It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

You hit it on the head when you said to prevent toxins and chemicals from leaching into the soil. The embalming chemicals they put into bodies today for funeral purposes are very toxic. In the old days they didn't use those chemicals and so did not need any extra containers. They have been putting coffins in cement liners where I live tho for years. I wouldn't be at all surprised that they haven't switched to plastic as a cheaper alternative.

Don't forget all the mercury people have from tooth fillings. That is actually a serious problem when they cremate people because it vaporizes and goes into the air.

I am not concerned about these liners, but the detention centres and fusion centres are a big concern if u ask me.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

I don't think those camps are for pandemics, but for an insurrection.

This is just crazy that they cancelled the show.

Jessse ought to annouce an independant run for POTUS in 2012. The money would be no problem.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
This is why I download stuff like this as soon as it becomes available.

I too wondered how they got the piles of plastic coffins past the censor. Great show guys, well done!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

No, I don't think that the government is directly monitoring the operation of the fusion centres. I think they see it as better to have them operated "at arm's length" by independents because that relieves them of some of the responcibility for what goes on there. I do believe that the "powers that be" who pull government strings are in direct control of these centres tho. It is not hap-hazard at all. It fits some larger plan. That plan is going to solve a lot of problems for the PTB and make them a ton of money at tax payer's expense at the same time.

It is just another example of how they are so in control of government that they can do just about anything they want, like make wars for example, and get the government to fund and back it. You and I have no say in the matter. If we complain, there is a nice cell ready and waiting for us -- and not too far away.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Is there anyway I can view these 2 pulled episodes somewhere on the internet? If so, can you post a link for us to watch?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I don't think they are for disasters or pandemics either, I was simply saying that someone else mentioned to me that I was wrong about them being coffins and that they were just vault liners for the CDC or FEMA.

I personally myself believe no such thing, I believe they would be willing to put away anyone they deem a terrorist including US citizens, into those camps. The barbed wire pointing in says a lot.

Again, I support this conspiracy theory, not trying to debunk it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
OK, here is my whole take on FEMA camps, and frankly I would like some polite (ie not sarcastic) responses about my thoughts on this.

COULD the FEMA camps be part of a NWO plot to lock away and/or terminate dissenters, constitutionalists, evangelicals, tea party members, ATS members, the PTA, PETA, medical marijuana proponets, or just insert whatever group you belong to or hate here. YES, they absolutely could and it does concern me, make no mistake about it.

HOWEVER; if, as another poster above noted, they are run by ICE it makes a bit of sense...It sounds to me like deptments of the government are preparing; should the need arise, to either round up illegal immegrants of all types when we can no longer financially support them, or maybe muslims in the event of say total war with the islamic world, or perhaps even massive uprising by some latino groups that beleive in Az, NM, TX, and CA returning to Mexico. There is a name for such movements but I can't remember what it is.

Essentially like we did to the Japanesse in WWII. I am not saying I would be for it, or that it's right but depending on the event, that very thing might have to be done, at least on a limited basis to prevent absolute anarchy and lawlessness (although I know alot of posters here are salavating at the mouth for that very thing and can't wait to run to the hills to fight the UN). Again, if people were to start getting "hauled" off it would most certainly concern me, and I would have to do some severe soul searching on my stand on it,but I can see under some EXTREME circumstances the possible need for this.

As far as the "coffins/vaults"......I have no real problem with that. A country has to be prepared on some level for mass casualty events. If a pandamic spread through the country/world, if a nuclear weapon was detonated, if a Tsunami hit, the loss of life would be catastrophic and the bodies would need to be disposed of. In such an event, would like to have several hundred thousand diseased bodies rotting around you....hmmm probably not..

Again, I am sure I am going to get flamed, but essentially what I am asking, doesn't a country need to plan for certain extreme events to a certain degree.

AND as a side note....I personally beleive that probably these sites will be used for the execution of Christians and Jews when the events of the Christian Eschatology occur. I know not many people here beleive that, and that's fine....but realize I am writing this post with the mind that I might belong to the group meant for these location.

It's a complicated thought process..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well I guess they should make an episoide about the episoide being pulled off air.... Id like to see how Jesse handles those phone calls and interviews... I've always like his show...some are informational and some only touch on things that I have already read or researched but that doesnt mean that EVERYBODY who watches it has heard of things he brings to light, for some this could be a totally new concept... but wow that is intresting Thanks for the address and the number I will be calling!!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SrWingCommander

The very notion that it might be necessary to round up a large percentage of the population is sickening. At no point in the history of man have more than a small minority exhibited crazy enough tendencies to be "put away". The only time it was done to larger groups was for political reasons by dictators -- hardly legitimate.

I would be careful for what you wish for or even dare to deem possibly necessary. It never will be "necessary" under any circumstances. That doesn't mean someone won't try it. The very fact these places are being built is indication that they intend to use them.

There is absolutely no possibility that there could be any good reason for them. NONE!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by SpaceJ

I am from Indiana. I knew what they were as soon as I saw them. We require those "coffins" when we bury our dead. I don't' think all places do, but they are NOT coffins. They are burial vaults. These are put in the ground before the coffin, the coffin is placed inside, it it closed and sealed, and the dirt covers up both. The ones stacked up are lightweight versions of most of the one's I've seen, which were concrete. They are bigger than a normal casket, because they hold the casket, not just the body. Haven't you wondered about that part? Why are they so uniformly much larger? Mass graves of an industrial size, as all the FEMA camp rhetoric seems to go, would not use individual boxes. They would most likely use pits, with bodies stacked in, not boxes.
When a fast, cheap way of "storing" anything is needed, you don't use rigid boxes that are too long and wide, you use as small a box as possible, or no box at all. If you think they are going to be putting mulitiple bodies in each, it is still too large, and that would be impractical, as it would require power lifting as opposed to the two man lift of a filled coffin.
You also wouldn't want to use something that will remain and slow down the decay. Locking people into a watertight plastic box means they will remain in that same box for decades! Isn't it part of the whole paranoia that they will need to cover up their deeds? Saving bodies from decay isn't how you would do that.
Does logic evade people when they believe in conspiracies? I really think it must. Try critical thinking.

Don't believe me? Here's a link to a company that makes them. Look familiar?Plastic Burial Vaults

What you may not understand and I apologize if someone else pointed this out already, if the bodies contain a virus or disease, they NEED to be sealed in a plastic container. And these containers can hold, what appears to be, about 4-6 bodies each. Convenient way to dispose of as many bodies as possible without the chance of contaminating the soil or ground water for the future. When working with contaminated bodies, it is best to work with as few as possible, hence the 4-6 bodies in each box, processing would be quick and efficient.
edit on 4-12-2010 by daddio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I said this earlier in the thread. Maybe the people you saw in the camps were the first waves of people getting rounded up? Maybe the were arrested for civil disobedience, or maybe they are ATS members? Whatever the case, if we house a few million radicals in prisons, then society can continue, and the NWO plan will push forward.

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
OK, here is my whole take on FEMA camps, and frankly I would like some polite (ie not sarcastic) responses about my thoughts on this.

COULD the FEMA camps be part of a NWO plot to lock away and/or terminate dissenters, constitutionalists, evangelicals, tea party members, ATS members, the PTA, PETA, medical marijuana proponets, or just insert whatever group you belong to or hate here. YES, they absolutely could and it does concern me, make no mistake about it.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexAssassin
Is there anyway I can view these 2 pulled episodes somewhere on the internet? If so, can you post a link for us to watch?

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

edit on 4-12-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

That is what I was trying to say when Stars15k posted that reply to my thread where I was saying they were coffins. Why would Halliburton want to be involved in a company that makes grave liners that are meant only for the public when organizing funerals? They wouldn't! Which to me says that there is indeed another use or motive for having all of the those liners (coffins).

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Ventura is a patriot. The pulling of select episodes is of no suprise. the censorship campaign is in full swing as we enter choppier and choppier waters.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by SpaceJ

Mass graves of an industrial size, as all the FEMA camp rhetoric seems to go, would not use individual boxes. They would most likely use pits, with bodies stacked in, not boxes.
Locking people into a watertight plastic box means they will remain in that same box for decades! Isn't it part of the whole paranoia that they will need to cover up their deeds? Saving bodies from decay isn't how you would do that.
Does logic evade people when they believe in conspiracies? I really think it must. Try critical thinking.

True.
It would be cheaper to incinerate the bodies and bury the remains.
But I hope to G_D it doesn't come to that.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Like I said, anything Halliburton touches is undoubtedly meant for things that would likely disturb us if we knew all the details.

Halliburton subsidiary "KBR has been awarded a contract announced by the Department of Homeland Security’s United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) component. The Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity contingency contract is to support ICE facilities and has a maximum total value of $385 million over a five year term. The contract provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the United States, or to support the rapid development of new programs".

See Source Document on Halliburton Site or page 1, & 5 below HOUSTON, Texas – Halliburton (NYSE:HAL) announced that income from continuing operations for the full year of 2005 was $2.4 billion. Consolidated revenue in the fourth quarter of 2005 was $5.8 billion. Consolidated operating income was $779 million in the fourth quarter of 2005. This increase was largely attributable to higher activity in the Energy Services Group (ESG), partially offset by lower revenue in KBR primarily on government services projects in the Middle East. Annual operating income more than tripled to $2.7 billion in 2005.

Halliburton Document 1
Halliburton Document 2

Why exactly are prisons being built for "the rapid development of new programs". Halliburton's company site confirms that the government is engaged in a massive construction and preparation exercise to build concentration camps and prisoner processing facilities in the United States. This is particularity astonishing and disturbing considering that the U.S. already incarcerates more orders of magnitude more people than any other nation, about on-par with U.S.S.R. at the height of Stalin's era. The contract of the Halliburton subsidiary KBR to build immigrant detention facilities is part of a longer-term Homeland Security plan titled ENDGAME, which sets as its goal the removal of “all removable aliens” and “potential terrorists.”

In the 1980s Richard Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld discussed similar emergency detention powers as part of a super-secret program of planning for what was euphemistically called “Continuity of Government” (COG). These men planned for suspension of the Constitution, not just after nuclear attack, but for any “national security emergency,” which they vaguely defined in Executive Order 12656 of 1988.

Over 800 concentration camps are reported throughout the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive U.S. Prisoners who disagree with the government. The concentration camps are all staffed and manned by full-time guards, however, they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) when Martial Law is implemented in the United States (at the stroke of a Presidential pen and the Attorney General's signature on a warrant).

Can anyone honestly say that they think a subsidiary of Halliburton is just making these vault/liner/coffins for people to use in their family burials?! I'm not saying people don't use something similar to bury their loved ones, I'm saying that, that does not mean that Halliburton didn't contract for these to be made specifically for these FEMA camps! From the looks of it, these things are intended for either immigrants, terrorists, or "citizen terrorists."
edit on 12/4/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
i am a very open speaker and was wondering if anyone know if i could find a way to see if my name is on any watch lists, maybe even what for. If anyone could help me out i would be eternally grateful

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Liberty For Life
Civilian Inmate Camp, Army
Who is a terrorist?

FBI & Sheriff’s Terrorists Definitions ACTUAL QUOTES FROM DEFINITIONS:
“What are Some Characteristics of Terrorists?”
“Nice-guy image”
“Property Rights Activists”
“Environmental and Animal Rights”
“Influence governmental of social policy”
“Undermine confidence in the government”
“Anti-government and Militia Movement”
“Create an atmosphere of anxiety amongst the public”
"defenders of the US Constitution against federal government and the UN"
"Common Law Movement Proponents"
who "Request authority for a stop"
who "Make numerous references to the US Constitution"
and "Attempt to 'police the police'
“Will employ a variety of vehicles and communicate predominantly by cell-phone, E-mail, or text messaging services”
“Trained to be physically aware of their environment, whether it be a 747 jumbo jet or a court house”
“May appear ‘normal’ in appearance… tourists, student, or businessperson

FEMA ordered 107,200 'AutoMax' prison cars from Gunderson Steel modified from original FEMA design to carry automobiles. They apparently wanted people to become accustomed to seeing these railcars so they would just think they were hauling autos.

Does it not blow your mind that one can be considered a terrorist simply for referencing our constitution???

edit on 12/4/2010 by SpaceJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I just saw this on tv a week ago how are they gonna pull it off now for later showings or what? government so dumb its already on the internet which they will probably try to control to shut down anything that will try to post it

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayno
reply to post by SrWingCommander

The very fact these places are being built is indication that they intend to use them.

Start forming Groups who will be sniper teams and take out the elite as they head to their bunkers. Give free pass and assist foreign ops to pour acid down the bunker air vents to eat out the filtration system then fill the vents with bad stuff.

We are not a dictatorship where a select few decides who will survive an event. We are a nation of equal men.

If the public is left to die....so shall the elite.

This is just a possible theory I'm throwing out there. Say if you threaten to weld Cheyenne Mountain's doors shut along with the rest after they scuttle in there.....maybe they will rethink....

LEAVING US FOR DEAD.
edit on 4-12-2010 by Pervius because: spellin

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join