It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: FEMA camp episode of hit Ventura show pulled from air

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

THANK YOU! I am about to watch them right now.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3p1R3p1
May be the burial vaults are going to be used to preserve humans for consumption by non human entities after they have been processed at the camps. I remember watching Alex Collier talking about a reptillian invasion that may take place. One thing they do is eat human flesh. We all know we aren't being told the truth about aliens and Government involvement. Maybe the ruling elite have agreed to give a few million humans as food in exchange for something, or worse, the entities are running the Government.

edit on 4-12-2010 by R3p1R3p1 because: spelling mistake

As wired as it sounds, this could be the possibility. Nevertheless, we are to be murdered, one way or another. Well, let’s face the future bravely.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I downloaded and watched the police state episode a couple of weeks ago...
it was good.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Unbelievable!! If this is really true than it just goes to show that Jesse is doing a great job exposing these conspiracies. He takes conspiracy theories to another level! Now if you ask me that is a sure sign of the truth being revealed when an episode gets yanked. What other reason would there be for pulling an episode off the air! Well guess what? HA HA WE ALL ALREADY SAW THE PROOF! Keep up the good work conspiracy theorists of the world! EXPOSE THE LIES!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
F.E.M.A. camps are just a figment of our imagination? Yea...sure. The Department of Homeland Security camp or dentition centers, and the so called fusion centers should be made for the political system and it's advocates instead of the American people. Personally, I'd like to see Big sis behind the razor wire and forced to go on a diet for starters, and get that damn skunk out of her hair!

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
While the G20 leaders line their own pockets like an organized crime organization, they withhold information from us and club us if we come too close. So much for freedom of speech.

Someone mentioned face palm, I'm sorry, but this calls for two face palms:

This is similar to what happened to the show "UFO Hunters". Where I live, after broadcasting a show about the secret Dulce base, and the still ongoing cattle mutilations, the show was canceled. A retired New Mexico state police officer showed the TV crew this picture of what he said was a black op human/animal/ET genetic experiment. After this aired, the show was canceled, hmmm.

Youtube link of last UFO Hunters Dulce episode: www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I have my doubts about Jesses show sometimes, I feel a lot of contradictory evidence ends up on the cutting floor that would otherwise explain a lot of the mystery that the show tries to use as supporting evidence that somthing sinister is going on in the backround. pretty much if a good explaination ever popped up for any of their conspiracys it would never make it past the editing booth. But thats how TV works unfortunetly.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
I have my doubts about Jesses show sometimes, I feel a lot of contradictory evidence ends up on the cutting floor that would otherwise explain a lot of the mystery that the show tries to use as supporting evidence that somthing sinister is going on in the backround. pretty much if a good explaination ever popped up for any of their conspiracys it would never make it past the editing booth. But thats how TV works unfortunetly.

You are absolutely correct.

However, look around you.
Look how the US and many countries are changing.
TSA, Fema Camps, Fusion Centers, Cameras, etc.
We have been losing our liberties year after year.
We are falling into the same pattern towards a totalitarian state.
A TV show didnt have to to point that out.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Rep. Steve Cohen: "We wouldn't because they don't exist. Uhhh, they are just a figment of some people who are con..have uhhh concerns about uhhhh maybe Martians or other creatures coming to infiltrate our society thinking that there are such camps but there are no such camps." Idk about you guys, but the fact that this episode was yanked from television and the fact that this was the first thing this guy said and he was the co-founder of the bill with FEMA camps in it, really scares me. The fact that he says these buildings, and (here is a key quote) "Martians or other creatures coming to infiltrate our society" do not exist, is the scary part. Why would he choose to pick that conspiracy theory to compare to? He could have easily said anything else, JFK, 911, even just the Roswell UFO crash. So my interpretation of this is "Hey, those buildings aren't there, just like Bush isn't a reptilian." Hmm..... Hope black vans don't show up outside my house soon.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Now that the fairness doctrine/NET NEUTRALITY has past its first hurdles in the house, sites like this one will be fully monitored and ALL members input tracked.
This is a conspiracy news based web site...and is highly political. It is a perfect clearing house to engage and then track "potential problems" for the NEW AMERICAN REICH.( yes we are headed for a totalitarian/fascist state)
My advice is to be very careful about what you post, and where.

I think it ought to be quite clear to most by now, that the government is not playing around. You best defense is a great offense...keep your name off of lists, and stay away from people, places, and organizations that will come back to haunt you later. Do not use the library, or subscribe to anything that would create a red flag.

I learned long ago, that no one cares about your stupid opinion, except when it causes trouble for those who have the power to ruin your life if they decide you're a threat to them.
I intend to live as low profile and off the grid as possible. ( i.e. poor and austere ) I will not support or join any group. I will no longer vote.
I am dropping out. All I can do is keep my eyes open, listen to many sources of information, sort it out, and try not to have a government laser red dot on my forehead. I am not a problem, nor do I want to be.

Nothing good this way comes...prepare for it, and shut the pie hole as you do. Years of tears are ahead!

You are going to want to buy a ham radio with a world wide band reception soon. (HINT) Commercial sponsored free talk radio is about to die. ( OH BOY, getting the news just like my grand parents from Europe used to do back in the war years! )

Take care, and best of luck all

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Im surprised nobody's stated the obvious yet- the Fema Camp show was removed because of its google trends rank on December 3rd

www.infowars.com...

Ventura show FEMA’ and ‘feminizing uranium’ lead Google Trends

Infowars.com
December 3, 2010

Two more search terms initiated on the Alex Jones Show have topped Google Trends this Friday, December 3rd, with “Ventura show FEMA” reaching number 1 and “feminizing uranium” reaching number 2. Both terms deal with explosive information about the TruTV program Conspiracy Theory.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yeah that should be correct without me even having to check for sources. Does anyone think a clandestine operation such as staging "genocide" would be so easy so discover? With all of the super deep storage facilities the goverment has?

Maybe those are for the soldiers coming back draped in American flags. Supply and demand type of thinking. Why would the government kill its ppl? Who would defend the country? Who would work and maintain the economy? Who would pay taxes?

I think ppl who question and formulate "conspiracies" take it too far sometimes. Bill Cooper did say Alex Jones was a Jesuit disinfo agent. Ventura well idk about him that much and really dont need to. His background is hollywood and government.

I think ppl need to relax and accept the fact that wikileaks is letting that cat out the bag and at the same time minimizing the damage for the elite. Wikileaks serves to make what was once hidden such common knowledge that the ppl will accept it as reality.

If the leaks were so secret how come they are not surprising anyone on ATS more than a year or associated with alternative truth movements? The quality of life isnt going to change because of some leaks online. No the quality of life has been accepted and the truth will be along with it.

Wikileaks is to pave the way for more abuse by tptb as we are increasingly dumbed down and desentisized by drugs, chemicals and media. Unless Julian Assane begins a call to arms then we know that he is only doing the dirty work for tptb.

911 truth could come out tomorrow and ppl would treat it as it were nothing. Some ppl would stir up something but would be silenced quickly by the patriiot act. Ppl soon will turn against conspiracy theorists and will create the new hate crime, " differentism", lol basically when a person thinks differently of popular opinion he must be assimilated through intimidation, extortion and physical violence.

These are beautiful days ahead for the ppl of America, land of the free, home of the brave, etc. ENJOY!

reply to post by stars15k

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Confused and Dazed!

Wow, while I have a lot of sympathy for your opinion; especially about keeping your head low, isn't that just a terrible way to have to live life? Is it worth it?

What, if not to try and solve the problems and issues that come our way, is the point to being alive at all? Might it not be possible that all of these issues are intentionally put in our way (by some greater power) so that we are challenged to muster all the personal resources we can to fight them, and learn and grow as humans in the process?

Even when the problem is in the form of a huge government, army or whatever despotic force, maybe that is the challenge we are tasked with fixing. I think our forefathers did that over and over again. It is simply our turn to face things head on; instead of just living the easy (and boring) life most of us have had in this modern industrial world.

While I share your fears, I don't think just copping out and hiding is the best answer.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
... keep your name off of lists, and stay away from people, places, and organizations that will come back to haunt you later. Do not use the library, or subscribe to anything that would create a red flag.

I learned long ago, that no one cares about your stupid opinion, except when it causes trouble for those who have the power to ruin your life if they decide you're a threat to them.
I intend to live as low profile and off the grid as possible. ( i.e. poor and austere ) I will not support or join any group. I will no longer vote.

How does it feel to live like a coward? Some will die as heroes; you will die as a slacker (unless you join the Masters, then you’ll die as a Traitor). Sorry for rough words, don’t take is personally.

P.S. Ham radio is a good choice, though.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Interesting thing about that google search pic is that there is an epidemic of people on facebook changing their profile pics to cartoons to support ending child abuse. Hence Cartoons of the 80's being in the top searches. Trying to keep the peoples minds away from the news of that episode being yanked and start looking into why it was?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc

Maybe those are for the soldiers coming back draped in American flags. Supply and demand type of thinking. Why would the government kill its ppl? Who would defend the country? Who would work and maintain the economy? Who would pay taxes?

The sheep that are left over when anyone who opposes them is wiped out will work and pay taxes and defend the country. The economy is what the Fed says it is and how much money is worth and how much is in circulation.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by fonenyc

The sheep that are left over when anyone who opposes them is wiped out will work and pay taxes and defend the country. The economy is what the Fed says it is and how much money is worth and how much is in circulation.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
lol at jessee and alex creeping through the woods.

lmao that was gold.

Old men on an adventure

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The internet kill switch won't be too far behind this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
This is poor thinking on behalf of the elites... Why go to all of the trouble to buy all those coffins? Why not save the money, buy shredders, and make some nice blood and bone meal organic fertilizer and sell it to monsanto? Toss that meat into a hot compost, eventually it'll break down and work great in the garden.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join