It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The craziest thing just happened,

I went to youtube to watch the fema camp episode and thought to myself actually I might just go watch this in the lounge on the big screen. So I fired up the PS3 logged onto youtube found the video pressed play then beep beep beep the blinking red light of death and my PS3 is no more.

Coincidence?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

What are made to keep people out may also designed to keep things from coming out as well. What if the scenario didn't play out as though the government wanted to hide bodies but instead everyone knew there was some kind of mass death pandemic or the gov blatently starts blasting people or whatever and it was too late for anyone to care. They still would require a means to store the corpses to keep sanitation somewhat available for survivors, and if indeed a bug of sorts to help mitten further contamination. Critical thinking has led me to believe that I do not know enough about it to determine the true purpose of the coffins, if anyone purports to then either prove it or so stays the unfocused speculation.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by stars15k
reply to post by Aisling

And who ran those residential centers? INS. The centers are where they put the people who are in the country illegally but are not criminals. Which would include families with children.

Come on people. One plus One makes Two, like it always has.
They don't want them escaping back into society to continue being illegals. You need to supply them with health care, food, adequate shelter, education for the kids.

If that's true, then I find what the senator said to be very creepy. He said they were probably happy. Happy behind barbed wire fencing, imprisoned? If it's INS residential center, why be all secretive about it? Why not just come out and say what it is.

How can someone not be a criminal but can be in the country illegally, even families and children, maybe not the kids buts that is still gross neglect of an adult forcing their child to break a law. I guess stealing is ok along with prostitution because mom does it, takes me with, or just says it is A OK.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

reply to post by Aisling

And who ran those residential centers? INS. The centers are where they put the people who are in the country illegally but are not criminals. Which would include families with children.

Wrong. FEMA runs those camps (Federal Emergency Management Agency), not INS. Besides, INS has long ago changed to USCIS (US Citizen and Immigration Services). Google it and you will fine all those bills that put FEMA Detention facilities to existence.

Come on people. One plus One makes Two, like it always has.
They don't want them escaping back into society to continue being illegals. You need to supply them with health care, food, adequate shelter, education for the kids. It's not anything that needs to be said, except to the paranoid conspiracy theorists who seem to stop thinking anytime someone asks a question that is not answered.

Like I said above, these camps have nothing to do with INS/USCIS. Moreover, even if they WERE run by INS, your theory makes no sense at all. That would mean that Feds would open US borders wide open and let all illegal immigrants from Mexico to pour in (this is what’s happening now). Then gave them all free health insurance and let them vote (and this is happening now). And then put them all behind barbed wire and taxpayer would keep paying for them, while they should actually have just deported them! That is a real conspiracy THEORY you just suggested.

You probably don’t want to face the fact that these camps are for everyone, including yourself.

edit on 7-12-2010 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Frankly, though I believe there are plenty of conspiracies going on all around us, I think Ventura's show is obvious disinfo.

Come on. Think about it. TPTB control the media 100%. The only way you're going to get a show like this on TV is if they want it there.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by tlasalt

Really no ish!!! Damn I almost did the exact same thing yesterday after work, Glad i got side tracked now! Sorry to hear that... Write a letter to Obumma asking for a PS3 bailout.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
FREEDOM OF SPEECH - Dead and dying more! I love this show. And that episode was the most info packed one to date. I am not shocked however. We are living in times of multiple disclosures. Let them do their worse. We the people will keep what is right alive and available to people who desire to see it. Take Care Friends.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Most likely they were unable to pad out the paranoia to fill an entire show.
When something is claimed to be something it is not, there's not really a whole lot you can say.

With all do respect you have no idea what you are talking about. Jesse Ventura's episode concerning the police state where very much the eye opener. If you don't mind that they have coffins in gigantic ammounts ready for them to use "whatever deemed necessary" then yeah the episode is a big waste of time.

I don't Believe Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura to be perfect people or to have the absolute on every subject. But when it comes to the FEMA camps, I trust what I see. And there is a lot to "See" in that episode. The one about JFK was very interesting as well. Everything he has done is ask questions and make everyone think about what they are being fed. And that is the most important thing of all.

The message, no matter how distorted, is Wake up, Question things, Question your governement, Do not let people push you around or take away your freedoms for "Security". That is all

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

A very good post. Most of the FEMA camps in Georgia are located in the southern rural part of the state. "Out of sight, out of mind". "What you don't see, hear, feel or smell doesn't exist" tactics are employed. There are some facilities that are near larger towns and most of the residence are not even aware of them. "Hiding in plain sight". You are correct.

Scoursniper

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KpxMarMoTT

Good post. Two threads, one called FEMA camp Debate and another called Georgia Guidestones/Fema coffins has personal photos of these coffins, the guide stones as well as the presence of foreign made military vehicles here in the USA. One picture from "coyotepoet" shows the "NAZI swastika building" located in San Diego Naval facility.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I know it very well could be disinfo. However, It always rings truth with me when Jessi says, "I'd rather face the dangers of the world than give up my freedom" or something to that extent. I have to agree and say that at least he's giving people the right idea...question question question and never stop.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I figured it would be just a matter of time before an episode got yanked. That means that unequivocally that we are winning based solely on this action.

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

Thanks. I see here all that is mentioned is the camps by name, location and definition. There are far, far, far more un-named although really obvious, "locations" that will be commandeered in the beginnings and "utilized" for holdings and dispersion of people to points known and unknown. ie: High Schools, Colleges, Sport Stadiums, State Recreation areas etc, etc, etc.

Ive said before...near me is a very very large hockey arena where we are told in time of "need"... it is designated as an area to be used....for holding the "bodies". And it holds thousands and thousands of sport fans SITTING. Imagine how many can be STACKED one on top of the other?!!

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

There are some unconfirmed locations I have not been able to locate. One is in Okanogan county, Wash. Another is in eastern Idaho. There are others that remain unconfirmed, but as we know, many camps are being built under the "guise" of being other than what they are. California and other states released convicts due to budget restraints last year. This poses the question: "With all these prison/camps available, and most of them sitting empty, why were these prisoners released rather then transferred to one of these facilities"? Yeah....................

I'm with you on this. There is no explanation.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

A wise quote I like to remember is "By their fruits ye shall judge them"

And the fruits of these conspirators is the most rotten, parasite infested darkness I have ever come across. It is genius in its complexity and intricacy, and I do not doubt these camps are real

The more i look into it the more I can see a very deep religious extremism coming from these actions, especially from the Jesuits and Vatican. How is it that for centuries they sought to rule the world, stole most of the wealth by force, tortured and killed millions, and all of a sudden all this power and control simply disappears?

Perhaps they are setting up their final inquisition, to kill all 'heretics' who do not submit to their one world government, their babylonian luciferian pope-god!

Let them try, I know there are plenty of armed freedom loving patriots in the USA who aren't afraid to die for freedom

posted on Dec, 10 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

7,000 people die each DAY in the United States. Some are cremated, many are buried. Let's say only half of them are buried.

Collective Funeral Directors in the U.S.: "I'd like to order 3,500 plastic vaults, please. And another 3,500 tomorrow. And another 3,500 the day after that."

That's 24,500 vaults per week. 98,000 per month. 1,274,000 per year.

Do you think the plastic burial vault fairy waves her magic wand and a stack of these show up at the funeral director's warehouse so they can plant your uncle Jack and all the other stiffs that roll in? *Someone* has to manufacture them. And like most businesses, there is probably one 800 lb gorilla in the plastic burial vault business, with a few other small manufacturers still in business as well. Hey, just be glad something is still made in the USA.

Do the math, people. Let's all calm down about the burial vaults, shall we?

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Atione

To win this war against the NWO, we need to destroy "them". In the words of George S. Patton: " I don't want to hear any of you say that he is willing to give his life for his country. You make the other poor dumb bas----d (from the other side) give his life for your country". "Shoot him in the belly". "We are going to "cut out" their living guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks". Patton,...... we could sure use a guy like him in todays struggles.

That is exactly right on. They die......we win. We die .....they win.

θάνατο πριν από ντροπή "Death before Dishonor". The Spartan code of honor.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by scoutsniper

I believe such a person may exist, I think his name may be General James Mattis USMC I've met him twice and I have to say at the least about him is hes probably the general I respect the most out of the 50 or so that I have met. He definatley sticks to his guns and isnt afraid to do the right thing regardless. but that is my opinion.

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It has to be, preparation for an engineered bio-terrorism event.
edit on 11-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
How can anyone take "FEMA camps" seriously when the only "proof" we've ever seen is strange barbed wire and empty cattle cars?

Ease off on the paranoia--how hard must it be for you people to go through entire days thinking that the UN is going to land in a helicopter and take you away to a "FEMA death camp"?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join