It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

UPDATE FROM ALEX JONES AND GOV. JESSE VENTURA ON SECRETIVE “POLICE STATE” CANCELLATION

UPDATED FRI, DEC. 3 11:25 AM CST — This is an update on the now-confirmed bizarre cancellation of the “Police State” FEMA camp episode from TruTV’s schedule, which we now know is due to background pressure.

Alex Jones, a consultant to the show who appears in “Police State”, noticed three weeks ago that the episode was scheduled to air before the then-newest episode on Fridays at 10 PM EST / 9 PM CST. Alex knew that encore episodes were consistently replayed over-and-over prior to brand new Friday premiere episodes, so red flags went up when it did not re-air like all the others. Now that more inconsistencies have been documented, Alex made some phone calls to get to the bottom of the matter.

This morning, Alex spoke with Gov. Jesse Ventura and discovered that he was fully aware of the fact that “Police State” had been pulled due to pressure from within the government. The former Minnesota governor and star of the show indicated that he’s not ready to make a full statement yet as he’s still investigating the details and talking with network execs. However, Ventura urged that people have a right as citizens to contact TruTV and let them know that they want to see it back on air.

www.infowars.com...

They are going to pull the JFK episode and after tonight's water episode airs it will never air again. You watch.

Write us:
truTV
600 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10016

Call us: 800.268.7856
edit on 3-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Dec 3 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

I'm surprised they air at all!

I have them all copied to send to my in-laws. The episode on Wall Street was great! It took me a while to watch that one as I find the financial bondage/ongoing ripoff so depressing, but really enjoyed Jesse holding their feet to the coals. Looking forward to tonight's episode

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I know this comes from Alex Jones site, but wow! So did they get too close to the real truth of the matter? Are they exposing too much information? Maybe their following was originally thought to be small and it turned out that they had actually gained momentum and now their viewer base was just growing too large for the information being put forward!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
lol at jessee and alex creeping through the woods.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Someone was probably a little bit unhappy about the prospect of the casket footage being broadcasted to the masses. It's one thing for us to talk about it on a site like this, another for it to be shown on TruTV.

If there's nothing to hide, then there would be nothing to hide.

Personally, this whole camp thing gives me the creeps, regardless of what their purpose is supposed to be. I can't stand thinking about pandemics, it freaks me out. Too easy for someone to cause an outbreak. I remember reading a book (think it was a novel) in biology in high school about an Ebola outbreak in Virginia or something, I've felt uneasy on the topic of pandemics ever since reading that book.

I just imagine it how it is shown in the movies....*doctor drops test tube*...OOPS.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Just proof and confirmation that FEMA camps are real..!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
i noticed the replay didnt come on. i thought it was a programming error. this is really starting to get ugly if the government is really behind this. things seem headed toward an existence of 1984 proportions!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Just look at the part in that episode where they discuss and visit those "Fusion" centers, now littered throughout the US. These are suppose to be gathering points of "information" for all federal and state agencies (55 agencies in all). Yet, when asked about who oversee them and runs the show, the spokesman said it definitely wasn't the government.

Clem: "Each one them (fusion centers) is managed separately. The federal government doesn't manage these, these operations."

Ventura: "But they oversee them?"

Clem: "No they don't"

Ventura: "They don't?"

Clem: "No"

Pretty sure they don't want to let that little cat out of the bag.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Most likely they were unable to pad out the paranoia to fill an entire show.
When something is claimed to be something it is not, there's not really a whole lot you can say.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

The show is in this post, it was already finished and ready to be aired.

I don't care what the camps actually are, but I want to know what those coffins liners with lids are for??? Maybe they just belong to the CDC for use in a pandemic (not saying the Gov is going to orchestrate a pandemic). But if so, why can't we know about that?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I saw that episode, and it creeped my family out the most, because I'd been telling them that stuff since like '05, and they called me crazy, until they saw this show, and a couple of youtube vids. Yeah, whatever it is, I don't think the government wants too many people to know about it, but WHY?

really, don't we have a right to know where are tax $$ are going?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
It really is getting more and more like the thought police. It's no joke. Even stuff as silly as liking things on Facebook is being watched.

I got in trouble in the city for using a digital camera in a train station. I was doing a homework assignment for my photo class and the police told me they would take my camera if I didn't put it away! Ever since that day, I have been following the path of how our freedoms are slowly being taken away.

I bet we (everyone on this site) is on their "list". It's a shame when peaceful people who believe in the Bill of Rights, free speech, and transparency in government, are labeled as terrorists. It's sickening. Watch us all end up in those camps.

One thing is for sure from this video, those coffins are meant for someone.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wow I never thought they would get a show pulled, most of the time these type of shows - conspiracy, paranormal, etc. related never seem to be taken serious, but this time it's getting taken off. I hope it will at least get posted somewhere online for at least people to view since they put the work into making the episode, may as well not let it go to waste.

[edit]
Face palms self, I saw the youtube videos but for some reason I didn't think it would have been put up that fast! Well then I think I shall get to watching those.

May as well send the links out to people so they can watch it as well.
edit on 3-12-2010 by MystiqueAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I saw that episode, and it creeped my family out the most, because I'd been telling them that stuff since like '05, and they called me crazy, until they saw this show, and a couple of youtube vids. Yeah, whatever it is, I don't think the government wants too many people to know about it, but WHY?

really, don't we have a right to know where are tax $$ are going?

no, you do not have the right to know where your tax money is going. your rights are temporary privileges, until the government deems it neccessary to take them away...don't think so? my father-in-law (an american citizen) is of japanese descent and spent 3 years in the anwar camp during ww2. he hasn't believed in the bill of rights since then. you can be declared an enemy combatant and jailed, you can have your property taken away from you. you can be monitored and spied upon....i thought all of us here knew that.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by StrangeBrew
Just look at the part in that episode where they discuss and visit those "Fusion" centers, now littered throughout the US. These are suppose to be gathering points of "information" for all federal and state agencies (55 agencies in all). Yet, when asked about who oversee them and runs the show, the spokesman said it definitely wasn't the government.

Clem: "Each one them (fusion centers) is managed separately. The federal government doesn't manage these, these operations."

Ventura: "But they oversee them?"

Clem: "No they don't"

Ventura: "They don't?"

Clem: "No"

Pretty sure they don't want to let that little cat out of the bag.

The cat you speak of is that these fusion centers don't have either Federal or State oversight. They answer directly to their NWO bosses (even though we have to pay for them).
Another renegade agency that is public funded yet works directly in opposition to us.
When it's time to use the FEMA camps the lists will be coming from these centers.
Had enough yet America?
edit on 3-12-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added comments

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

I am from Indiana. I knew what they were as soon as I saw them. We require those "coffins" when we bury our dead. I don't' think all places do, but they are NOT coffins. They are burial vaults. These are put in the ground before the coffin, the coffin is placed inside, it it closed and sealed, and the dirt covers up both. The ones stacked up are lightweight versions of most of the one's I've seen, which were concrete. They are bigger than a normal casket, because they hold the casket, not just the body. Haven't you wondered about that part? Why are they so uniformly much larger? Mass graves of an industrial size, as all the FEMA camp rhetoric seems to go, would not use individual boxes. They would most likely use pits, with bodies stacked in, not boxes.
When a fast, cheap way of "storing" anything is needed, you don't use rigid boxes that are too long and wide, you use as small a box as possible, or no box at all. If you think they are going to be putting mulitiple bodies in each, it is still too large, and that would be impractical, as it would require power lifting as opposed to the two man lift of a filled coffin.
You also wouldn't want to use something that will remain and slow down the decay. Locking people into a watertight plastic box means they will remain in that same box for decades! Isn't it part of the whole paranoia that they will need to cover up their deeds? Saving bodies from decay isn't how you would do that.
Does logic evade people when they believe in conspiracies? I really think it must. Try critical thinking.

Don't believe me? Here's a link to a company that makes them. Look familiar?Plastic Burial Vaults

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I did not care too much for the FEMA camp show, not at all. No new information and they really did not prove anything. That being said, I found the reactions from people in Washington to be very suspicious. Now that the show has been pulled off the air, I really have to wonder why.

Again, the show itself was not remarkable, so why pull it? Unless there is something you are attempting to hide.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by SpaceJ

I am from Indiana. I knew what they were as soon as I saw them. We require those "coffins" when we bury our dead. I don't' think all places do, but they are NOT coffins. They are burial vaults.
Yep, I knew that's what they were as well. There would be no reason to use such receptacles in the event of a mass die off. Mass graves, or incineration would be more practical to prevent further health and sanitation issues.

I do still have issues regarding the fusion centers and the secret prison style housing.
edit on 12/3/1010 by NoAngel2u because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I think this is a dumb move, there is nothing that draws attention to a cause more then someone making it 'off limits'. I myself have watched this show a couple times and find it entertaining if not a little dramatic now and then but now, because I cant, I want to see this episode. Way to put out that fire trutv.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join