causes high blood pressure. What makes me laugh is that is says that although it can be transmitted through all sorts of body fluids and just about everyone has it by the time they die... they say it's not very contagious.

Thus my case for parasites. They use us in their life cycle. Killing us off is not their mandate. If you have other things that may go wrong in your body, just like a sick animal, you are consumed or scheduled for death.

This is why the medical community is not concerned about them. It becomes a cash cow for them as people are not as healthy as they could be, without the parasites.

I have done something about this ringing I have had since my teen years in the 60's. The end to the ringing was not my goal, controlling blood pressure without expensive pharmaceuticals was. My BP is very normal now and I have done something the Dr said was hardly possible, get off the meds he prescribes.

I am still eliminating them after 3 years, so this battle is ongoing. I believe there are medicines which will cure this condition without too much diligence. The Betaine is like a slow boat, but it does work. The quick cure would be too much for the medical system to bare. The Dr's would become bone menders and their wages would suffer from the lack of sick people.

After all that work to get into the top income class. I have to think the Doctors are lured by the big money they can make and their focus is on keeping the gravy train rolling in, not making the world well. Oh, there may be some who actually do care about the health of people and are in the dark on this, but there are also others who do know and keep silent, protecting their income.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is gunna sound weird, but me and another person figured something out a while ago... it might be a little off this particular topic but your mentioning of ringing reminded me of it.

We both were surprised one day to hear this really obnoxious high pitched squeeling one day. We'd taken that day to explore down town Victoria, look for masonic buildings and architecture (as there is a strong masonic presence here on the island), and try and figure out how these correlate to lay lines. We figured out that this unbearable noise, which felt more like PRESSURE, was due to the exact shape of the buildings around it and surmised that it was an odd coincidence for this to be right at the main entrance of the mcdonalds on douglas (is it?) street...

Anyways we've been to a few more mcD's since then and we don't always hear this noise at them as often as we hear it at the one right downtown in victoria, there sometimes is a more subtle feeling of that groggy kind of pressure around them.

Anybody know the deal with that? We had a theory that the architecture corresponding to the laylines produces this effect -- much like a naturally occuring resonance.....

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That squeaking, high pitched noise that you hear at McDonald's is the blood trying to make its' way through the narrowed arteries of those that are shoving a large order of fries and a double quarter pounder with cheese down their neck.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Another option is that you are hearing a parasite feast. They love that kind of food.... J/K

Resonance, the other theorized direction I studied in relation to this ringing in my ears. At this point I believe what some people call resonance to be a form of communication. We just forgot how to use that language, but we can still hear it at times.

Those ancient disciplines were chocked full of resonance expressions.

I believe the link just above seems to nail the condition down to an identifiable issue.

It was a 114 year old man who got me started on the Betaine Hydrochloride.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I didn't mean to stop this thread. What I have described is real. I am a 58 year old man.

People consider me to be in my 40's. My pure white balding head is filling back in with dark hair, so much so that my hair dresser asked what it was that I was doing to my hair. I have gone from busting out of size 40 pants to a loose fitting 36.

I read a study where it was found out that a parasite infected ant would cling to the end of a blade of grass so an animal would eat it with the grass so the parasite could complete its life cycle in the digestive system of the cow/goat/etc.

Rats infected with a Cat parasite would not be afraid of cat urine while Rats not infected were deathly afraid of Cat urine. This is another study.

It is plain that parasites can and do have influence on their host.

That link does describe very well, a condition I seem to think many can relate to, in one form or another.

I am not sure if going a bit further with trying to identify samples would help? It was quite an eye opener for me, looking through that Walmart Beginners Science Kit Microscope.

The rest is History. But I resisted all the way, in that it was like I was subjected to not being diligent with the things that worked well against those ------. It seems like I need to will myself to take the pills, then I feel much better after I do take them and worse if I do not take them.

I have never been so honest before in my entire life. It also matters NOT what you think because it is what I know that matters most to me along with the hard fought lessons learned.

the link Cytomegalovirus?
edit on 7-12-2010 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Is there more or is this an experiment in starting threads with an up-in-the-air topic?

I do consider the communication angle. How can I tune in this other information or will I understand automatically?

So far all I get is interference from cell phones, wi fi's and my parasites. Well, the din has lessened considerably so when these other communications do start, I may just hear what they have to say over the racket.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sometimes when I lie down to go to sleep I will hear these beeps and tones in my ears. It reminds me of morse code, but it kinda sounds like the beeps and tones in a hearing test. It will go on for hours. Anyone have any idea what that could be?

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hi I'm FULL DEAF I DONT HEAR ANY SOUND. but I can hear THAT BUZZ too. it can be continue for days sometime it stop then it come back. i became to used to it. maybe our minds are so open and as receiver. maybe we are chosen for something?

I strongly believe it's ELF, UHF , VHF,frequency, sound waves. old television use VHF, ELF, UHF,or something frequency same sound that control mind. probably that s why goverment order all new flat tv. it dont use VHF not anymore. it require to use cable or satellite provider

but I kinda hope someone find same result as i researched.

mindcontrol.twoday.net...

vodpod.com...

www.haarp.net...\

These are quasi-standing extremely low frequency (ELF) waves that naturally exist in the earth´s ‘electromagnetic´ cavity, the space between the ground and the ionosphere. These ‘earth brainwaves´ are identical to the spectrum of our brainwaves.

Our brains are extremely vulnerable to any technology which sends out ELF waves, because they immediately start resonating to the outside signal by a kind of tuning-fork effect.

Miles Copeland, a former CIA officer, said, “The congressional sub-committee which went ...... This could be done without the use of any devices on the target, or allow the ... The Mind Has No Firewall

labvirus.wordpress.com...
Lt. Col. Timothy L. Thomas (US Army Ret.): The Mind Has No Firewall

www.whale.to...

But we can beat mind control with God's help only to exercise your mind to do good.
Luke 1:37
For nothing is impossible with God."

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

it has also been suggested that the consumption of a certain herb, will change the resonant frequency of your mind. temporarily.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DeafRaz

Great to see some critical, objective thinking.

Could it be possible that several various sources all contribute to this. I mean, it has been secretly studied to death. If there was anything eluding to this in the Wikileaks material, it would be obvious certain people would be nervous.

I am just curious what smokingman means by chosen?

I know for a fact that dealing with the parasites has reduced the noise, it still is there from time to time, though the parasites are still in Exodus. The fact that there likely are other sources is quite strong. It seems like there is a competition for our brain wave frequencies.

I may sound way out of the box.... well, I like to think of it as out of the cage.

PROJECT CLEAN SWEEP, 1997, 1998, CIA, NSA, ONR:

Electromagnetic resonant induction and mass population control Location: Nationwide Frequencies: Emotional wavelengths, data gathering through helicopter probes following media events - rebroadcast in order to restimulate population emotional levels for recreation of event scenarios. Ref: LE#108, March 1998 Potential: Mass behavior modification Power: Unknown. Possibly rebroadcast through GWEN network or cellular tower frequencies, coordinated from NBS in Colorado.

That just shows you what secret keeping in Government hands will get you. IMHO, there should be complete transparency in public office and in public workers. The secret keeping aspect lures psychopaths into the system. They couldn't stand to be exposed in that way.

Pretty sick when you think about it.
edit on 8-12-2010 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
My buzzing is at 60 cycles, the same as the electricity running all around me in wires. When the power goes out, the buzzing stops. Much of it is radiation from cell towers, wireless devices and radio transmissions.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The GWEN Towers positioned along the areas north of the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers were turned on for 40 days and 40 nights, probably mocking the Flood of Genesis. (This was in conjunction with HAARP, that creates a river of electricity flowing thousands of miles through the sky and down to the polar ice-cap, manipulating the jet-stream , like The Woodpecker.) These rivers flooded, causing agricultural losses of $12-15 billion. HAARP produces earthquakes by focusing on the fault lines. GWEN Towers are on the fault lines and volcanic areas of the Pacific Northeast.

In 1963 Dr Robert Becker explored effects of external magnetic-fields on brainwaves showing a relationship between psychiatric admissions and solar magnetic storms. He exposed volunteers to pulsed magnetic-fields similar to magnetic-storms, and found a similar response. US 60 Hz electric power ELF waves vibrate at the same frequency as the human brain. UK 50 Hz electricity emissions depress the thyroid.

This is from one of the links posted above.

Defending friendly and targeting adversary data-processing capabilities of the body appears to be an area of weakness in the US approach to information warfare theory, a theory oriented heavily toward systems data-processing and designed to attain information dominance on the battlefield. Or so it would appear from information in the open, unclassified press. This US shortcoming may be a serious one, since the capabilities to alter the data-processing systems of the body already exist.

Just a few clips if you don't want to click the links.

US Views on “Wonder Weapons”: Altering the Data-Processing Ability of the Body

What technologies have been examined by the United States that possess the potential to disrupt the data-processing capabilities of the human organism? The 7 July 1997 issue of U.S. News and World Report described several of them designed, among other things, to vibrate the insides of humans, stun or nauseate them, put them to sleep, heat them up, or knock them down with a shock wave.[9] The technologies include dazzling lasers that can force the pupils to close; acoustic or sonic frequencies that cause the hair cells in the inner ear to vibrate and cause motion sickness, vertigo, and nausea, or frequencies that resonate the internal organs causing pain and spasms; and shock waves with the potential to knock down humans or airplanes and which can be mixed with pepper spray or chemicals.[10]

With modification, these technological applications can have many uses. Acoustic weapons, for example, could be adapted for use as acoustic rifles or as acoustic fields that, once established, might protect facilities, assist in hostage rescues, control riots, or clear paths for convoys. These waves, which can penetrate buildings, offer a host of opportunities for military and law enforcement officials. Microwave weapons, by stimulating the peripheral nervous system, can heat up the body, induce epileptic-like seizures, or cause cardiac arrest. Low-frequency radiation affects the electrical activity of the brain and can cause flu-like symptoms and nausea. Other projects sought to induce or prevent sleep, or to affect the signal from the motor cortex portion of the brain, overriding voluntary muscle movements. The latter are referred to as pulse wave weapons, and the Russian government has reportedly bought over 100,000 copies of the “Black Widow” version of them.[11]

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
How did you know about the buzzing? I've had that annoyance for years, and it can come from no where. I don't think having this buzzing means you're chosen for anything though. It's just buzzing...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join