It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Remember Earl Pitts? WAKE UP AMERICA!

its happening and we let it happen, so you can only blame yourself for not locking and loading and taking care or your country.

remember all those flu shots you took?
well they just disabled your immune system with them, so when they send the trigger, you all get to die instantaneously, and then they haul you all off to the crematorium here

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-12-2010 by aliengenes because: bloop

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Well I wouldn't know because none of my family or anyone that I know that has died has been buried in a coffin. Never witnessed a burial happen, therefore never saw a burial site, etc. You really didn't have to be rude about it though, I'm open to information so it isn't like I would have argued with you.

And between my last post and this one, someone actually told me they were liners for the ground (not coffins), but they said that they did belong to the CDC and FEMA, not for some sadistic purpose, but because they want to be better prepared for something like Katrina happening again. They said this mass purchase of them was because if anything did happen people would be upset about mandatory cremation or mass burials.

Anyway, the company who makes these is owned by Halliburton, and anything Halliburton touches has an ulterior motive, in the way of making too much money off of government contracts, over and over again.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
reply to post by ericsnow

I'm surprised they air at all!

I have them all copied to send to my in-laws. The episode on Wall Street was great! It took me a while to watch that one as I find the financial bondage/ongoing ripoff so depressing, but really enjoyed Jesse holding their feet to the coals. Looking forward to tonight's episode

Yes! When he walked unannounced into that room where all the Wall Street goons were sitting around the table, you could literally start to see them sweat- it was great!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Crazy...why would they pull it from their schedule? ...it isn't even listed as an episode on the website anymore... www.trutv.com... ...I wonder what the discovered that they shouldn't have...almost like that movie Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson...talk about enough conspiracies and you are bound to get one right! Glad I have that episode saved to the computer!! lol

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I feel the show is sort of a .. a .. a show. Its very well staged. Some of it is probably "tru", some of it seems like severe speculation. I like to watch it, but like almost any other piece of television entertainment, I don't really believe all that is said. I look at the stupid acting of it, and the obviously staged bits of video. I laugh

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138

I have them all copied to send to my in-laws. The episode on Wall Street was great! It took me a while to watch that one as I find the financial bondage/ongoing ripoff so depressing, but really enjoyed Jesse holding their feet to the coals. Looking forward to tonight's episode

Yes! When he walked unannounced into that room where all the Wall Street goons were sitting around the table, you could literally start to see them sweat- it was great!!

It was staged. Very poor acting. I could barely watch that part. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I think it was agreed on that they needed a few elements of phoniness. If they just presented all of the evidence, without the theatrics, not only would it be boring, but they wouldn't be able to cast a reasonable doubt against the evidence presented. They can't blatantly point fingers at the people behind the scenes.

I would guess that the reason they allow it on the air, is to put conspiracy theorists in a bad light.. whether it's based on truth or not. Let's be honest, Ventura seems like a crazy person.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
What I can say is... Record these shows, and give them to people you know, because it is surprising this information is being allowed to be aired in the first place.

Keep putting the truth out there Jesse, and so will we.

Troy

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
These people care not who knows what, thaey only care if it can be proven.
Truth cannot be supressed forever. It is impossible. It is like water. It will always ALWAYS
overcome in the end.Chip Chip Chipping away untill there is no more resistance. Look at the Grand Canyon/ Colorado River. It carved a huge canyon over Millions of years and it isn't done yet. It will keep digging and eroding untill there is no more resistance.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Huh.. they showed a little too much didn't they? I'm still skeptical about the fema camps, but the fusion centers are very real. Those are probably what the government doesn't want people to know about.

This is a prime example of the stranglehold the government has on the mainstream media.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
How was this cancelled if it was posted on youtube?

All roads lead to 911 once again. It seems to be the catalyst that has allowed the plan to move forward....if this is to be believed.
edit on 3-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oggleboggle47

yeah, they didnt want that to be found out because now they can be searched out prime targets for the resistance.

boo whaa, they should have put them in underground facilities instead of flaunting them with pride.

I just love how loose lips sinks ships

edit on 3-12-2010 by aliengenes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I like how the girl said she was put on the list because she worked on the campaign of Ron Paul.
He really seems to be a threat to the higher agenda.
Man, I wish he had a chance for Pres.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by oggleboggle47

Huh.. they showed a little too much didn't they? I'm still skeptical about the fema camps, but the fusion centers are very real. Those are probably what the government doesn't want people to know about.

This is a prime example of the stranglehold the government has on the mainstream media.

If you are skeptical about the fema camps, just google or bing the words "concentration camps" or "fema concentration camps". You can find tons of information on them. My mom has been telling us about this stuff for a few years now and I think my siblings thought she was looney or just believing every thing she heard. I was skeptical after first until I started researching this stuff. Pretty scary stuff, but like someone said before, we let it happen, and we are the only ones who can stop it. We need to quit being so afraid of our government and take america back and make it ours again. Unfortunately, not many people believe that this stuff is actually going on.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I am planning an adventure of my own.

There is a "camp" near where i am.

I plan on bringing a video cam and seeing what i can find

Will post when it is done.....if i am still here!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

do you work for true tv? eriksnow, i'm curious.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Hope you don't end up in the camp.

A couple thoughts after watching the videos:

1. Are people being brought to these camps already? Are they taking dissidents and conspiracy theorists there?

2. The kid playing outside - could they be the children of the people working there, which is why they look like they are having fun, or are they the children of family who have been round up and thrown in there as either test cases, or because daddy is a gold content member on ATS?

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
I am planning an adventure of my own.

There is a "camp" near where i am.

I plan on bringing a video cam and seeing what i can find

Will post when it is done.....if i am still here!!

edit on 4-12-2010 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Originally posted by Skippy1138

It was staged. Very poor acting. I could barely watch that part. Just my opinion.

Wow really? Then those guys deserve an Emmy award- the looks on their faces and the mannerisms were classic "kid caught with the hand in the cookie jar"- pretty convincing for being "staged".....

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
Crazy...why would they pull it from their schedule? ...it isn't even listed as an episode on the website anymore... www.trutv.com... l

It is still on the page if you look at the source code (right click on the back ground and use "view source code" or similar then use Command F on Mac or Control F on Windows and search for "police state"

"Police State"
It's been said the government has a plan to declare martial law and round up millions of United State citizens into concentration camps. Jesse may have found a conspiracy in plain sight as he investigates the proliferation of law enforcement Fusion Centers around the country. And they may be connected to hundreds of detention centers ready to accept prisoners at the stroke of a Presidential pen. >TV-PG-L

The BP Oil spill episode is not listed right now either but is on the page but it gives a reason why:

<
The BP oil disaster in the Gulf of Mexico has led to devastation along Louisiana's coast and in its fishing and tourism industries. But was it deliberate? Jesse Ventura leads his team into the bayou where they uncover shocking evidence of a plot to depopulate Louisiana and turn it into America's refinery. At the core: the government's secret, multi-billion dollar depopulation program that began in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and was kicked into Phase Two with the oil rig blast.

comment out until air date determined -->

I hope Jesse makes a public announcement as to why this is happening so we can quit speculating. Sometimes it is network politics not conspiracy that does this. If it is a conspiracy it is extremely stupid as it will generate more interest and awareness... the exact opposite such conspiracies would want to engender.

edit on 4-12-2010 by pianopraze because: wierded out

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
you guys have got to be kidding me....

Yes these shows are being made hidden from the public because they have such amazing info they were seen on tv and are all over the internet and youtube. So secret is the info that anyone could find it and most of it has been around for years.

I love his shows but lets get real guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join