It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chosen one ?Your Ears are buzzing or you have constant high frequency noise in your head lately

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well i dont get buzzing in my ears. I sometimes get ringing in my ears every couple of months. One time when i was laying down and then i pulled my self up kinda fast and i got a ringing in my ears. it was loud, and then the ringing went down. Some mornings i get headaches when i get up like, this morning. Maybe because i woke up too fast or someting. Maybe something happened. I do have a problom with my nose. I think its messed up because i cannot breathe through my nose when i lay down. So i fall asleep with my mouth open for quite some time now. Very dry mouth and through almost every day. Sometimes i get an itchy ear, like the very inside, constantly rubbing my ear. Some people say its cause someone is talking about you, im not sure.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienDecendants
Well i dont get buzzing in my ears. I sometimes get ringing in my ears every couple of months. One time when i was laying down and then i pulled my self up kinda fast and i got a ringing in my ears. it was loud, and then the ringing went down. Some mornings i get headaches when i get up like, this morning. Maybe because i woke up too fast or someting. Maybe something happened. I do have a problom with my nose. I think its messed up because i cannot breathe through my nose when i lay down. So i fall asleep with my mouth open for quite some time now. Very dry mouth and through almost every day. Sometimes i get an itchy ear, like the very inside, constantly rubbing my ear. Some people say its cause someone is talking about you, im not sure.

my ears itch inside sometimes... like crazy. I pray to God it isn't from my cat.

If you can't breath through your nose when you lay down you should get it checked out... you may have a polyp or something. You should try to not sleep with your mouth open, you might be more likely to start developing sore throats.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The answers you are looking for. See the last posts in particular.

Anyone with connections to mayan elsers please u2u me I have an important message for you.
Or contact me on twitter Doba30.
What I have is the answer. One of you in particular have been waiting for me. I now understand what it is and its you I must tell.
Its what I've been given that I must tell you. You are the trusted ones.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Tinnitus, I suggest you google it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Interesting.

But let's make it more exciting, say all of you who think you are chosen retreat away from all the electronic polution and electro magnetic radiation stemming from all our wonderfull western world gadgets and electronic appliances for a year.

Then tell me if say "God" is still buzzing in your head.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I've been experiencing this my entire life, especially when a TV or radio is turned on. I knew I couldn't be the only one feeling this...and I wonder...is this in any way related to HAARP?

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
mines stopped.

havent noticed it for almost a week.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Mate, it doesn't mean you've been chosen for anything!

It's called 'Tinnitus', a medical condition.

en.wikipedia.org...

Tinnitus (pronounced /tɪˈnaɪtəs/ or /ˈtɪnɪtəs/,[1] from the Latin word tinnītus meaning "ringing") is the perception of sound within the human ear in the absence of corresponding external sound. Tinnitus is not a disease, but a symptom that can result from a wide range of underlying causes: abnormally loud sounds in the ear canal for even the briefest period (but usually with some duration), ear infections, foreign objects in the ear, nose allergies that prevent (or induce) fluid drain, or wax build-up. Withdrawal from a benzodiazepine addiction may cause Tinnitus as well.

I've been suffering from piles recently...does this mean i've been chosen or am i sitting down too much..hmmm i wonder..

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join