It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Corr - Ireland bailout, One world currency, and the banksters. CALL TO ACTION.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

This is brilliant,

A mainstream artist for once facing the real issues at hand, and trying to draw attention of the sheeple to the real threat at hand from the bankster, and THPB's grand plan.

Greece and Ireland now, Spain and Portugal next. Heard word on Bloomberg that even now germany is starting to feel the pain.

This is not conspiracy. this is REAL, and the more people like this bring this out into the open, hopefully we can stop the ostrich reaction of most people.

Just excellent!
edit on 3/12/2010 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Is he the guy who was in the band with his sisters? Very surprising to see him enter the issue but thumbs up anyhow. Non-conspiracy real events need more coverage, the problem is they are often 'too dull' for most people to stay interested.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Yeah he is one of "The Corrs"

As he eluded to, it's the apathy rather than dullness that is crippling everyone, and I wonder where it is coming from. This is a very good start though. Maybe if Bono actually got involved more people would take notice. Or maybe it would in fact have the opposite effect! hehehe who knows.

But any high profile people, that come out in effort to highlight what is the biggest crime in history. I am just dumbfounded that this is known, can be proved and yet the international "law" allow it to continue.

Sooner it all comes to a head the better. which a lot of us are no advocating. Hopefully Wikileaks will get chance to release the bank related articles, as they are apparently ENRON style magnitude for several Major US banks. (hopefully the FED)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well said Jim,
I love the bit about Xfactor, so true.
the problem with this is( talking my friends for an cross reference) is that people just dont care or seem to be able to get motivated if they do, they consider it to be out of their hands or above their heads.

what can be done to get people to protest(peacefully)?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by takethat

They will protest enough when it's forced default and the IMF / World Bank come to collect. civil wars have started over lesser things!

I really do not know how anyone on "in power" can call this a recession and keep a straight face! takes a special kind of person to do that!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's great that Jim Corr is trying to rally the people, a lot of musicians have 'forgotten' the power they have to reach people's ears. No joke but I think he would reach more people by getting one of his sisters involved as well though, they were the bands big selling point back in the day. Maybe if there was a music award for 'raising public awareness of global issues' more bands would get involved... we all know more people listen to the 'famous' than politicians these days, maybe we should start to employ the same publicity practices as the music industry for spreading important information to the masses?

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Doyle

Damn good idea, although one stick in the spokes would be their control in a professional sense by the recording / contracting companies. All part of big business and have a hand in the pie.

This is why most, won't and if they do, it is from a personal stand point, rather than using every appearance and a soap box. Although some do, for fashionable causes.

But indeed if the movement could be brought across on the stage, so to speak, just as the Pogues / Sex Pistols did, it might not be so popular. but at least it would open the door to waking people up.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Wow, Jim Corr pretty much sums up what's happening to EU countries as good as anyone that I've heard. Plus, his sister's are amazing...I wanna party with this guy!

Seriously, it's sad to see what's happening with the bailouts in Europe, and I still can't help but wonder what really happened the day the plane went down with the entire Polish government. We now live in a day and age where it's difficult to control the spread of information. All of which is lost on people that now question any news source. Whatever agenda the bankers have seem to be all but secure with help from the corrupt and created politicians within many governments.

I hope that Ireland can gain back it's lost sovereignty.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Thanks all,

BTW this is just a post to bump this back up, so that this message gets as much exposure as possible. it really is a message that needs to be spread further, and it is good to see lime light typeS, vindicating what we have here have been saying for years!

edit on 3/12/2010 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Excellent.
Very inspiring, Thank you for posting this video!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
whistleblowerirl.blogspot.com...

interesting developments

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Well done Jim, keep up the great work!!!

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Brilliant, thanks for posting...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The Irish parliament is scheduled to vote on the 2011 austerity budget on Dec 7. If the parliament fails to pass this I believe this will be a significant protest of the Irish unwillingness to bow to the european bankers. This will be very interesting.

new topics

top topics

join